too late?

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First I am sorry I have not updated. one word: LIFE. it has been chaotic. Thank you for waiting patiently. You guys are the best!! <3

 

Jieun P.O.V

I couldn’t help but touch my lips as I thought about Wooyoung’s kiss. It had happened months ago but it still made me blush. The sparks, the fireworks, the butterflies were all there. My old feelings slowly sneaking back into my heart. The way he looked at me. I shut my eyes as I felt my heart flutter. Why now? Why are these feelings coming back now?

*ding* I looked down at my phone to see a text from Jae bum. This snapped me out of my day dream. How can I be thinking about another man when I already have one? Well not have one but still. I shook my head as I made way to the elevator in the JYP building. Jae bum had gotten the flu. Most of s’ had. It’s sad since they just started promotions. I had promised him to bring food for them. After a lot of begging and bribing I convinced him to let me. He was afraid I would get sick. I got out of the elevator and looked at my phone for the directions to the lounge room. Why does everything look the same? Suddenly I felt somebody tugging me from my right and before I knew it I was inside a dark room.

“eek!” I squealed as I grabbed my bag up “I have pepper spray!”

The person chuckled as they the light “nice choice of a weapon”

I smacked the persons arm “Wooyoung oppa!”

Wooyoung just laughed as he leaned against the door “sorry, it was just too good to pass up”

I rolled my eyes as I glanced around the room. Turns out it was a studio. There was even a small fridge and a couch. There were tons of lyrics sheets on the floor and desk.

“Writers’ block?” I asked picking up a sheet

He snatched it out of my hand before I could read it “pretty much”

I raised my hands in mock surrender “I’m not going to read it if you don’t want”

“What are you doing here?” he asked instead as he sat on the couch motioning for me to do the same me.

I sat down nervously keeping my distance. He looked at me surprised but said nothing of it.

“I’m here to bring Jae bum and the members some food” I said raising a bag I’d been carrying “they’re sick so I thought of making them some soup.”

He shook his head slowly “I see”

The silence that followed was slowly killing me. I felt nervous been next to him after we kissed. My heart would start racing. I needed to get out of here. This can’t be happening again.

I cleared my throat and stood up “I should get going”

“Jieun wait” Wooyoung stood in front of me “I don’t want us to change”

I smiled slightly “me either”

“But I can’t ignore that I’m attracted to you” he said honestly “it’s not possible”

I felt my throat go dry at his confession, he’s attracted to me?

“I know you don’t feel the same way” he sighed “and I respect that but I don’t want our friendship to end. I lost it once and I don’t want that to happen again.”

I soften at his words, completely understanding him. It feels like our roles have switched “me neither oppa”

Wooyoung gave me a grin “good, let’s not let this get in the way this time.”

I hooded “yeah”

“Jieun!” a voice yelled outside

I gasped as I looked at the door “oh my God! Sorry oppa, I have to go. I’ll see you around!”

Wooyoung P.O.V

I closed my eyes and fell on the couch once the door shut. She looked so pretty to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter