054

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Luhan oh Luhan...how dare thou pretend to be asleep. But why be mad a a body of iness. I turned my head toward this warm body called Luhan,"Yah, you pretending to be asleep? You know how sincere I was, and you pretend to be asleep on me?!" I poked his frame. Luhan had hidden muscle, I mentally fanned myself and got a good picture of his body. 

Luhan didn't say anything and hugged me tighter,"Im sorry Sumin. I didn't remember the promise cause when I saw him I just went blank...," Luhan whispered on the back of my neck, I pouted and listened closer, turning my body toward him so I could hug him, Luhan continued," I don't know, I felt anger, betrayal, and jealously. Yesterday I just stormed off with the guys and drank and drank..." 

"Luhan, you did hear me right?" I asked. He nodded,"Every single word you said, from the time you came in to the time your monster stomach growled. I heard everything you said...I should've listened to you yesterday though...then you wouldn't have to see me this way." He laughed half heartedly shaking his head. 

I caressed his cheek, making him look at me. Luhan's eyes told me he was already disappointed in himself,"Luhan, you can't undo the past. So what you drank, no biggy. It's fine if you didn't listen or whatever, don't torture yourself like that again ok..."

He traced my lips,"So is it true you miss me every single day when Im not with you?"

I scrunched my eyes,"What? What are you talking about?"

Luhan smirked,"I heard you want my kids and want to get married, and that you hate everyone at the park that's happy." It took me a long second to take in what he said. Luhan's kids and getting married? Hate everyone that is happy? What is he- THE PARK RANTING! How did he know?!

"To answer the question you are thinking,  I knew because Suho hyung sent me the video of your little breakdown at the park fountain." Luhan smiled. My eyes widened,"Y-You saw it?!"

Luhan laughed and squeezed my cheeks,"Your so cute when you cry out you want me. Aigoo what did Sehun do to you to make you call him a pabo?" I narrowed my eyes at him,"Not telling." THAT IS SO EMBARASSING!

He pouted and hugged me tighter,"Tell me! I want to know~!" I shook my head,"Why don't you ask that little brat why he made me cry." Luhan's hug loosened a bit,"He's the one that made you cry? Why?"

"Ask him. I don't care, anyway, don't you want to eat my porridge? It's getting cold, come on." I pulled his really really heavy body up. Who knew he was so heavy?

I went to grab the tray and placed it infront of him, he scooted back so he was resting on the headboard. I grabbed his spoon and mixed the veggies in the congee. Giving it a little blow I held up the spoon,"Ah~!"

Luhan gave me a look,"Really? I could feed myself Sumin." I giggled,"Oh come on, my hubby has a hangover, since I am your wifey I have to feed you. Now ah~!" Luhan hesitated and looked at the simple dish,"Are you sure it's safe?" I sighed,"Really? At least pretend to be excited to eat my food."

Luhan chuckled and patted my leg,"Im just kidding my beautiful wifey. Ah." Luhan took a bite of the congee and started to eat it. His face was showing different looks. I rolled my eyes,"Oh please." He smiled,"It's good."

"Are you lying Lulu?" I pouted,"You probably are." But Luhan shook his head and put thumbs up,"It's good and edible."

I smiled,"I told you I could cook some simple rice porridge! Donghae appa is going to be proud of me~!" I giggled.

After playing nurse or housewife and eating with Luhan since he noticed my stomach wouldn't shut up, I cleaned the dishes and cuddled in bed with Luhan. 

"You know, I've been looking everywhere for that hoodie." Luhan smiled and played with the string from the hood. I hugged his hoodie,"Well Im never going to return it."

"Why is that?" Luhan asked. I smiled,"Cause it has your warmth and touch. I always hug it if I miss you sometimes. I don't know it's special to me." Luhan wrapped his arms around me and leveled his face with mine. He looked me in the eyes. "If you ever need me, you know just to call right and I'll find my way to you." 

I hugged his neck and rested my head on his bare chest,"I'll always need you and want you." I whispered softly. I could feel the rapid beat of his heartbeat, in sync with mine. He kissed my head and we both drifted off into a peaceful slumber. "Always and forever." Luhan whispered.