074

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Time flew by quickly and it was now the last day of school, also meaning graduation for the seniors. The principle announced the graduating class and we all cheered for them.  We all decided to go celebrate with the seniors of the group, which were Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Lay.

Luhan and I were waiting at the restaurant where we had to meet up. "Luhan, I can't believe they're going away to college..." I pouted. It made me think of  Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, and Daehyun oppas. 

Luhan hugged my shoulders,"This is how we grow up Sumin. It's not like we'll never see them again." I sighed and kicked the ground,"I know," I mumbled,"Its just a big hit in the face of reality that we're growing up...to quickly." Luhan kissed my temple,"I know baby. I know. Time flies by, before you know it, we're graduating." 

I smiled,"Yeah. Our last year." I spotted a tall figure heading our way.

"AYO-WASSUP KREESE!" I yelled and hugged Kris. He had a big grin on his face,"Sumin! My pupil!" Kris ruffled my hair. I pouted,"My hair."

"Sumin!" A deep voice called out. "Chanyeolie oppa! Bacon oppa!" I hugged both of their necks,"You're here too!" Bacon oppa laughed,"Of course we're here for our own party!" 

Everyone started coming one after the other and soon we were all sitting at a huge table. "I'd like to make a toast! To the future! Friends. Family. And Looove~" Kai winked at Luhan and I. 

I blushed, Luhan cleared his throat. "Cheers!" We all raised our glasses and clanked them together. Barbeque was served to us and D.O and Lay were cooking the meet. 

"Mother dear, will you pass me some meat." Tao smiled at D.O, who just igored the comment and handed him some meat "Eat it well." 

The night was full of laughter. "Remember that one time Lay ate himself?!" Kai laughed and high fived me. "Yeah!" 

Lay blushed a deep shade of red,"Come on guys. Those were the only chips they had left." Luhan snickered,"Excuses." Lay rolled his eyes,"I do not have to explain anything to you people." 

I looked around at the table full of laughing boys and smiled tenderly. They're all going away now. Growing up, finding love, getting jobs, married, kids...We're basically adults now. Will it still be the same? Oppas are leaving. Soon it'll be Kai, Luhan, and I.  Im going to miss them, these boys taught me so much. They're all important to me. Especially Luhan.

Dinner was over and we went to norebang. Everyone went crazy with singing, even Sehun, the grumpy maknae. "BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE POP~" Baekhyun and Kai started to "cutely" dance and sing. 

I laughed my off at Sehun's attempt and he shot me a look. "You do better then." I snickered,"Are you serious Sehun? Dancing to Bubble Pop?!" I looked at him like he was insane,"I will win and you will have a sad life." 

The song started and of course, I perfectly danced and sang to the beat of the song. This is a peace of cheesecake. I jumped infront of Sehun's face,"You are now sad!" 

Sehun shoved me away,"Loser. Y-you just got lucky cause you're a girl!" I grinned,"Whatever you say dongsaeng." Sehun threw me a look and I whistled away next to Kai and Luhan. 

"Sumin, how do you feel being a senior now?" Kai asked, sipping on his cola. I shrugged and gave him a smile,"Im fine with it...I mean we have to grow up sometime right?" 

Kai rubbed his fingers through his fluffly hair,"Yeah. I guess. Soon, we'll be going to college, then graduating, getting married...having a family. Imagine that..." 

Luhan grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back, I looked around the room,"I know what you mean Kai." The three of us laid back and sat in silence while we watched the others. 

 

"I guess this is it." Suho smiled. The seniors were standing infront of us juniors. They all smiled at us,"Be good." 

"Hyungs!" Sehun, Tao, D.O, everyone hugged one another. I looked at them with sad eyes,"The end as come." I whispered for only myself to hear. 

I looked down at my feet and my sight grew blurry. I covered my mouth and sobbed. "Sumin?" Everyone hushed and I could feel all their eyes on me. 

I wiped my tears and faked a laugh,"I-Im just glad I won't have to deal with you guys anymore." I stuttered. The boys already knew I was faking it, they smiled. 

Kris was the first one to hug me,"Pabo Sumin. Why are you crying hmm?" I shook my head and looked at all of them. The senior boys surrounded me with curious smiles. I pouted,"Cause...I'll miss my oppas." I croaked. "W-won't you miss me?" 

They all hugged me,"Of course we will Sumin!" "How can we not miss you?!" Bacon oppa pinched my cheeks. Chanyeol nodded,"He's right. You pushed your way into our hearts, and you will never be forgotten."

"You'll always be my favorite dongsaeng...that is a girl of course." Suho patted my head.

"Sumin will be the mei-mei that I always wanted!" Lay joked and hugged me. "Lay oppa." I hugged him back.

I cried,"I'll miss you guys so much! You better visit me at Simple Dance Studio! Thank you for treating me normally!" I bowed at them. "Yah, Song Sumin!" I looked up at Kris.

He had a hard face on,"Look, you were never anything but normal. Yeah, a little weird, but that's just who you are. And don't let anyone else tell you differently! If someone does, tell your oppas! We'll beat up and break a few bones for you, arraso?" He winked. All of them nodded,"What Kris says, we got your back." 

I laughed and hugged them once more,"Thanks oppas! I'll see you soon?" They all smiled,"Sooner than you think. Take care of our little Sumin ok Luhan? Boys?" 

Luhan and the boys smiled,"Don't worry hyungs. Just worry about yourselves. You'll need to get wives soon." Luhan joked. They looked at Luhan,"Just cause you have Sumin, doesn't mean you have to be cocky!" 

"Ok!" Luhan laughed and hugged me from behind. I smiled up at him and hugged his arms. I heard Kai and the others scoff,"I hate couples." 

"Anyway, later!" "Bye!" "HYUNG I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!" "Tao! Get off of me! Stops crying!" "D.O cook us some food yeah?!" "AYO-WASSUP PUPILS!" "BYE!!"

We all said our goodbyes and went seperate ways. It was just Luhan and I walking back to my place. We were swinging our hands, smiling with the twinkling stars. "At least we'll be under the same sky." I mumbled. Just like my parents...now I have oppas.

"Mhm, plus you won't be lonely. You have me!" Luhan spun me around into his arms. I giggled and looked up at him, his face a few centimeters away,"I won't ever leave you. Even if you don't love me, I'll always love you. You can't get away from me Song Sumin. Ever." 

"You're so sure about yourself Luhan." I poked his nose. Luhan smiled,"I know what I want, and that will always be you." I wrapped my arms around him,"As do I Luhan. I will love you forever, even in the next life, Im sure I'll love you again." 

Luhan and I smiled at each other and shared a sweet kiss.


SENIORS HAVE GRADUATED!

image

image

WAH I FEEL SO WARM AND FLUFFY

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbaoobiQi41r6p695.gif

 

AND I AM NOT MY DAD'S LAPTOP YEAHH

image

UPDATING AGAIN TODAY!

image

YES LUHAN, I SHALL LET YOU SLEEP...IN MY BED...WITH ME ;D