Suspicious

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I feel huge in this suit” I laughed as I tried to move around

Suzy laughed as she poked my new big stomach “that’s the point”

I smiled as she helped me out of it “thanks for helping me”

She smiled as well “we’re going to be working together a lot. I thought we could talk this way and get to know each other”

“Yeah, I guess we can” I beamed as I put my jacket back on

She sat down on the couch and motioned for me to the same. I gave the suit back to the coordi   and sat down. Even though I had been to the JYP building many times, I had never met the trainees. I only went and saw 2PM on some occasions 2AM since they trained together. So I hadn’t really seen Suzy around.

“I heard your brothers are Junho and Jun.k oppa?” she said awed “I didn’t even know they had a sister”

I laughed “I tried to keep it on the low the last couple of years. Even though they still ask me about them in interviews”

She clicked her tongue “for privacy purposes, I completely understand. People can really go overboard”

“Do you get along with my oppas?” I asked curious

She nodded smiling “yeah, I get along with the all the 2pm members. They treat me like there little sister”

I smiled a little hurt “must be nice”

“Do you get along with your brothers?”

“We have our differences” I shrugged

She nodded slowly “I saw that you get along with Taecyeon very well. I’m not trying to pried just curious”

I laughed and waved it away “it’s cool. Yep, Taec oppa is like a real brother to me. I spent a lot of my time at the JYP Company when I didn’t have training. So I guess we became close”

“How about Wooyoung oppa?” she tapped her chin “I barely see you guys talk. Not been nosey or anything but I barely see you guys exchange a word. It’s so awkward”

I shook my head smiling, if you only knew “we get along. It’s just weird thinking that we have to act as lovers. We’ll get over it eventually”

I felt my phone vibrate already knowing who it was.

“I have to take this, excuse me” I got up and made my way out. I leaned against a wall and answered the call “Are you going to keep bothering me at work?”

“Is that anyway to talk to your yeobo?” a happy voice said

I couldn’t help but laugh “Yeobo huh?”

“Yes, now when are you done filming? I have to show you something”

“What is it Jaebum? Can’t you just tell me over the phone?”

“Nu-uh you have to wait. When do you come out?”

“I have to film one more scene and then I’m done. Where do you want to meet?” I looked at my watch sighing, it was already past one “it’s late, can’t you just tell me, please”

“Nope, meet me in the café across the studio you’re at. I’ll be waiting yeobo”

I made a face “stop calling me yeobo”

“No, see you later YEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter