What are you doing to me...

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry it's taking a while, I have no laptop!

also I hope you all understand that the story is a little slow because I want the feelings too develop bit by bit ^^

Thank you for reading! To my new subscribers, old subscribers, silent readers, commenters, up voters...it means a lot to me that you enjoy this story!

T H A N K.  Y O U. <3

 

 

Jieun P.O.V

“I’ll get the cheesecake and you get the chocolate cake?”

I pouted “why can’t I just get chocolate?”

“Simple, I want both so one of us has to get the cheesecake”

I smacked his arm “than you buy both”

Jaebum threw his arm around my shoulder beaming “sharing is more fun”

I rolled my eyes but before I could make a comment he was already ordering. Today was a free day for the both of us. We had decided to spend it together since we hadn’t hang out in a while. Cheondung was on tour, Hana had practice for her musical and Sunggu was visiting his sick aunt. In the end it was just Jaebum and me.

“Say ah”

I laughed as he opened his mouth while saying it “you look funny”

“Ah” he insisted

I opened my mouth willingly and ate it happily “it’s good”

He took a bite of the cheesecake also “it’s even better since it’s an indirect kiss”

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. Something that had been happening lately when I was around Jaebum.

I made a face and ate a piece of the chocolate cake “when are you making a comeback?”

He smirked, knowing I was evading what he just said “soon. How’s the drama filming coming along?”

I smiled widely “it’s amazing. I’m having a lot of fun filming.”

“How’s it working with Wooyoung hyung?”

“It’s nice. Much better than I expected it to be” I smiled thinking about our night out “he’s a nice guy”

Jaebum eyed me carefully “you smiling about another man in front of me?”

“Since when were you a man?” I teased

“Want to check?” he told me cheekily

I felt my face heat up as I threw a napkin at him “ert!”

He just laughed as he kissed my cheek making me blush more “my future wife is so adorable”

I silently stuffed my mouth with cake. What are you doing to me Jaebum?

Wooyoung P.O.V

What are you doing to me Jieun?

“Okay, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter