048

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

After coming home from the trip, the day I've been waiting for has come, the SHINee fansigning. As promised Eunhyuk appa took me and Luhan to the signing.

"Lulu, you don't really have to come with me." I thought Luhan shouldn't waste his sleep and day with me. 

"I think I need to watch over my girlfriend when she is meeting with another boy." Luhan sighed while putting his hands in his pokets. I giggled,"Lulu oppa~! There is no one else but you." 

"Are we the first ones?" He asked with a smile on his face. Luhan you sure are happy all of a sudden hehe. "No, I don't think so, I think we're in the top twenty. Yay, success." I clapped and looked down the line, some people had sleeping bags.  

The fansigning wasn't going to happen till lunch, but since we were talking about SHINee...yeah, it was worth the wait, to make it better Luhan came.

"I can't believe all these people came here for five freaking guys." Luhan gazed around at all the girls and boys who came. "Are they that awesome?"

"Lulu, you are not a Shawol. They are amazing and awesome." I smiled,"They are idols to all of us." Luhan looked at me with a defeated look,"Alright. I believe you."

"Anyway, watch when you become an idol, you'll have more fans." I joked and poked his cheek,"Then I'll be the one to watch you."

Luhan chuckled,"Don't worry, you'll never have to wait in these lines, you'll always have a place next to me." He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck," Plus, you'll get the special treatment."

I started to get all warm and fuzzy, my insides were burning burning,"Woah, is it just me, or is it too hot here?" I fanned my overheated face. Luhan hugged me tighter, LUHAN YOU TEASE! 

"I think it's both of us." He whispered in my ear. Oh dear...  "R-really? Maybe we should d-do something about that." I stuttered,"Wait no I mean, hey look the line is moving!" I pointed at the still line...Pabo.

Luhan smirked,"I see the progress with the line." Embarassed and totally an idiot, I looked down at my feet,"Shut up." 

Hours later, when it was finally time for the signing to start, it seems like the first twenty people would be able to take part in a special raffle, which was kept a surprise. I wrote my name on a ticket and threw it in the bucket. Luhan didn't dare write his name down, part of his pride I believe.

I grabbed my SHINee album out of my purse, which was special edition from Eunhyuk and Donghae appa. "Omo, we are close!" I squealed and grabbed onto Luhan,"We're almost going to see them~!" Luhan rubbed my back,"Calm down, breathe Sumin."

I nodded,"Right, I need to look my best infront of Taemin oppa." I breathed in a whole bunch of air and let it out slowly,"I can do this."

"Sumin it's not like your going to disarm a bomb, calm down." Luhan said, his eyes looked irritated. I smirked,"Are you jealous again?" Luhan looked away, having a cute small pout on,"Is it illegal to be jealous?" He muttered and looked me in the eye. Aigoo Luhan, always straight forward.

"No, it's not. Why are you jealous anyway?" I thought it was clear that I loved Luhan the most... Luhan sighed,"It's just that you've never acted like that with me...you are never nervous."

I laughed at him,"Luhan are you serious?!" He pouted, totally upset,"I am!"

I stopped laughing and hugged him,"Then you have no idea  what's going on inside me. Luhan, you make me go crazy, like really crazy. I can't really explain it, it's like the excitement right now, but a million times more. Ok?" Luhan pouted his cute lips more and nodded,"Yeah."

I smiled and kissed his lips,"Now let's go get this baby signed." 

Shortly after we were up on the stage. My legs were shaking,"Omo..." I whispered. Luhan was behind me, and I could feel his stare. I  giggled and went to Onew first. He smiled and waved,"Hello~! Omo, your so pretty." I blushed,"Thank you Onew oppa."

I gave him my album and but my thumb. OMG IM FREAKING LIKE A FOOT AWAY FROM ONEW~!!! Onew smiled,"I have a feeling I've seen you before though..." He looked at me and Luhan,"AH AIRPORT COUPLE~!" Onew yelled and pointed at the both of us.

The other SHINee members looked at the three of us. I smiled and bowed,"H-hello." Onew laughed,"Omo, your boyfriend is so nice to come with you. Hello boyfriend of...what's your name?"

"I-Im Sumin.."I stuttered. HE'S ASKING FOR MY NAME!!! Onew smiled more wider than before,"So cute~!" He signed it with a little message and hearts,"Here you go~! Hope to see you again Sumin-ah~!" I nodded,"Y-yes~! Onew oppa fighting!" 

Next in line was Minho. He chuckled,"You are the couple from the airport,"Nice to finally meet you in person." I bowed,"Yes, its great to be here with my boyfriend." I smiled up at Luhan. Minho smiled,"Well, Sumin-ssi, you have a good boyfriend. I'll see you again sometime?"

I nodded,"Of course~!" He laughed and waved. My heart started to pump hard when I noticed who was next, Key. I always admired his attituted. Key smiled,"Hello airport girl."

I giggled,"Hello Key oppa." He nodded and picked up his marker,"Ah, Sumin. Cute name. And this is your boyfriend. Hello."

"Hi." Luhan greeted. I gave him a look, Luhan rolled his eyes,"Im Luhan." Key nodded,"Nice to meet you Sumin and Luhan, you will always be in our hearts as the airport couple." He gave us a warm smile,"Fighting~!" I bowed,"Thank you Key oppa."

OMG OMG JONGHYUN OPPPA~!! I cleared my throat,"H-hello Jonghyun oppa..." Jonghyun smirked,"Why are you not the screaming girl in the airport?" I looked down and handed him my album,"S-sorry about that." 

Jonghyun laughed,"It's ok, you've made a place in our hearts, thank you for your cheering." I smiled,"It's the least I could do as a Shawol~! I also have to thank my boyfriend Luhan for carrying me." I held up Luhan's hand,"If he didn't carry me, you probably wouldn't have noticed." 

"Well, we would've heard you."Jonghyun laughed and wrote on my album. He handed it to me,"Hopefully we'll see you around." I nodded,"Probably, watch out in the airports." I giggled and moved on to my bias...Taemin. Ok Sumin, calm down...don't want to freak him out..

Taemin looked up,"Hello Airport girl~! And her boyfriend~!" I paused and looked at him. Luhan nudged him,"Your bias is waiting." I blushed. Luhan...why did you say that~!!!! Taemin smiled brightly,"Omo, Im your bias? How exciting! I'll write something special then~!" Taemin happily wrote a long message in my album,"Ah, you have such a pretty name, Sumin~!"

"Thank you...Im a big fan, as Luhan told you, I love your dancing." I confessed. Taemin looked up at me,"R-really?! You dance?"

I nodded,"Luhan and I dance. Well, my appas own a studio, Simple Dance Studio-"

"SIMPLE DANCE STUDIO?! YOUR PARENTS OWN THAT?!" He gasped. Taemin shocked us both. I nodded,"Yeah? You know my appa's studio?"

Taemin nodded,"Omo, that's so cool! I heard they have the best teachers! I always wanted to go there!" I laughed,"Your welcome anytime, it's an honor for you to come." Taemin smiled,"I'll definitely go! So you and your boyfriend dance. That's amazing." 

I proudly hugged Luhan,"He's aiming for an idol." Luhan hissed at me, but I ignored him. Taemin looked impressed,"Cool, I will be waiting to be on the same stage as you." Luhan smirked,"You'll be seeing me in no time." I've never seen Luhan so determined.

Taemin looked taken back,"Then I'll see you soon Luhan. " I gazed at Luhan,"Guess so." I mumbled. Taemin smiled and handed back my album,"Bye bye Sumin and Luhan." I bowed and left the stage with Luhan trailing behind.

Luhan and I had to stay back because we were in the top twenty, so we had to stay for the raffle. "That was some weird tesion back there." I muttered. Luhan shrugged,"I didn't think so." I looked up at him and didn't say anything. What is up with Luhan?

SHINee came back on stage with a little see through box. They all spotted Luhan and I and waved. I smiled at them and did a fighting pose. The host came up next to SHINee,"Hello to all these beautiful ladies, we'll now announce the winner of the raffle~!"

Onew held out the box to the host and the host put his arm in the box. He dug deep inside the box and pulled out a ticket. "They should hurry, Im starving." I pouted.  Luhan chuckled and patted my head,"My poor baby."

The host smiled and held up the ticket. Girls were squirming together impatiently for the host to announce the name. "Ok ladies, and gentleman over there." Luhan blushed and glared at the host. I giggled.

"Ok, the winner of the special raffle is....SONG SUMIN~!"  I gasped, Luhan gasped, SHINee gasped. I stood still. W-wait did they just say-

"Song Sumin? Is she not here?" The host looked over the audience. "I guess-"

"No she's right there!" Onew pointed at me happily. SHINee motioned for me to get on stage. I gulped and slowly made my way, who knew I'd get so many dirty looks. 

I tripped on the last step and Taemin caught me,"Woah there Sumin-ah! I guess I'll be seeing you sooner than I expected" I let go of his hand and fixed my shirt,"Thanks, I guess so?." What does he mean?

Luhan looked disappointed and annoyed by Taemin's actions. He stood next to the stairs and listened there. The host smiled and went next to me,"Ah, lucky lucky girl." The host chuckled. The crowd of girls whined, some happily clapped for me. 

I blinked,"W-why is that?" 

"You will go on a date with one SHINee member~!" The girls started screaming with envy. My eyes widened and immediately went to Luhan's. One word describes his face: Angry. Oh damn. I gulped and put on a tight smile,"R-really? With who?"

Taemin smiled,"With me."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! GOD DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE ALREADY?! I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE LUHAN'S CHILDREN YET!! Luhan will understand....right?

My eyes shot toward Luahn's direction. Oh dear lord help me. Luhan's face could only be described with only one word: Indescribeable.


image

OH D__O...YES. WE SHALL. CUTIE HEHE^^

HEY you guys~!

11aity9.gif

Ok, didn't update yesterday why? Cause it was DOOMSDAY.

image

I couldn't use the internet cause i was afraid of getting the virus or whatever. 

SO HERE'S THE SHINEE FANSIGNING~!

and ended with Sumin's new date~! OHOHO~!!

I missed you guys :(

I was so bored yesterday..................O_O

tumblr_llow1cWzL81qazs6to1_500.gif

THIS EXPLAINS ME DOING THE LUHAN GIFS... AND MAYBE THIS ONE AGAIN:

image

SO CRACKTASTIC.

im glad you guys liked the gifs hehehe >:)

LUHAN BECAME MORE SMEXIER TO YOU GUYS RIGHT? OH YEAH.

image

LOL i made one my wallpaper on my itouch hehe^^

OMO DID YOU HEAR? IM GOING TO HAWAII NEXT MONTH ON AUGUST 2ND!!

IDK HOW IM GOING TO UPDATE -_- AISH.

tumblr_m4m6rdCEkj1qbcu4do1_500.gif

NIGHT.

I NEED 10 SUBSCRIBERS LIKE PRONTO TO MAKE MY NIGHT!!!!

tumblr_m6xhq3V2pr1rae7z1o7_250.gif