Listen to my heartbeat

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I opened the front door of my house “Umma, Appa! I’m home!”

I looked around the quiet house and sighed “I guess there not here”

“They’ll be back tonight” a deep voice said from the couch “in the mean time, am in charge”

I blinked “oh, I didn’t know you’d be home today”

He glanced at me and then back at a magazine he was holding “I just came to wait for you, do you have practice today?”

I tapped my chin but then shook my head “no, it’s my free day”

He sighed and got up throwing the magazine on the couch “than you’ll have to go to my practice”

“With 2PM?” I asked

He snorted “who else? Am in that group”

I bit my lip trying to hide my wide smile “am going to take a shower first”

“Hurry up, I can’t be late” he said sitting down again grabbing the magazine.

I trudged up the stairs as fast as I could. Today’s going to be one of those days.

Wooyoung P.O.V

“Where’s Taecyeon hyung?” Chansung asked

“Getting food for us” Nichkhun answered as he kept texting on his phone

“Where’s Junsu hyung?” he then asked

“He’s with Taecyeon” Khun answered again

“Where’s Junho hyung?”

I groaned “his-“

“Right here” a voice piped up “sorry am late; somebody took forever to get ready”

“Mianhe oppa” a gentle voice whispered

I looked up and smiled “Jieun”

She smiled back and bowed “Hello!”

I chuckled “you always bow, it’s weird”

She blushed as he smile dropped “mianhe”

“And apologize” I grinned “but it’s cute”

“Yah, don’t flirt with my future wife” Khun yelled as he went over to Jieun “it’s that time of the week?”

She nodded “Umma and Appa are working so I have to come here since I don’t have practice”

“When do you debut?” Chansung asked

“Two weeks” She beamed “am really excited”

“Whoa! Two weeks that’s so close, how exciting!” Khun laughed and looked at Junho “aren’t you happy for your sister Junho?”

He didn’t even look up for his phone “ecstatic”

Khun rolled his eyes but then looked at me with a menacing smile “it’s exciting, right Wooyoung?"

I nodded smiling “it is, I’m sure you’ll do great”

She bowed her head shyly “thank you”

I chuckled “wh-“

“Wahoo! Let’s get this party started!” Taecyeon yelled happy as he brought in bags of food

“Jeez, you’re going to drop that” Junsu grumbled

Taec shrugged but then blinked with a wide smile as he saw Jieun “Jieun!! You’re here!!”

She nodded giggling while bowing “hello”

He dropped the bags as he went to give her a hug. “Oh look at you, so respectful! You’re so cute; I could just eat you up!”

I rolled my eyes “hyung, you’re suffocating her”

“And you sound like a weirdo” Chansung shivered “I threw up a little in my mouth”

He let her go as he pinched her cheeks “awe, you’re all just jealous because Jieun is mine!”

I snorted jokingly “you wish! She’s mine, right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter