060

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I was sitting at my desk doing my homework. Im actually doing something...with my school life again. I was working out some math problems when my stomach growled,"Damn you stomach, calm yo acids!" 

I headed downstairs to make a snack. I looked over the fridge and pulled out a yogurt and started to eat it. After eating it and throwing it away I headed back upstairs to finish my homework. 

Hours after working on my homework I started to feel something weird in my stomach. I started feeling pain,"Ow, what the heck? Didn't I just feed you? Oww.." I clutched my stomach and attempted to walk to the bathroom but I fell to my knees still clutching onto my stomach.

"D-Damn this is serious." I panted. I winced when the pain started to come back. I pulled myself up and headed toward the bathroom.  I held myself up with the counter's help,"W-what..what's wrong with my stomach?"

My cell rang and I slowly walked toward it. It was from Eunhyuk appa telling me he needed me at the studio. "Seriously?" I walked to my closet and changed my clothes to a baggy shirt and leggings. I put on my high tops and grabbed my bag. 

I headed out, locking the door, and started to walk carefully with my steps. "Im not on my favorite week of the month am I? No...Damn. Did I eat something bad? Yogurt." I growled.

Soon I could see the studio, I was barely walking but I was sweating really bad. I leaned on a wall for support,"Ugh." I slid down and squatted. My hands went to my stomach right away,"S-!" 

I started to cry, the pain was horribly painful. I started to get dizzy, my hand shot toward my mouth. "UGH." 

Two boys passing by were startled by my cry,"Omo, is she ok?!" One boy with a chubby face kneeled next to me,"Are you ok?" I panted and shook my head.

"Pabo, of course she isn't. She's so pale!" The other one had a slimmer face. The chubby cheeks pointed at me,"Isn't she the one you were-"

"Shut up Xiumin! Now's not the time!" The one with the slim face scolded.  I cried and held onto my stomach. "Oh ! Come on." He grabbed hold of me and carried me. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder,"S-studio." I whispered.

I pointed to the Simple Dance Studio. "Chen she wants to go to the studio we were going to. Come on." The chubby one walked faster than us.

"Xiumin slow down! Um, Im Jongdae, but you can call me Chen...I'll take you there." Chen smiled at me,"Just hang on ok?" I whimpered a yes. He easily walked toward the studio. The guy named Xiumin opened the door for us,"Can s-someone help us! A girl is hurt!"

The class stopped and appas and Luhan gasped,"Sumin!" They ran toward us,"Omo, what happened my poor baby girl!" Donghae appa frantically yelped. 

B.A.P and the boys panicked,"SUMIN?!"

"HOLY BABY GIRL?!"

"IS NOONA ALRIGHT?!"

"SUMIN BABY!!"

"WHO HURT YOU?!" 

Chen gave me to Luhan who gently carried me,"Sumin what happened? Where are you hurt?" Eunhyuk appa grabbed his keys,"Come on. We're going to the hospital."

"A-appa, my stomach hurts bad." I whimpered and cried. Donghae appa pouted,"Ok baby, we're going to the hospital ok?" I nodded and clung to Luhan. 

"Luhan, come on. Get in the back with her." Eunhyuk appa opened the door and Luhan placed me inside. Luhan ran to the other side and sat next to me with my head on his lap.

Appa's got inside and drove to the hospital. I whined in pain. Luhan's warm hand calmed me down a bit. Stupid stomach.

We reached the hospital and they brought me into the ER. The doctor checked me and asked me a few questions. "Are you pregnant?" The doctor asked.

My face drained. Am I? But we used that special box... Eunhyuk and Donghae appa looked at Luhan and I. Eunhyuk appa gave me a so-you-do-physical-activities look. Donghae appa gave me a im-too-young-to-be-a-grandpa-look.

image

tumblr_m5px65ZRQq1rurm67o1_500.gif

I shook my head,"No." The doctor eyed me and nodded,"Ok, we'll do some tests." The doctor eyed me and shook his head. He muttered something about teenagers.

 Eunhyuk appa nodded his head and pointed at me and Luhan,"So you did use the special box~!" Donghae appa just stayed silent with his hands at his hips. Luhan blushed and looked away. I pouted,"Appa!"

image

image

 After doing blood samples and other tests. He finally sat down infront of me.  I started to get dizzy again, but payed close attention to the doctor. "So what's wrong with my daughter?" Donghae appa finally spoke.

"Well, it seems like she has food posioning. Probably ate something bad or expired." The doctor looked through his clipboard. "Don't give her any solid food when she's nauseous and just drink lots of fluids." 

Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa thanked the doctor. Luhan helped me in the car and appas drove us home.

B.A.P and Exo (I'll just put Exo since the names^^) were waiting for me outside the house along with the two boys who helped me.

"Sumin!" They shot up and surrounded me.

"Baby girl are you ok?"

"Is something wrong with you?!"

"Nothing happened right?!"

"Are you dying?! Ow! Hyung!"

I chuckled weakly,"Im fine...just food posioning...Im going to rest now." The boys side with relief,"That's good."

Xiumin and Chen were standing awkwardly away from us. I smiled at them,"Thank you for helping me." Xiumin and Chen smiled,"Its no problem." 

"I hope you feel better." Chen patted my head,"Well we'll see you around." He smiled and bowed to everyone,"Bye."

"Im a big fan by the way!" Xiumin smiled at appas and waved,"Chen and I will be coming around for lessons~!" Chen laughed and pulled his friends away,"Bye...Sumin." He winked and walked away with Xiumin.

I blushed. Just who is this Chen? Luhan looked at me and pinched my cheeks,"Yah! No blushing!" I pouted and rubbed my cheeks.

"Aigoo I have to make a big dinner for tonight!" Donghae appa looked at all the boys around us. D.O raised his hand,"I'll help." Donghae appa smiled,"Arasso! Let's get cooking!"

We all went inside, the boys piled into the living room, Donghae appa and D.O went to the kitchen to help out. Lay decided he'd help cook since it was too crowded in the living room.

Luhan helped me up the stairs to my room. I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes into my pjs and laid down on my bed. "Thanks for helping me up here my y hubby. Looks like Im the sick one now." I giggled.

"I guess I have to look after my wifey huh?" Luhan smiled and sat down on my bed to look down at me. He pushed some of my bangs away. I pouted,"I don't like being sick."

"Whoever does? Don't worry, usually it only lasts for a day." Luhan poked my nose,"Guess your not going to school tomorrow...Im going to be so lonely." Luhan pouted his lips. 

"Oh you big baby." I giggled and pinched his cheeks. Luhan smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips,"Well Im your big baby."

"LUHAN! GET YOUR DOWN HERE! NO SPECIAL BOX!" Eunhyuk appa yelled from the living room. "WHAT SPECIAL BOX?" The boys asked.

I blushed. PABO APPA! Luhan rolled his eyes,"I have to go...call me if you need something." He kissed my forehead,"Sleep tight." I smiled. Im definitely sleeping tight.

 


i am sorry for not updating on this fic yesterday T_T

my bad...DX my friend came over and we just ate all day and got fat.

YEAH! cause that's what you do with your best friends right?

anyway TROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO at your comments^^

yeaasss lay ate himself people o_O teeehee >/////<

yes tao may be older than sehun BUT AGE...THATS JUST A NUMBER!

Age does not say how mature or innocent you are!!

TAO is our innocent panda ;) LOLing

so...that beast mv huh...

zomg my first bias ever was SEOBIE ..

he looked so innocent back then:

image

46134426.gif

image

...and now:

tumblr_m7j773HKqZ1qe0asfo1_400.gif

tumblr_m7j5xjVCro1r0iv3ao6_400.gif

tumblr_m7j5l9XFFJ1qa8vcqo1_500.gif

GANGSTAFIED!

updating peace!

tumblr_m7j5gwjJDM1qiixf7o2_500.gif

please take this poll!! i've been having a hard time debating whether you'd want exo boys to be idols