049

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

After the whole announcement, Luhan didn't say a word at all. So he just went mute on me. We were walking toward a restaurant to eat, since we were both starving from the fansigning. 

"Luhan, please talk to me." He's been silent ever since they announced I had a date. Which was going to happen next week. Luhan just shook his head and opened the door to the restaurant and went in first.

I sighed,"Really? Why is he mad at me though?" This question has been stated over and over in my mind. I just couldn't get why he was mad at me.

I opened the door with the poor engery I had left in  me, seems like waiting in that stupid line doing nothing makes you tired. Luhan was already seated at a table. The hostess smiled,"Hello, table for...?"

"Im with my boyfriend who is clearly mad at me cause I have a date with SHINee's Taemin, even when I didn't do anything wrong." I pointed to Luhan, he seemed to have heard me, but I didn't care. The hostess gave me an awkward look,"Um, go a-ahead?"

I nodded,"Thanks." I made my way infront of the mute, grumpy, y guy called my boyfriend. "Luhan stop being like this." I tiredly commanded,"You are overreacting, if you don't want me to go, then I won't."

Luhan's head finally faced mine, he had a wary look,"You won't go if I say so?" I shrugged and gave him a small nod,"Yeah, if you are uncomfortable with me being with another guy then I won't go, but this just shows me you don't trust me." 

Luhan scoffed,"I trust you." 

"Ok then, why are you mad at me?" I pointed out.

Tumblr_m6e8hxvsf51qa1nhto1_500_large

Luhan bit his lip, clearly still a little bit annoyed,"Im not mad at you."

"Then why are you all mute on me?!" I rubbed my head,"Luhan you are clearly upset. It's just one day with him."

"But its called a date. You can't go on a date when you have a boyfriend." Luhan argued. I just looked at him, Luhan was right. He sighed and continued,"I don't like it." 

"Then I won't go." I am not going to do something that will upset Luhan. "If you feel that way, then I won't go for you." 

"See, if you do that, you make me feel guilty that you can't go with your bias." Luhan whined,"I feel guilty cause I know you want to go-"

"Just cause it was my bias doesn't mean I'd want to go, I already have you. So it's not really a big deal anyway. Maybe I'd go even if I was single, but it's different now. I won't go on that date." I grabbed Luhan's hand and gave it lots of pecks,"I don't want to make you feel like that, heck I'd be angry if that happened to you too."

Luhan eyes warmed up like a glossy honey and smiled,"Thank you Sumin." I giggled,"I wasn't going to go anyway." 

Lunch seemed a to make up all the chaos that happened in the morning, Luhan was back to being himself, and I was more happy than before. I guess I have to take down that Taemin poster on my ceiling...hehe.


heller....der..

normal chapter...yesh...you guys expected her to go on a date with taemin huh?!

NO WAY IN HELL. lol Im not going to let my SUHAN ship die ehehe no way is there going to me a TAEMIN couple.

Taemin and Sumin, either way both of them have their names as the shipping pair....weird.

BUT IF YOU DO WANT A DATE CHAPTER...I SHALL MAKE ONE...with a poll....fair? or no?

image