I'm fine

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung P.O.V

I got out of the van and smiled as I walked into the building. The meeting would start in an hour and I was pretty sure I was the first one to arrive. This would be my first drama. How freaking exciting. I went into the dressing rooms opening the door slightly. I blinked surprised. So somebody came in here earlier, huh? I pushed the door open wider but a voice made me stop.

“Its okay” the voice laughed “lunch sounds good. You’ll pick me up? Great, text me when you’re here.”

I pushed the door open all the way. My eyes open wide as I saw the figure in front of me “Jieun?”

She turned around blinking but then broke out into her usual smile bowing “Wooyoung oppa”

“Jieun” I couldn’t believe it. It’s her in the flesh.

She laughed lightly putting her hands on her hips “did you forget me already?”

I shook my head “no it’s just…been awhile since I saw you”

“Sorry about that” she smiled sheepishly “I’ve been busy”

“I know” I said quickly “we know; we see you on TV all the time”

She nodded slowly “I see you guys too”

I cleared my throat as I laughed awkwardly “Jieun we...kind of ended up…Well you know. I didn’t handle it very well. I practically shoved you away without thinking about your feelings-“

She laughed, it was genuine “It’s been years oppa. I’m fine”

“Really? You’re not mad at me?” I asked seriously

She smiled widely “nah, life’s too short to be unhappy all the time and holding grudges.”

I grinned “that’s good”

“Jieun, there’s somebody waiting for you in the entrance” a man said

She gasped and looked at her phone “sorry I have to go oppa. We’ll catch up later”

“Jieun wait-“ She had already ran out the door.

I sat down in the makeup chair happy. At least she forgives me, now I won’t feel guilty anymore.

“Dude! This is awesome!” Taec laughed a she looked around the set

I grinned as we made our way to the conference room “it is, I’m pumped”

“So am I!” Suzy yelled as she popped out of nowhere making us jump.

Taec pushed her head “you little…why are you late?”

She sighed “I was getting a lecture from the members”

I laughed and ruffled her hair “that’s cause you’re the maknae”

 “I know. Anyways I’m so excited!” she smiled widely “it’s going to be awesome. We have a great cast”

We continue to talk as w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter