Two years

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun P.O.V

I couldn’t stop laughing “you what?”

Hana wiped the tears from her eyes “I can’t believe you did that”

“What? My pants ripped I had to get out of there” Sunggu

“So you left her alone with the check? No wonder you’re still single” Cheondung snorted

I giggled “I can’t believe you would do that”

“Desperate times Jieun, desperate times” he shook his head slowly

Hana grinned “you’re the worst date ever”

I nodded as I ate a piece of my burger. We were all currently in a restaurant. It was Sunday and Sundays were our regulars get together. It was always a tradition since we became trainees. One of us would pick a place to eat and treat. Today was Hana’s treat and because we had been craving burgers we ended up here. It was nice to get together and talked. It made me feel at ease and not think about the things that were happening.

“Is this seat taken?” I felt somebody whispered in my ear

I trembled as I slowly turned around to see Jaebum smiling widely “Jae!”

He ruffled my hair “so this is where you guys were going”

Hana grinned as she waved “I thought you couldn’t make it”

Jae said hi to everyone as he sat down next to me and put his arm around the chair “I’m actually here with some hyungs. I just saw you guys on my way.”

“Well, if it isn’t my future wife” a deep voice chuckled

I looked up smiling “Khun oppa”

He gave me a side hug “how have you been? It’s been a while.”

“I’m good” I answered back smiling “how are you? How are the rest of the guys?”

“Were all good” he looked behind “guys guess who I found!”

“Jieun!” Changsung yelled as he hugged me “I missed you!”

I laughed “I missed you too oppa”

“My wife” Taec kissed my hand

Khun pushed him away “you mean my wife”

Somebody cleared there throat “technically she’s mine”

I looked up as Wooyoung came in with a sly smile “at least until the dramas ends”

“Don’t I feel loved?” I laughed

“Mind if we join you guys?” Taec smirked “were not interrupting a double date are we?”

Cheondung raised an eyebrow “and if you are?”

“Too bad” Taec sat down as he waved the waiter over “we’d like to order now!”

I moved my seat in between Cheondung and Jaebum once I saw my brothers coming. They looked uncomfortable. Junsu was been as polite as ever with me but Junho didn’t even acknowledge me.

“Hana your musical was wonderful” Khun said “It was beautiful”

Hana beamed “thank you. I appreciate you coming to watch it.”

Junsu nodded along “it was spectacular. Your voice seems to only get better.”

Hana blushed prettily at the compliments “thank you sunbaes”

“Jieun, I’m getting a shake, do you want to split?” Cheondung mumbled as he looked at the menu

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter