075

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Five Years Later...

 

"MOMMY!!" I quickly ran up the stairs to my little babies voice. "W-what is it Jie?" My little boy was crawling around with his donut on the bed,"Mommy! Im swimming~!" He laughed and 'swam' toward me. 

image

I laughed and caught him in my arms,"Jie! Baby good job?" I seriously did not know how to respond to that. "Anyway, daddy was supposed to change you into you're swim suit?!" 

Jie lifted up his chin,"I know how to change myself mom!" I placed him back down and he went into his closet,"Oh Im sorry." I smiled,"Don't play anymore, save some energy for the beach!" 

"Yes mommy!" Jie called from the closet. I shook my head and went back down stairs to get the food ready. Today was Jie's fifth birthday and we planned to celebrate at the beach. 

"Luhan! Where are you!" I circled our house. I found him working on some music pieces,"What chu doin?" I said in english, oh yeah. 

My dashingly, handsome, y hubby turned to face me,"Im working on some pieces for OXE. (lol im so sorry, EXO is backwards. yes..lol.) I have to make a new song." 

I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek,"Oppa...we need to leave! You promised no work today! WORK F-R-E-E!" I placed my hands on my hips,"Now put those away before I take them away! Ok? And please start loading the car!" I nagged and poked his back. 

Luhan chuckled,"You're so naggy ever since you were pregnant with Jie." I glared,"Do we really have to talk about this again?! Im telling you, it's a mothers thing! It happens to every teenager who gets pregnant!" I lied, but he wouldn't know. Luhan was a guy. Hehe.

I smiled,"Now go!" Luhan smirked,"My wifey is so...y when she nags. Rawr." I rolled my eyes,"Since when did you 'rawr'."

I left him alone and went back upstairs and found Jie coming down with a bunch of toys. I sighed,"Jie, you can't bring those to the beach! I told you to pick two, remember what happened when we brought most of your toys last time? You lost most of them." Jie pouted when he looked at me.

image

"B-but mommy!" Jie whined. I firmly shook my head,"No Jie. And no means no!" Jie started to cry,"DADDY! WAAH!" I pinched the bridge of my nose. 

9a9c6fb8gw1dv94jl6te1g.gif

I knelt beside him,"Fine, you can bring only five of them ok? So stop crying please." Jie immediately stopped crying and wiped his face,"Yes mommy." He smiled."Thanks mommy I love you~" This child...I helped him put some of his toys back to his room and we were set to go. 

image

Luhan buckled Jie to his car seat,"Why were you giving mommy a hard time this morning?" Luhan pinched Jie's cheeks. Jie pouted,"Nothing~" Luhan laughed and kissed his head,"Happy birthday son."

 

We arrived at the beach and found our reserved area. Jie was about to head into the water when I caught him,"Oh no you don't. I have to put sunblock on you first!" 

Jie sighed,"Yes." I giggled and put some sunblock on him. After waiting for the sunblock to settle, Luhan and Jie went to the water. I stayed behind to set up the food. 

"AYO-WASSUP!" I gasped and turned around,"AYO-WADDUP KREESE?!" I squealed and tackled Kris. He laughed and hugged me back,"Hey Sumin, how's it going?" 

"Well, being married to a member of OXE is pretty exciting, espeically with a little kid. But it's so-so." Kris and I grinned at each other. "Tao and the rest are in the van still. But they're coming over-"

"NOONA!" Tao tackled me,  along with D.O and Sehun. "Ah! My lovely dongsaengs!" I smiled. I met eyes with Sehun and pinched his cheeks,"Yah, how come Hana was complaining to me about you being mean to her?!"

Sehun blushed,"N-noona!" I shook my finger,"Don't noona me! How dare you treat you're girlfriend like that! You don't call her a mutant monkey!"

"Seems like someone's getting scolded~" Sehun glared at Kai,"Shut up hyung!" Kai ignored him and hugged me,"Sumin!" I smiled,"Hey fluffy hairs~" 

"Don't forget about us!" Baekyeol, Lay, Suho, Chen, Xiumin called. "Omg, the whole OXE boys~!" 

"YAH! You lil brat! Don't forget about your appas!" Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa hollered. Eunhyuk appa dropped all the stuff on the ground and panted. Donghae appa shot him a look, but smiled sweetly at me,"My beautiful daughter~ omo, I feel so old. Where's Jie-"

"Grandpas!" Jie ran and jumped on Donghae appa,"Did you bring me presents?!" He looked up at them with sparkly eyes. Donghae appa laughed,"Of course!" Eunhyuk appa shook his head,"Aigoo, he's just like his mom. A lil brat." 

Jie looked up at his grandpa,"What's a brat?" I shot appa a look and smiled at Jie,"Nothing sweety, go eat with Tao appa." Jie scratched his head and did as he was told. 

Once he was gone I hit Eunhyuk appa's arm,"Aish, appa!" He just shrugged,"Anyway, Ima eat." Donghae mouthed a sorry and followed his hubby. 

Everyone was eating at the table. I looked at my watch,"Aish, where are they?" I scratched myself. "Baby girl!" B.A.P boys smiled their way to me,"Oppas! Jongup and Zelo!" 

"Hey Sumin! Sup Eunhae appas! OXE! Ayye!" B.A.P and everyone greeted each other. 

After spending the day in the water, it was time sing happy birthday to Jie and blow out the candles. "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Jie~ Happy birthday to you~! WOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE!" 

Luhan and I kissed his cheeks,"Happy birthday Jie." Jie smiled brightly,"Thanks Mommy and Daddy~!" Luhan ruffled his head,"Woow Jie! You're becoming a big boy now!" Luhan gasped and pretended to be shocked.

tumblr_m9phncP2RE1rfuysvo2_250.gif

Jie's eyes widened,"PRESENTS!!" I patted his head,"Ok, calm down Jie. I'll get you're presents!" Everyone gathered around and watched as Jie opened all his presents. Of course Jie was happy and overly excited with all the presents we got. "Mom! Look! Dad did you see this?! Woow! Look! Look!"

"Aigoo, he's so excited." Luhan and everyone laughed. "Omo, so many toys." I muttered and looked at the massive pile. 

 

The sun was setting. Luhan and I were walking down the beach hand in hand. "So many years have past Luhan." I smiled up at him.  Luhan kissed my hand,"I know. I remember high school like it was yesterday." 

"Same here. Still so fresh in mind...we did it Luhan. We made it through." I whispered. Luhan nodded,"Together." 

"You don't regret any of it right?" I smirked. Luhan stopped walking, making me stop as well."No. Why would I? Im the happiest man on earth. I have my friends, a new family, a son, and a beautiful wife." I blushed,"Oh Luhan." 

He laughed and brushed a piece of my hair back behind my ear,"I remember the first time I met you. So bright and happy. You whispered into my heart, and kissed my soul, you came into my life full of light, making me the man I am today. I can never stop saying thank you Sumin." 

I smiled and hugged him,"I love you Luhan." Luhan whispered back lovingly as always,"I love you too Sumin." We shared a kiss. 

"You Sumin, my Sunshine Kiss."


THE END!

tumblr_m9pgxrSdYQ1rfuysvo3_250.gif

THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

tumblr_m9phncP2RE1rfuysvo7_r1_250.gif

comment and subscribe^^

tumblr_m5594iLqk61qctebto2_500.gif

stay tuned for a new story!

69651f27tw1dtwo09nuvbg.gif

tumblr_m6h79wHo4g1rwegg4o1_500.gif

ENJOY THE MAYO! DO AS LUHAN SAYS! LOL