051

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

The moment arrived when we were in the busy streets of Myeongdong. Aish, pabo Sumin Luhan is going die of heartbreak when he see's me with Taemin. Gosh, he already doesn't like that fact he's my bias, but actually talking and walking around during a date with him, I shall die. Avoid Luhan or When I see him tell him right away...fudgeknuckles.

We started walking around the street. I started to panic and look around for a bunch of good-looking guys. Oh dear God, please don't hate me and let Luhan find me...Shoot if only I knew what he was wearing today... 

I looked down every street we passed. I was really starting to get paranoid. Like Luhan would appear any moment right now. What if he's watching me this second?! Omo, what if he already saw us a long time ago?! GAAH WHAT DO I DO?!

Taemin seemed to notice I was fidgety,"Are you ok?" I faked a laugh and smile and slapped his shoulder,"Why wouldn't I be o-ok?" OMO...is that KAI?! FREAKING FREAK IT IS!

I pulled Taemin and ran the opposite way. "Y-yah Sumin are you sure your ok?" Taemin asked. I nodded,"I just wanted to look for the Face Shop, I need some new stuff~!" That was a true white lie. 

I stopped when I made sure I was far away from them, problem was that I only saw Kai. Is he with Luhan? But I didn't seem them...aish.

Taemin and I were both panting our butts off while we sat down on some random steps,"You really want to go to the face shop huh?" He chuckled and wiped some sweat from his forehead. I mentally slapped myself, Aigoo Song Sumin, you just made SHINee's Taemin, who is your bias, run a freaking marathon. Pabo!

Taemin and I were walking around the streets once again, that feeling in my stomach was only getting stronger and making me feel more uncomfortable. This is bad, really bad...maybe they went home?

I was walking casually in the front when I jolted to a stop, a familiar giant caught my eye. Taemin bumped into me from behind,"Why'd you stop all of a sudden?" I noticed a panda looking boy next to him pulling him toward a Gucci store. OH GOD, NOW IT'S KREES AND THE PANDA TAO!? Lay's behind them. THINK FAST SUMIN!

"H-hey Taemin, look they're selling some weird looking stuff you should go look there..." I pointed to some weird voodoo vender. Taemin gasped,"The members would like that, especially Onew hyung. Good thinking Sumin." Taemin smiled cheerfully, so innocent. He skipped his skinny body over to the table and I looked out for the trio. They disappeared into the Gucci store and I sighed in relief. 

I guess they seperated into shopping groups. I should try to call Luhan again. "Omo, just answer your dang phone Luhan." He didn't answer once again. "I give up." I threw my phone into my bag. I walked over to Taemin who was buying a weird statue. "What is that?" I asked holding the weird object in the air.

Taemin smiled,"This lady says its a chicken god. I thought it'd be funny to buy one for hyung." I laughed,"Omo, are you serious? I didn't know they have chicken gods? Are you sure this is even real?" Taemin smirked,"Who cares, if it will get me off from doing all the chores, then Im good." 

Taemin suggested to go eat out, which I didn't mind, as long as Luhan didn't find me. We picked a really nice restaurant that wasn't too crowded, since Taemin was an idol. He was wearing some sunglasses that covered half of his face, yet he still looked amazingly handsome. Don't tell Luhan I said that.

"So what shall we eat hmm?" He put a finger to his lips and eyed the menu. I gazed at the pictures,"How about pasta? It looks delicious."

"Ah, it looks yummy. Alright then." He closed the menu,"So Song Sumin, tell me about yourself?" I scratched my head,"Um...what do you want to know?"

"How old are you?" He smiled. "I am 17." I mumbled,"You know Im not supposed to be here. I don't think this is a good idea."

"Is it because of you boyfriend?" Taemin inquired with intrest, he already knew probably. 

"Yeah, he doesn't really approve, which I agree with him. They should've picked another girl." Taemin nodded,"Yeah, I agree with you."

I snapped my fingers,"Yes, and that is why I am leaving after we eat-"

"But, this could just be lunch between friends, right?" Taemin chuckled,"We don't have to actually have feelings for each other to have lunch or eat out, I already know you have Luhan. I can't be friends with you?"

Taemin's right, we could just have a friend date kind of thing. Why hasn't Luhan called me? "I guess your right, we're just friends. But I really wished Luhan called me back..." I pouted.

A waiter came and took our orders. Taemin was actually a pretty cool guy. "I really plan to go to your dad's studio."

 I smirked,"You should then, I might be teaching though with Luhan and my friend. But it depends on the day." Taemin replied with a lively smile,"Expect to see me."

The waiter served our food and we talked about dance and other stuff. After eating we went to the movie theater. Taemin got in line and bought our tickets.

We decided to watch a action film and went to the theater. "Let's sit here." Taemin pulled me into the middle rows and we sat down. He bought us a large popcorn and drinks. "I heard this was a good movie." Taemin seemed thrilled to watch it. I giggled,"It looks good."

I skimmed the room, the lights were alittle dim. I choked on my cola,"Are you kidding me!" I yelled. I ducked my body downward when they all turned my way. I can't believe they're ALL here...sitting infront of me. Why does Luhan have to sit right in front of us! Maybe I should just tell him...I looked up and noticed Luhan was smiling and laughing a lot with the boys. My lips tugged upwards when I saw this happy Luhan...but would he ever smile again if he saw me with Taemin right now?

The whole time in the movie theater I watched Luhan instead. I watched all the emotions on his face, happy, excited, frantic, all different kinds. Wow, Im such a creep...but Luhan is so perfect. I really do love his smile the best. 

The movie quickly ended, time does go by fast when your creeping around and staring. "Sumin, that was great~!" Taemin yawned and stretched out his long arms. I kept my face down waiting for all of the boys to pass by. Please don't hear Taemin saying my name!

But Luhan and the other boys were busy talking about the movies. Taemin looked at me in confusion,"What are you doing hiding Sumin?" He helped me up,"Does your back hurt or something?"

I shook my head,"No, Im fine. Let's just go." My legs were kind of sleepy but I managed to follow Taemin out the movie theater. 

"Im going to the bathroom ok?" Taemin pointed back to the restroom. I nodded,"I'll wait here. I have to check my phone anyway." 

I was looking for my phone in my purse when I bumped into someone. I dropped my phone,"Oh Im sorry." I picked up my phone and glanced up at the person I bumped into. "S-Sehun?"

"Sumin?What are you doing here?" Sehun said startled by my sudden appearance. "Luhan said you were alone at home? We were just going to visit you..."

"I-Im...where is everyone?" My whole body became stiff,"I-Is Luhan around?" Sehun nodded,"He's here somewhere. Are you here alone?"

I didn't know how to respond to Sehun. Do I lie? No. Say Im with a friend, which is not a lie. "Im here with a friend of mine..." I rubbed my arm,"Um, I-"

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and gulped. Luhan. Sehun stared at me,"Are you not going to answer?"

My phone kept ringing. What do I do? Do I answer it? My mind was going crazy and I started to get a headache. 

"Sehun we should go, Sumin's not answering her phone Im worried about her...Sumin?" Luhan's angelic voice reached my ear.

He sounded confused yet happy,"I didn't know you were here. Are you alone?!" He welcomed me with his warm arms and hugged me,"Im sorry I didn't answer my phone, it was on silent."

"She said she was with a friend." Sehun cut in for me. Luhan looked at me,"Oh? B.A.P?" I shook my head and looked down,"Luhan, listen to me ok, and don't get mad at me. Promise?" I held out my pinky. Luhan tenderly smiled,"Ok, I promise."

He laced his pinky with mine and put his thumb next to mine,"So what is it?"

"Well, Im here with-" 

"Sumin~! Im back from the restroom, ready for more fun- Oh...Luhan." Taemin's cheerful smile disappeared. Luhan's eyes widened and looked at me. "I came with Taemin." I whispered.

Luhan's whole face hardened,"I can see that... I hope you enjoyed yourselves." Luhan tugged his pinky away from mine and walked away, he pulled Sehun along,"Let's go home Sehun." The warmth from Luhan's pinky left me, leaving me with coldness, I shuddered.

Sehun looked back at me. I hunched my shoulders to look away from Sehuns stare, my throat started to tighten, my eyesight became blurry as my tears spilled out, I choked. Don't make a scene Sumin, especially not with Taemin around.

Taemin patted my shoulder and softly pulled me away from the theater. He called his manager to take me home.  His manager looked at Taemin with a confused face, wondering why there was a girl crying. Taemin just hushed him and walked me in my house. 

The whole time he didn't say anything and let me cry. It was comforting, but not enough to make me feel better. "Are you fine alone Sumin?" Taemin asked. I sniffed and nodded,"I'll be fine, thank you for today."

Taemin nodded,"No problem, I'll see you around ok?" He hugged me and walked out. I sighed and locked the door. I walked up my stairs like a zombie and got ready for bed. I grabbed my clothes from my bedroom and took my phone.

I dialed Luhan's number. It rang and rang, but led to voicemail. "Luhan...please call me back. You promised me. Don't you remember?" I whispered into my phone. "Call me....I love you Luhan." I hung up my phone. I decided to not blow up his phone. One message was enough to get my message through. Only one.

I trudged my way to the bathroom to take a cold shower, my body was cold already, so it didn't matter.

After my cold shower, I walked inside my room and hit foot in the corner of my door,"Ah fu- crap." I frustratedly bent down and rubbed my sore foot.

Hitting my foot just made me lose it. Tears kept coming out, and it looked like they wouldn't stop for a while.

I sat on my bed near the window and looked up at the sky. It was blurry and all I could see were a bunch of shiny dots twinkling. I buried my face in my hands and rocked back and forth. "Im sorry." I whispered repeatedly.

These tears of guilt would not stop, I sobbed for who know's how long. My tears warmed up my cold cheek. My eyes hurt everytime new tears came to fall. My throat tightened, making it hard for me to breathe.

I betrayed him. He's hurting more than me though; Luhan doesn't trust me anymore. Luhan will hate me. I hurt Luhan, first I hurt Zelo, now Luhan. I wasn't supposed to hurt Luhan but I did.


updated, y'all are cray cray lol

image

So this whole day I've been working on this, yeah, I . but it's a long chapter right? 

tumblr_m6zrjmG9zK1rv70eso1_500.gif

image

(im like this when I write sad stuff...i act that out yo :D i get serious. don't mess with me when im writing...or eating.)

image

I know...it's weird and super descriptive with the crying, i get all into angsty mode and stuff hehe^^

all of you predicted luhan was going to get discovered in myeongdong, ahaa do you really think I'd use that?!

image

image

Acutally I was but, after EVERYONE, almost everyone, kept saying and saying it, i was like nevermind~!

image

hehe^^ yeah. Y'ALL RUINED LULU'S FAME~!...AHA. FEEL GUILTY. just kidding, just a little :)

SO. yeah. drama. bout to go downtown to chinatown for some dumplings....and noodles, hell yeah~! 

image

i love chinatown^^ you know they have a little tokyo and korea i think somewhere in LA? I didn't know that till last year.

cause beast was here in korea town or something like that...they would go there huh? LOL

lol sumin creeping in the theater...then acting all paranoid

image

YEAH, Sumin probably cray cray on crack, or just on her period lol XDD just kidding, im the one on my crackstatic crack dose...

image

...yeah you guys. luhan found out, but didn't punch anyone. swear you guys are all bad lol 

image

image

expecting our innocent luhan to be like this?! NO WAY~!!

i don't wanna make him like that yet...hehe^^

image

night.

tumblr_m6tr00qIIT1rx5ju9o10_250.gif