061

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I walked downstairs since it was really loud. I squinted my eyes as they were adjusting to the light. "What's going on?" I groaned. I looked at the living room. Appas, Luhan, and Kai were sitting around eating junk.

"Appas?" I pouted. Donghae appa stood up and hugged me,"Yes my baby girl, are you hungry?" I nodded,"I want food."

Eunhyuk appa laughed,"Don't get poisioned!" Donghae appa shot Eunhyuk appa a look,"Eunhyuk!" Donghae appa showed me to the couch, far away from Eunhyuk appa, next to Luhan and Kai.

Right away I snuggled close to Luhan and waited for Donghae appa to give me some food. "Here my baby, drink this tea first." I sniffed it and shook my head,"No way."

"Sumin drink it." Luhan put the drink to my lips. I looked at it and obediently drank the tea. So pushy...Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa gasped,"How did you make her drink it so easily?!" I glared at them,"Ha ha very funny." 

"Xiumin and Chen want to try out at our studio." Eunhyuk appa smiled. I smiled and nodded,"They were nice. Chen even carried me! They were nice oppas." 

"Yeah, we saw the sick princess get carried." Kai snickered,"How did you feel." I sarcastically rolled my eyes,"I felt all warm and fuzzy. Pabo, my stomach hurt!" I hit him with a pillow. Kai covered himself with his arms,"Just kidding!"

I hit him one more time and laid my head on the cool couch,"Appa! Im hungry~" Donghae came out with a tray,"Ok! I got your food!"

I clapped my hands,"Thank you appa~!" My mouth watered when I saw he cooked soup for me. Gosh Im so freaking hungry!

I took a sip of the soup and yelped,"Awooo! Hot! Hot!" I fanned my tongue,"Ith my tung red?" I asked Luhan. He just looked at me and sighed,"No." He grabbed my bowl and started to blow on it,"Here, it's warm now."

"Thank you my hubby~!" I giggled and ate my soup in content. Appas and Kai looked at us,"I hate happy couples." I pouted and pointed to appas,"But your married!" 

They both looked at each other,"Exactly! We're married! And Old!" Donghae scoffed and looked at Eunhyuk,"I am not old! You are! Rude."

Eunhyuk appa sighed,"I don't know how Im married to you." Donghae appa hit him,"Yah! How dare you say something so rude!" Eunhyuk shrugged,"Im just blunt." Donghae appa looked at his spouse,"This pabo." He shook his head and muttered some rude comments about Eunhyuk appa's stench.

Kai sighed,"I need a girl." Eunhyuk appa patted his shoulder with simpathy,"Sorry, our's is taken." I hit Eunhyuk appa with a pillow,"Pabo appa." 

I grabbed my dishes and went to the kitchen. I found Donghae appa scrubbing the dishes too harshly,"Appa, slow down! I think your going to crack the dishes." 

He looked at me and smiled,"Don't worry, your Eunhyuk appa will buy me a new one." Eunhyuk appa yelled,"No I won't!"

Dongahe appa rolled his eyes,"I'll just steal his money again." He whispered and winked at me. I giggled remembering when he stole Eunhyuk appa's credit card to buy me some new SHINee albums. "Appa so bad~!" I hugged his arm. 

He put a finger to his lips,"Need me to buy something? Just tell me arraso?" I nodded and kissed his cheek,"Of course appa~" Donghae motioned toward the freezer,"Serve some ice cream to Luhan and Kai. Grab some for yourself if you're feeling better."

"Yummy~!" I opened the freezer and took out the ice cream. I started to put them in small bowls,"I'll put extra on mine." I snickered evily and grabbed the tray,"Ice cream~!" 

The boys and appa sat up. I gave a bowl to Luhan and Kai. Kai looked over mine,"Yah! How come you get more?" I smirked,"Because I served them."

Eunhyuk appa pouted at me,"Suminnie, wheres appa's ice cream?" "Get it yourself!" Donghae appa yelled from the  kitchen. Eunhyuk appa sighed and got up from the couch,"Is he mad?" I nodded,"Yuuup. Good luck old man."

"Aish, lil brat." He muttered and trudged over to the kitchen,"Yeobo~"

Kai laughed,"Your dad's are great." I smiled,"Yout think so? Yeah, I think so too." I looked toward Luhan,"Is the ice cream good Lulu?" Luhan glanced at me and nodded,"Delicious." Luhan looked back down to the ice cream and ate it slowly. I also continued to eat my ice cream, but I didn't really enjoy it that much. What's wrong with him now? He was fine hours ago..

Soon Kai went home and I was walking Luhan outside to the corner. We weren't holding hands like we usually did. I don't like it when Im not holding hands with Luhan...I walked closer to him and slipped my fingers through his. I felt him flinch but I pretended I didn't notice.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking up at his beautiful face. Luhan gave me a small smile,"Sorry, I was acting weird..." I shook my head,"You have nothing to be sorry about Luhan." 

Luhan looked up at the sky,"I was scared today. When I saw you in pain like that...I didn't know what to do. My mind was crazy and I was scared something would happen to you."

I softened,"Luhan, you always worry about me. But you don't have to worry, remember Im a strong person? You told me yourself."

Luhan stopped walking and looked at me,"No, that's different. What happened today made me realize how important you are to me! Your all I have left." He whispered, tracing my lips with his thumb,"What if I could've lost you today?"

Luhan...is that how you really felt today? My heart ached once again, seeing Luhan's face like that, my eyes watered and I hugged Luhan tightly,"Im fine Luhan, even if something happens, I'll always be with you." Luhan buried his face in my neck,"You're my only family."

I smiled and kissed his soft lips,"I love you Luhan, my cute, adorable, handsome, y hubby~!" Luhan showed me his beautiful smile,"I love you too Sumin, my indescribable wifey." I giggled. He remembers calling me that.

"Sweet dreams hubby~! Have a good day at school~! Take notes for your wifey! And don't cheat on me! God is watching!" I poked his chest hardly. Luhan laughed,"I'll be good! Don't you even call Kai or Kris to spy on me." He pecked my nose,"Good night, I'll visit you tomorrow."

I smiled and watched him vanish down the street. I snickered,"Pabo Luhan, I was going to ask Baekyeol to watch you."


Hello Suhan lovers~!

normal chapter kind of :)

How was your days without me updating?

don't worry I had to go out a lot today -_- and yesterday 

DAMN YOU SUMMER! KEEPING ME FROM UPDATING!

so most of you wanted Exo babies to be idols! 

waaah baaam~!! okie dokie~!

good night! and I will update the whole day tomorrow on all my fics! har har.

excuse my mistakes...im tired.

tumblr_m1vi8lAmIX1rt24g3o12_r1_500.gif