Let it go!

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung P.O.V

“You didn’t?” Jieun laughed

Soohyun laughed along “Hey, I thought it was funny.”

Jieun smacked his arm still laughing “it is, it is!”

Taecyeon rubbed his chin “they look close”

We were all taking a break from recording. We were still scattered around talking until filming began again. An right now Taecyeon was spying on Jieun talking with Soohyun. They were sitting down talking and drinking coffee.

I gave him a look “we’re all getting close. Were together almost twenty four seven.”

“I don’t know” he looked at them carefully “those two barely have parts together.”

My eyes immediately went to Jieun who was still talking happily with Soohyun. He was paranoid trying to figure out if Jieun was dating. An after her little skin ship show with Jaebum it was worse. Still it’s not like Taecyeon has to think she’s dating every guy she holds a conversation with.

“I’m surprised you don’t think she’s dating me since our scenes are together.” I rolled my eyes

He snorted “Jieun wouldn’t look at you twice.”

“Why not?” I huffed

“This” he waved his hands around my face with a pitiful look “is not her type. Why would she like you when she sees me every day?”

I narrowed my eyes “you like Jieun?”

“What? No” he laughed but then turned serious “I just don’t want her to get her heart broken by some douche.”

“And I could be that douche?” you have no idea.

“Dude” he patted my shoulder “don’t worry. I’ve seen how Jieun looks at you. It’s purely platonic. You are nowhere near her type. She likes Taeyang, I’m closer to her type.”

I gritted my teeth and walked away “whatever.”

 “Wooyoung oppa!”

I turned around and smiled “Jieun”

She looked at Soohyun with a smile “I’ll see you later oppa. You have to keep telling me stories.”

He nodded and waved “Of course”

Jieun waved an made her ways towards me. I felt myself smile as I saw her bouncing with her pigtails. She looked really cute. She stopped in front of me with a small smile. Her big eyes were beaming at me as she pushed her hair behind her ear. Even though she had grown to be very slim, her cheeks still remain round and rosy.

“Did she like it?”

I snapped out of my trance “huh?”

She gave me a strange look “your cousin did she like the present?”

 “Oh” I blinked embarrassed “she loved it. She still has the other one we picked together years ago.”

“The necklace?” She gasped

I smiled widely “yeah”

“Wow” She grinned “I’m glad she liked both of them.”

“That was a fun day” I blurted out “you had fun, right?”

She nodded slowly “That was the day your sunbae called my gift childish.”

I shook my head “sorry about that, she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter