007

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

The school bell rung and happy students who didn't have detention went home.

Luhan was putting his stuff in his backpack, I watched him do so.

This whole day I tried to make him crack that small smile, but no he was stubborn as ever. Maybe he's just playing hard with me...maybe. But about detention...Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa are going to kill me.

Luhan looked at me,"What is it?" I calmly asked. Is he worried about me? Nah... "Im fine Luhan."

He shook his head and grabbed a little notebook I gave him, I didn't want him to rip out big sheets and waste it. He showed me the notebook. 

I told you to pay attention, not laugh.

I giggled,"I couldn't help it. Im weird remember. Plus it's not the first time I got detention, so I'll live. What's the worst they could do? Where's the teacher anyway, Mr. Kim needs to hurry!"

I watched as some delinquents came inside the room and sat down. Luhan started to write something down again and showed me. 

Mr. Kim isn't the detention teacher...

I pouted and looked at him,"Then who is?" The door clashed open and a big buff guy walked in. He glared at all the students. "Is everyone here for detention?"

The students and I stayed quiet. He nodded,"Good, Im Mr. Lee Joon. Now let's go get changed." He walked out and people followed him. I looked at Luhan with a horrified look,"What the hell is that?! Where are we changing? What are we going to do?! Luhan?!" I cried. 

He wrote something down. I looked up and hoped it was something comforting. But I was wrong. 

That's what you get. Now change into your PE uniform. Your going to run around the whole school. Bye.

Luhan patted my head and walked out the classroom. I ran after him,"Luhan~!! Don't leave me with that scary ninja/hulk guy!" 

I grumbled as I walked out in my pe uniform. I was the only girl in detention. Are you fudging kidding me?! Why do I have to run around the whole freaking school?! I just laughed for crying out loud!

Mr. Lee Joon called out our names and took attendance. "Alright, everyone is here, now I want you to pick partners and stretch! Then you will run with your partners around the school ten times. Now start!" He blew the whistle and people paired up. 

I stood around confused and afraid. Omo, who the heck do I partner up with. I looked at the bleachers and saw Luhan. I remember what he wrote when I tackled him not to leave me.

I'll cheer you on from the bleachers.

I looked up at him with my best puppy eyes. I never knew Luhan could be so cunning. All he did was shake his head slowly. He did a fighting motion. "FINE BE THAT WAY!" I stuck my tongue at him.

A whistle blew and Mr. Lee Joon walked his way to me, I gulped. Oh god, now the ninjastic hulk is going to smash me. 

"Miss Song! Partner up!" He yelled. I bit my lip,"W-with who?" I looked around and spotted a boy boredly sitting by himself. He looked mean...and dangerous.  He's going to parnter me up with him, I know it... "Kris. Partner up with Miss Song!" 

I mentally slapped Mr. Nijastic Hulk. The dangerous looking boy Kris walked over, and goodness he was tall. I looked up at him and smiled,"H-hi Kris...Im Song Sumin." I held out my hand for him to shake, but he just looked at my hand and stretched. "Ayo wassup." Was all he said. I nodded and started to stretch.

"Let's just get this over with." He muttered.

Soon we were running around the school. I had a hard time keeping up with Kris's long legs. "S-slow down!" I panted. He rolled his eyes,"You know, your really slow. Three pairs already finished!"

"Well, Im sorry, I at running!" I looked at the bleachers, Luhan gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes, we were on our 8th lap. This school is freaking gigantic!

I stopped and wiped the sweat on my forehead,"Go on without me." I was about to collaspe on the grass when long arms caught me. I looked up and saw Kris's face,"Oh no your not. I want to go home. And in order to do that, we both need to do ten laps." 

He squatted on the ground,"Get on." I hesitated,"It's ok." He pulled my arms around him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he strated running,"What the hell?!" I screamed and held onto his neck. 

I looked up and saw Luhan standing up with wide eyes. I looked at Kris's face. He must be tired. Aish, this pabo.

After out tenth lap Kris collasped on the ground. I quickly got off him,"Are you ok?" He looked at me and glared,"Who knew you'd be heavy."

"Well I told you not to carry me!" I argued. Shoot now I feel all guilty and stuff... "Thanks though." I mumbled. He smirked,"No prob little freak."

Luhan ran down the bleachers toward us. "Oh look, it's your friend, the mute freak." Kris laughed. What is up with people calling Luhan that?! I turned around and saw Luhan looking down gripping my backpack with his hands waiting for me. That's it, I'll show Kris my freak side.

I slapped him and snorted,"I won't forgive you if you call Luhan that. He's my friend, and no one calls him a freak. I don't care if you carried me around the freaking school. Don't call Luhan that. Goodbye."

I grabbed Luhans hand and pulled him away,"You're not a freak." I whisperd to Luhan. He gripped my hand and we walked home.


im sorry kris lovers...but I made him a jerk -_-

SORRY SORRY SORRY!

tumblr_m5tizhVYw61qa8g36o1_250.gif

"AYO WASSSUPPP KREEESS got some grease?"

image