005

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I collapsed on the floor. Luhan just sat down next to me and panted hard. Eunhyuk's appa choreo was only at beginners level...but how could he be so hard?! Everyone else was dying on the floor, swimming in their sweat.

I swam on the floor and reached for my backpack, I took out my towel and water. I drank a long gulp and looked at Luhan. He doesn't have a towel or water since I dragged him over here. I swam back to Luhan and sat crossed legged. "Here Luhan drink." I held out my water and also my towel.

He looked up and shook his head. No? "Oh come one Luhan, it's not like we haven't kissed already. Just drink or your going to pass out. I don't have STDs." I smiled. Luhan sighed and took the water, but not the towel. 

I threw the towel at him, he looked at me,"Take it, I'll just steal Eunhyuk appas." I stood up and did a 007 move toward Eunhyuk appas bag. I opened it and found his towel. He wasn't in the room and Donghae appa went out to buy some drinks. 

I took his towel and went back to sit with Luhan. "So how'd you like it?" Luhan shrugged. "So it was ok?" I asked a bit worried he didn't like it. Surprisingly he did an 'ok' sign with his fingers. 

"Really? You liked it?!" I jumped up and did my famous victory dance. I was getting weird stares and some giggles, but I was too excited to care. Luhan grabbed my hand and sat me back down. "Sorry, ok I'll stop. Are you coming to the next lesson?" I looked at Luhan with hopeful eyes. He looked at me and nodded. 

I don't know why I always do this, but I guess Im a hugger, cause I hugged Luhan with a passion,"Omo, Im so excited~! Yay!" Luhan was nice enough to let me hug him, but he didn't hug me back. Which was fine.

When I let go of him, he gave me his big eyed look and shook his head. I looked at him and giggled,"Sorry. I tend to get overly excited." 

I think God loved me so much, he let me see a small smile on Luhan's lips. I don't know, but I got a weird fuzzy feeling in my chest. His smile, even though you could hardly see it, gave me a weird sensation. 

"You smiled." I whispered and poked his cheek. I guess he got surprised and returned to the rock Luhan. I looked at the time and it was getting late. School is tomorrow, and I have to wake up early. Guess I should go home now. But Im hungry!

People were leaving and soon the studio just had Luhan and I. 

"Eunhyuk appa, Im hungry, can we eat get some chicken?" I yelled. Eunhyuk appa stuck his head out,"Alright, just let me finish this paperwork and I'll call them. Luhan you should stay." 

He went back inside the back room. 

"Luhan, you like chicken, cause we're gonna have some chicken~" I stood up and did a chicken dance. Luhan just shook his head in shame. 

Donghae appa came inside the studio with some paper cups, sodas, and soju. "Oh, everyone left? Ah, Luhan is still here." He sat down with us and poured us some soda. 

"Thank you Donghae appa~!" I kissed his cheek and drank a sip of the soda. Luhan bowed his head and drank as well. 

"So, what's the plan for dinner?"Donghae looked at me. "Eunhyuk appa is going to order some chicken. Luhan's also staying. Right?" 

Luhan nodded and continued to drink. I grabbed Eunhyuk appa's towel and wiped my face. "Is that Eunhyuk appas?" Donghae appa smirked. I nodded,"Luhan didn't have a towel, so I lent him mine."

"Good girl." Donghae appa proudly smiled and turned to Luhan,"Did you have fun today?" 

Luhan nodded. "That's good, that's good. Im glad you did. I hope you're coming again. Sumin get's bored easily when she's alone." I slapped his arm,"Hey, it get's boring when you a loner. Plus most of the people are girls, who fawn over you and Eunhyuk appa. Bleh."

Donghae flipped his short hair and gave me a smile,"Cause Im gor-ge-ous." I burst out laughing and caught Luhan staring at me. I saw some red on his cheeks and he looked away. He grabbed his almost empty cup and gulped the rest of the soda. I laughed a little and drank my soda.

Soon the chicken arrived and Eunhyuk appa paid the delivery boy. We all feasted on the chicken and dug in. 

"Omg chicken is so good." I groaned as I bit into the delicious chicken. Donghae appa cleaned my face with a napkin,"Yah, your a girl, do not eat like a pig!" He scolded, but it was useless. I ate however I felt like it.

Eunhyuk appa laughed,"Oh leave her, she's Sumin. She's not like other girls. Right baby girl?" I nodded and bit into my chicken,"That's right." I said with a full mouth. 

I looked at Luhan who just stared at me, amazed by my stained face. I wiped my face with my hand,"Im a messy eater when it comes to chicken and ribs." He nodded in understandment and ate his chicken in silence.

The rest of the night was full of laughter. Except for Luhan, but he did respond with more enthusiasm. After dinner Appas told us to go home first since they had to clean up and close the shop. 

So Luhan and I walked into the starry night together, side by side. It was kind of chilly since you could see the smoke come from your mouth when you breathe out. 

I looked up at the sky and smiled,"It's beautiful...the stars." Luhan admired the stars as well and listened to me. 

"You know Im adopted." Luhan looked back at me, I gazed at him and smiled,"Yup, they adopted me when I was a child. I grew up in a dull orphanage and appas found me. At first I wondered why I have two appas, but I grew up not caring, cause I finally had a family."

Luhan of course didn't say anything, but his presence gave me warmth. Why am I telling him this? I just met him, but I feel like I could trust him. He's different...like me.

I continued on with my story,"Everytime time I look at the stars and moon, Im always happy cause appas tell me that we're all under the same sky as my biological parents...you know when I was a child in the orphanage, I didn't talk either."

I giggled and looked at Luhan,"Surprised huh? Yeah, I was miserable in there. I never talked, and hardly ate. I thought I was a useless being, since my parents didn't want me. But Donghae appa and Eunhyuk appa gave me warmth and love." 

I poked Luhans cheeks while he looked down at me. I smile at him.

"Luhan I don't know your story, but I know you must've had your reasons, it must've been a dark past...But now you have me! I'll be the light in your life. Just like appas, Im going to be your sunshine in your dark days. So when you have a problem I'll be there for you. I, Song Sumin, declare on this day I'll be the one to make you smile and laugh! Be ready ok?!" I did a fighting motion and gave Luhan a wide smile,"Good night Luhan~! Sweet dreams, see you tomorrow!" 

I hugged him again and ran off to the house. 

Luhan sighed softly  and looked up at the sky.

That night two teenagers with a hard past smiled in their sleep.


double update....

image

long chapter lol