029

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Are you sure Im supposed to be here? Your appas might get a heart attack." Luhan looked around the house, feeling a bit cautious. I laughed,"Please, it's fine. They'll thank you for staying with their little girl who is all alone at home. Which is unsafe."

 "Lulu, what do you want to do now?" I hugged a pillow on the couch. "Well, you are the one who wanted a sleepover." Luhan gave me a small smirk.

"Fine. Hmmm...oh! We should play truth or dare?" I suggested. Luhan shook his head,"With what people? It won't be fun with just us two."

"Well do you want to invite other people? Kai? He lives just down the street." Luhan looked at me with a tiny pout,"No! I thought this was a sleepover just for us two?" 

I giggled,"Yeah right hehe sorry. Luhan let's make dinner then."  He got up and helped me up,"Are you sure you can cook?" Luhan looked at me with a worried face. I looked around the kitchen and laughed. I don't want to kill Luhan with my deadly food,"I...ok I'll call the pizza place."

Luhan walked over to my fridge and looked inside,"I can cook some Chinese food, but we have to go shopping real quick..." I gawked at him,"What?! Really?"

He laughed,"I am Chinese you know. I remember somethings my mom made. I can make them." I softened after hearing that. Does he still have a hard time talking about his parents? 

"So let's go shopping Lulu." I laughed evilly trying to change the awkward atmosphere. I ran upstairs to get my hoodie and bag. 

In the market Luhan grabbed a cart and I hugged one of his arms. "What do we need?" I asked, the market was still full of people. "Well, I need shrimp first of all." He pushed the cart down the aisle. We picked up some shrimp in the seafood area. 

"Lulu, doesn't it feel like we're married?" I frolicked down the aisle happily beside Luhan. "Do we really?" He looked taken back,"I didn't expect you to say that."

"We do though, don't you think?" I gazed at him cheerfully. Luhan laughed,"Whatever makes you happy. I'll play along yeobo."

"Hehe, oh say it again." Luhan shook his head,"Its embarassing, nevermind let's just shop for our food." Luhan muttered with a tint of red on his cheeks. He pushed the cart faster and left me behind. I giggled and walked after him,"Jagiya~! Wait for me."

"Ok what are we cooking?" I asked while putting my hair in a messy bun. Luhan looked at me and pointed to the living room,"Go in there, I'll call you when Im done." 

"But I wanna watch my hubby cook." I pouted and rested my head on my hands while sitting at the island. "Fine, you can watch only. Ok?" I rolled my eyes,"Geez am I that bad in the kitchen?"

"If only you saw what I wrote that day. How will you take care of yourself in the future?" Luhan chuckled and washed the shrimp in a bowl. "I'll have you to do my cooking, or I'll just order take out." I simply shrugged my shoulders and ate a walnut.

"Yah, those are for the food. Im making honey walnut shrimp, the best thing ever. Have you ever tried it?" I shook my head,"Nope, not that much Chinese cooks around. Aren't I lucky I have an amazing Chinese lover."

Luhan gave me a cheeky smile,"Oh how amazing that must be. What is he like?" 

I played with my hair and smiled,"Well, first off he can dance, wow, he is y when he dances." Luhan chuckled,"I see. And what else?"

"He has a y voice too." I smirked. Luhan stopped what he was doing and looked behind his back at me,"So basically your boyfriend is y?" 

I nodded,"Mhmm, that's exactly what Im saying. I'd say cute, but that's overrated and I don't think guys like being called cute." Luhan raised an eyebrow,"You know your men pretty well, your boyfriend is in good hands." 

I raised my hands up in the hair,"Not to worry, I will take care of him. Our future is bright and clear." 

When Luhan was cooking, good lord he looked like the god of chefs. I mean, he is so freaking handsome and y while he's concentrated. Omo, he even honey's his shrimp so hot. What is wrong with me, Im a proud .

"Lulu." I whispered across the counter. He didn't look up but responded with a yes. "You look so freaking hot right now." He whipped his head up and looked at me. I giggled and winked,"Omo, hehe your making me blush, go back to cooking." Luhan laughed to himself and continued cooking. I can't wait to eat that honey shrimp thing...

"THAT WAS SO GOOD!" I rubbed my stomach,"Omg what a foodgasm!" I laughed and looked at Luhan's confused face,"Foodgasm...never had one huh? Like an orgas- nevermind. Basically its eating a certain food that makes your insides go crazy."

"Ok. Foodgasm it is, but Im real glad you like it." Luhan stood up and grabbed the dishes. But I smacked his hand,"No I'll do the dishes, you go rest on the couch."

"But-"

"No buts, I can handle dishes." I took the dishes into the kitchen and started to wash them. I heard a chair movie and I knew Luhan followed me. 

"Sumin." Luhan whispered. 

"What?" I said, keeping my eyes on the dishes. Donghae appa will kill me if I ruin his plates.

"You look so freaking hot right now." My head whirled around and I looked at him. "Oh, stop looking at me yeobo, your making me blush, continue washing the dishes." Luhan motioned me to continue. I realised why he did that and laughed,"Silly Luhan."

 After finishing the dishes with just one broken plate, we bith got ready for bed. But before that, Luhan and I cuddled on the couch. "Lulu, what time is it." I mumbled sleepily while resting my head on his shoulder.

"It's almost 12. Are you sleepy?" He softly spoke, combing my hair, I nodded my head. "Ok, time for bed then." He wrapped my arms around him and carried me to my room. He placed me on the bed first and scooted closed next to me. 

"Luhan can you sing me something." I whispered. I placed my head over his chest, I felt his heart beat in a rapid speed.

 "Alright." Luhan cleared his throat and started to sing softly. I slowly dozed off into a blissful sleep.

(PLAY THIS!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPl4fuP0sE

"Goodnight Sumin." Luhan whispered in my ear and kissed my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------

image

JUST KIDDING. IM ON CRACK AGAIN. FOODGASM!! WHO GETS IT :D

image

OK. LOL one update the whole freaking day. WOOT WOOT. SIKE.

that's bad, but there are already 29 chapters of this story and I barely started it like five freaking days ago aha

i need calm mah and slow down on updating. I feel like im rushing it too much. I don't want this to be like over 100 chapters hehe^^ I NEEDA SLOW THE FREAK DOWN!! take the chill pill and jus chill :)

image

sorry if this chap had no flavor teehee. I might update again tonight, but no promises!

image

image

now goodbye. I need to find my stuff animal dog and pet it like CL. adios readers~!

(that is an ugly cat....im a dog person. i despise cats. sorreh hehe^^;)

image