020

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Luhan...why are you talking?" I asked while looking up at him. We were strolling down the theme park. He smiled,"Cause I feel like talking. Is there a problem with that?" I shook my head. "N-no..I like it."

Luhan laughed and patted my head. "Im sorry I made you ride the rollercoaster." Luhan softly gazed my way,"It's fine...I should have told you. But I was afraid I'd look too weak."

I gasped,"What? Everyone has something their afraid of." Luhan just shrugged,"I don't know. I guess it's all about my pride then." 

Since it was afternoon, we forgot to each lunch. "Let's eat at this cafe." I pointed to a small cafe. He nodded and went inside. "I'll order for us. Go find our seats." Luhan insisted. "A-alright...I'll have a cheeseburger and iced tea."  I smiled and sat down at a table. 

I slapped my cheeks,"Omo, why am I so nervous all of a sudden?" 

Luhan sat down infront of me,"What happened? Why did you slap yourself?" I laughed,"Oh nothing. My cheeks itched."

He laughed and shook his head,"So childish." I blushed, I looked around the room and spotted a familiar figure walking toward us. "Kris?" 

"Hey guys! If it isn't it my favorite couple." Kris waved with his...coolness. I waved,"Hi Kris."

"Ayo-wassuup Sumin an Luhan. Suhan couple!!" Kris laughed and snapped his fingers at his brilliant couple name. 

"Hello Kris." Luhan greeted. Kris stopped smiling and looked at Luhan. "Did he just-"

"Talk? Yes I did." Luhan smiled. Kris laughed and hugged Luhan,"Woo, good for you bro! Anyway..I shouldn't disturb you guys and so...see yah!" He winked at us and left with his friends. 

Luhan and I laughed. Our order was ready a few minutes later and we ate. We talked a lot, and it was nice. It was weird though cause Luhan was talking. Omg....Luhan your voice is so...y...omg I can't believe I just thought that...

Soon it was 4 o'clock and it was time to go. "I had a great time." I whispered. I secretly don't want anyone to hear Luhan's voice. Selfish me hehe.

Luhan laughed,"I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel." I took his offer and laid my head on the window. I feel like his shoulder will break if I keep laying on it. 

"Your not going to lean on my shoulder?" Luhan whispered in my ear. I turned around and Luhan's face was centimeters from mine. I blushed, but I kept my hold on his stare. He gently placed my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and smiled. 

"Sumin we're here. Come on, we're the last ones." Luhan whispered. I yawned and followed Luhan out the bus. I tripped on the last step and Luhan caught me. "Ride on my back." I didn't argue and did as he told. 

Many people whispered, some awed. I just hugged closer to Luhan. We got to our floor and Luhan opened the door easily. "Im heavy huh?" Luhan let me down and shook his head,"Nope. Your really light." I stumbled into the bedroom and hit my toe on the corner table. 

"Ow ow ow ." I jumped up and down while holding my foot. Luhan scooped me up and placed me on the bed,"Aish, so clumsy. Let me see it. Well it's not broken." He laughed.

I blushed,"T-that's good to know. Are you going to be a doctor?" I joked. He shook his head,"Never..." I nodded and got up,"I'll go change into comfortable clothes." I grabbed my shirt and shorts. After changing I walked out the bathroom and saw Luhan was putting on a shirt.."Uh...oh shoot. Im sorry, I should've knocked-I mean uh...." I ran back into the bathroom.

OMG LUHAN'S BODY! I SAW LUHAN'S BODY!! OMG OMG..he must think Im a ...but he had such a nice body...omg today God woke up loving me since he let me hear Luhan's sweet voice and see his y body...

I slapped my cheeks and looked at the mirror. I splashed my face. "Ok..calm down!! Stop blushing Sumin." I calmed myself down and took a deep breath. 

Luhan knocked on the door,"S-sumin...are you ok? You can come out now." I held my head up high. I shall act like nothing affected me. I opened the door and met Luhan's lovely eyes. Ok..nevermind, I take back what I said! I ran for the covers and hid myself under in the deepness of the blankets. 

I heard a chuckled from Luhan and I felt the bed move,"Sumin...where are you?" I blushed like a maniac. Stop blushing Sumin!

Luhan went inside the blanket and smiled. "There you are. Why are you hiding?" I bit my lip and hid my face with my hands, but he peeled them off. 

His eyes stared at me intently. "Im sorry." I blurted. He looked baffled. "Im sorry for walking in the room when you were changing.." Luhan laughed,"That's why your hiding under the covers?" I nodded. 

He pinched my cheeks,"Pabo." He whispered. I smiled,"So I've been told." 

I looked at Luhan then looked away. "Aish, just look at me. Stop looking away." Luhan whispered. I shook my head,"It's embarassing though." 

"Why?" I shrugged,"It's different, cause your talking... and it's weird, but in a good way..." I laughed,"I don't know what's wrong with me." Luhan laughed.

"Luhan can I ask you a question?" He peered at me and nodded,"Go ahead. " 

"Um...why did you become mute?" I saw his uncomfortable face,"But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Luhan shook his head,"No its fine, you deserve to know..." He sat up on the bed and I did too.

He cleared his throat,"My father was a doctor, a real good one, my mother was a sweet housewife, and I had a little brother, Keung, he was the best little brother I've ever had...."

"Wait...had? Did they die?" I whispered. Luhan nodded,"Yeah...they died in a car accident when I barely finished my junior high year. I remember my dad would always push me hard to become a doctor just like him. But I didn't want that, but to make my parents happy, I did as I was told. But that day...I got in a fight with my parents and ran away from home. I got caught by the police and was brought to the station."

Luhan sighed,"They were on their way to pick me up. A drunk driver hit their car cause he was on the wrong side of the road. It was my fault. If I didn't run away, they would still be alive. But they're not, and that's why I stopped talking. Why should I live happily, when they're dead. Because of me." Luhan sniffed. He bitterly laughed.

Tears came out of Luhan's eyes. I sat infront of him and hugged him. "Luhan...just let it out. Im here for you remember? I'll be your sunshine during your dark days. It's not your fault. They're in a better place now. Your parents and little Keung are watching over you right now. They wouldn't want you to suffer...I don't want you to suffer." Luhan cried harder and gripped my shirt. 

I wiped his tears and smiled,"Luhan, I'll be here to wipe your tears for you now too. We can get through this together." 

That night Luhan and I talked about our secrets and thoughts, or just anything that came to mind. I learned so much from Luhan, things I've never imagined. I came to know Luhan in a whole new level. We grew closer and closer. 

We were both laying down, I hugged Luhan's waist and snuggled closer to his warm body. He started to sing a lullaby. I smiled,"I love your voice in the whole wide world, universe, and galaxy."  Luhan your voice is amazing...why have you stopped talking....sweet dreams Luhan. I hope you'll be able to forgive yourself.

My eyes were getting droopy,"I...love..you Luhan."  I smiled up at him,"Did you know that?" Luhan chuckled softly and kissed my head. "Now I do."

I looked up at the brown eyes I loved, Luhan leaned in close to me and smiled. He whispered next to my lips,"I love you Song Sumin." Last thing he did was give me a sweet kiss. He loves me.


DO YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT?

EXO CAME HERE TO LA.

TO DISNEYLAND. SUJU AND OTHER SM ARTIST WENT TO KNOTTS BERRY FARM WHICH  TEN MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.

WHERE WAS I? FREAKING SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh why didn't they go to six flags magic mountain......why?

tumblr_m20l1lIpRs1r6ttt0o1_400.gif

I KNOW IM LATE BUT STILL TODAY I WAS DEPRESSED...AND THIS IS WHY THERE ARE DEPRESSING CHAPTERS...

318090_3303339463739_96987582_n.jpg

image

image

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TT_TT LUCKY GIRLS INFRONT OF CHANYEOLIE OPPA AND D.O -_- hehe D.O's eyes aren't O_O for once XD then theres Kai and Sehun?...lucky...DERP, i literally cried.

tumblr_m20jgx2dXw1qfccuso1_500.gif

MY BAY BABY BAY BABY BABYYYYYY WHY DID I MISS THE CHANCE OF SEEING YOU GUUYS TT_TT

image

tumblr_m3403vOjkD1qk41xyo10_250.gif

image

tumblr_m4bedlC63k1rwr6hwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4ameefANk1qd6h5ho1_500.gif

THAT COULD'VE BEEN MEEEEEEEE!!!!! LUCKY.ASSSH.GIRL. NEXT TO MY LUHAN BABY!!!

image

BYE.