Holding

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung P.O.V

“What do mean she’s not here?” I asked Hana when she told me Jieun wasn’t in. I came to her house and hana opened the door. I was more than surprised.

Hana sighed as she leaned against the door frame “Jieun is out of the country at the moment.”

“Out of the country? I just saw her two days ago.” Did she run out of the country to avoid our date?

“She had an emergency and had to go abroad urgently. It’s not the first time it has happened.” Hana looked down at my hands that were clutching a bouquet of sunflowers “nice flowers by the way. She would have loved them, right next to Jaebums.”

I took a deep breath as I heard her comment “Do you know when she’ll be back?”

“I’m not sure” she shrugged

“Hana, please” I frowned “can’t you tell me?”

She gave me a look before rolling her eyes and straightens up “I honestly don’t know. When jieun goes on an emergency trip we never know when she’ll come back.”

“What about her schedules? Is she okay? Is something going on?” I was starting to freak out with all the things that could be happening.

“Her company already knows about it” she than clicked her tongue “Jieun did told me to tell you she’s sorry she couldn’t contact you beforehand. Though I’m sure she wasn’t even going to go through the date.”

“Why wouldn’t she?” I said serious “my intentions are good.”

“Jieun is with Jaebum now. You just want what you can’t have. I’m not buying into your change of heart crap” Hana glared “so tell someone who will”

“He’s courting her.” I put the flowers in her hand before turning around to leave “nothing is set in stone.”

 

I looked at my phone for the hundredth time but still no call or text from Jieun. It’s been a week since she’s been out on business and from what I heard she was in America. I’ve tried to ask Hana where she is and why she wasn’t calling me but I would only get glares in return. It was killing me not knowing if she was okay or why she had to leave so suddenly.

“Hello sunbaes” Got7 bowed as soon as they walked into our da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter