Debut!

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author's note! Important (somewhat lol)!

First of all, I'm sorry i have not updated, i just started college & it's not as fun as people make it out to be -_-*

Second, I'm glad people seem to enjoy this story even though it hasn't really started yet ;) Please feel free to comemnt or messaage me or both! ^^

Third, i want to clear something this 3 chapters i went back to fix them because i decided to start at IU's debut. So she's only 15 and Wooyoung is 19, etc.  You can say this are flashbacks until the current time of 2012 in the future chapters 9 i'll let you know). Please be patient & i hope it's not confusing. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Thank you & enjoy ^^ <3 <3

*POP*m

“CONGRAGULATIONS!!”

I laughed as all the silly string fell on me “thank you!”

It had been a couple of weeks since my debut but now it was time for my goodbye stage. It has been fun and exciting. I looked around and smiled as I saw all the staff, dancers, sunbaes and people from my company. It felt amazing having this entire people support me.

“Jieun!” Hana squealed as she hugged me “you were amazing more than ever today!”

I laughed and hugged her back “thank you!”

She let go with a smug smile “Wait till everyone sees you in school”

I rolled my eyes playfully “it’ll be the same as ever”

“Yeah right, they already started an official fan club for you”

“They give me too much credit, I’m still a newbie” I laughed

Hana was about to say something but suddenly smirked while looking over my shoulder “well look who’s here”

“Huh?” I turned around and gasped smiling brightly “Junsu oppa! Junho oppa!”

Junsu looked and walled towards me with a bouquet of tulips “Congratulations”

I grabbed them happily “thanks oppa”

Junho also gave me a bouquet but of roses “here, I forgot which ones were you’re favorite but you like this, right?”

I nodded happily and took them “thank you”

“You did well” Junsu patted my head with a tiny smile

I beamed “really? Did I make oppas proud? Did you see my first stage? I think I did well in that one. Better than this one”

Junho cleared his throat as he rubbed the back of his neck “you missed a few notes but you’re new so it’s understandable”

I blinked and gripped on the flowers “I see. I’ll do better next time”

He nodded “yeah”

“Oh!” I gasped “did you get my flowers on your debut?”

He nodded with a small smile “thanks”

I beamed “no problem oppa, you guys were amazing! Isn’t it funny how we debuted the same month, huh?”

“Jieun!!”

I turned around and blinked to see a huge walking teddy bear. Taecyeon popped his head form the side with a wide smile. I smiled a little back as I put the flowers on a table. I grabbed the teddy bear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter