Bittersweet confession

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my christmas present to you all!! :)

You guys are amazing. I thank each and every one of you for your support. I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you guys! <3 THANK YOU!

MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS!!

 

 

Jieun P.O.V

“Are you going home for Christmas this year?” Hana asked me as she flipped through a magazine on my bed “you have two weeks off, right?”

“I’m stopping by on Thursday but I won’t be staying” I bit my lip as I tried to decide on what to wear “I’m going to be out of town”

“Am I going to see you?” she glanced up at me worried “you know I don’t like it when you travel alone.”

I turned around smiling “don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”

“You said that last time and-“

“I promise” I looked at her seriously “I’ll take care of myself really well.”

She stared at me firmly before dropping her gaze to the magazine “did you tell Cheondung you’re leaving?”

“Yes, he’ll meet me when I come back” I grabbed both coats and put them on top of my suitcase

“He wasn’t happy, huh?”

I snickered as I put more clothes in my bag “what did you expect? He thinks it’s his responsibility for taking care of me.”

Hana sat up with a sigh, I knew what was coming “no”

Her face dropped as I utter that single word “they have a right to know Jieun”

“I don’t want to talk about this Hana” I said sternly

She stood up “Jieun, this is serious”

I turned to her with a glare, something I never do but couldn’t help to “I know what they’ll say. I’m just putting more guilt and stress on them. It’s just going to make it worse for me.”

“Jieun I just” she took a deep breath, her voice shaking as she continued her sentence “I don’t want you to regret it. I don’t want you to keep pushing yourself. You’re not alone.”

“I know that Hana” my voice cracked “but there’s nothing anybody can do about it.”

She grabbed the top of my arms as her eyes water “maybe there’s still something we can do.”

I shook my head “its okay Hana. I’m fine.”

“No!” she yelled as she shook me “you’re not fine, we’re all not fine! Jieun you can’t give up!”

“What do you want me to do?!” I cried

“Fight it” she cried with me “fight it Jieun. Don’t let it win!”

I gripped my ches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter