059

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"School." I groaned as I walked down stairs in my uniform. School was eventually going to come back, but I didn't think this soon. I sat down at the table and pouted. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae appas were wearing my beanies,"Good morning Sumin~!" I chuckled and shook my head,"Appas are supposed to wear that outside. 

Eunhyuk fixed his hair,"But I look good with beanies." Donghae nodded,"Same here, plus my ears are cold." He patted his ears. I smiled,"Silly oppas."

I started walking to school gripping my backpack, I was listening to my ipod and started dancing and singing to my all time favorite song Be My Baby.

I saw Luhan up ahead and jumped on his back,"BE MY BABY~!" I smiled. I felt him flinch,"Oh my God." He gasped and turned to me,"Sumin! I told you not to do that anymore." Luhan shook his head,"And what are you talking about?" 

I started to sing and dance again and Luhan smirked and joined me. We started to dance and sing side by side on the streets like we did when Luhan started to smile. Except he didn't sing.

"Please be my baby~! Please be my baby~! No I don't wanna wonder any more boy, I gotta hear you say the words, say the words~! Make me your lady~! Make me your lady~! I want you and I want the world to know that Im your baby, and I know you feel the same~!"

People were smiling at us and clapping, Luhan and I waved back, then started to sing some more. "Come on, let's get to class. Don't want to be late on our first day." Luhan chuckled and pulled me toward school.

I glanced back and found a weird looking person staring at us both. I glanced at him but turned back around since Luhan kept pulling me.

"Hey Mr. Kim~!" I sang,"Im back~!" Mr. Kim smiled,"Welcome Miss Song. Sit down and behave please." I saluted,"Just for you I will~! As a Christmas gift."

Mr. Kim shook his head,"What a considerate gift, now sit." I giggled and sat down next to Luhan. He rolled his eyes at me witha playful smile and held my hand.

"Ok, we'll have a pop quiz to see what you remember~!" Mr. Kim waved sheets of papers in the air. "BOO!" I groaned. Mr. Kim shot me a look and I squinted my eyes at him. He chuckled,"Just for today, I'll let you pass."

I happily smiled and drew on the desk. Luhan looked at me,"Aren't you nervous?" I looked at him,"If I don't get it, then I don't. If I do, well then there are such things as miracles." Luhan laughed,"Miracle."

I slammed my tray on the desk and smiled down at the boys,"I passed my pop quiz and beat Luhan~!" Kris high fived me,"Wow, who knew you where so smart?"

I pouted,"Of course Im smart. I am Song Sumin...yeah that's all the reasons I got." I picked up my spoon and pudding and started to eat. 

Luhan sat down next to me,"Miracles happen." He sighed and ate his pudding too. I giggled,"Oh Luhan, cheer up~! Aren't you happy for me? I mean I actually got an A on a pop quiz!"

Sehun sighed,"I feel you hyung, you feel worthless and stupid. Cause you just got wooped by a stupid person too...how tragic." He patted Luhan's shoulder,"I am so sorry this happened to you."

"Yah! Are you sure you weren't drunk when you danced to me and said you were a good friend?! Good friends do not call each other stupid." I jabbed my spoon toward him. Sehun held his arms out,"That's totally normal!"

"Calm down." Lay muttered,"Im trying to hear my music." Lay shook his head and ate some Lays chips. I giggled. He looked at me,"What's so funny Sumin?"

I pointed at him,"Lay your eating yourself." The rest of the table seemed to notice and started to laugh loudly,"AHAHA! Lay is eating Lays!"

Lay grunted and continued to nibble on 'himself',"Shut up."

I walked home with Luhan, Kai, Kris, Tao, Sehun, and Lay. Luhan and I were holding hands and talking to each other. I felt the other guy's look at us,"What?"

"You guy's seem different?" Kris cocked his head. I furrowed my eyebrows,"How? We hold hands and talk everyday?"

"No, hyung is right...you two seem different..." Kai muttered. Sehun arched his eyebrows,"I see what you mean."

"Shut up Sehun, you can't see anything through your -__- eyes." I placed my index fingers to the corner of my eyes and stretched  them back. Tao laughed and high fived me. Sehun rolled his eyes,"Whatever."

"Anyway back to the point," Kris cleared his throat,"Sumin, your like literally shining or glowing." 

"You seem more beautiful or something." Lay nodded and observed me, Tao looked at me too and scratched his head,"Noona does seem...more pretty." I stood behind Luhan,"What are they talking about?" Luhan shrugged,"I have no idea."

Kai looked at us and snapped his finger,"You guys did it, didn't you." Kris's, Lay's, Tao's, and Sehun's eyes widened,"THEY DID IT!?"

Luhan and I blushed,"W-what?!" Kai smirked,"Yeah you guys definitely did it! They say the girl usually glows more radiant beauty or something like that. And Sumin you are glowing like hyung said."

"Im going. Bye you guys." I pecked Luhan's lip and walked inside my house. Luhan looked at his friends, who were smirking,"You guy's so did it. Your blushing Luhan. Keep your mind clean please. We have  the maknaes with us." Kai and Kris slung an arm around Luhan. Lay and Sehun shook their heads and followed. Tao scratched his head,"Did what?"


ayo-wasssuppp!

updated super late, my bad

anyway i made a twitter if you didn't know

follow me if you want, I do follow back: @panda_poke

I made one so i could talk to everyone and use it to announce stuff

HEHE HOW THE REAL AYO-WASSUUP GOES:

image

image

(thank god for tumblr, all the gifs I use I do not own...lol i say it all late^^)

love me for it :>

 ayo-im ouuut!

gulls and bois i can't explain what I feeel...