024

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"APPAS~!" I screamed and tackled both of them. They smiled and hugged me tight,"We missed you Suminnie~! Luhan!" They pulled Luhan into the group hug. Im home~!

The parents were to pick us up at the airport and appas made a big poster for Luhan and I, we could see them a mile away. Silly appas. I missed their goofy butts.

"Let's go home~!" Donghae appa hugged me with his arm and pulled me along to the car. Luhan and Eunhyuk appa followed closely behind. 

We reached home appas set up a big poster with 'Welcome Home Sumin and Luhan~!'. "Appas...." I smiled, the whole living room was decorated. "Let's party!" Eunhyuk appa yelled. Donghae appa made a feast in the dining table,"Wow...so much food! Im starving~!" 

All of us were seated at the table, it felt like a real family again. "So how was Japan?" Donghae appa smiled. 

"It was super fun~! So much stuff happened." I looked at Luhan and smiled. "A lot of good things." I heard the beautiful voice of Luhan and now he's my boyfriend.

"Well, I got you guys lot's of gifts." Eunhyuk appa clapped,"Oh perfect, what else?" I looked at Luhan, he just smiled. 

He looked up at appas,"I started to talk again." Appas looked at him. "LUHAN YOUR TALKING!"

"Yeah. I am." Luhan laughed. Everyone has the same reaction hehe. "Um, I would like to ask you something, is that ok?" Luhan propsed. Appas looked at each other and nodded,"Sure Luhan." 

"Um..is it alright if I dated S-Sumin?" Luhan looked them both in the eye. "AHA! I win!" Donghae appa cheered. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes,"Pabo."

Luhan looked at me and I shrugged,"Don't ask me. I have no idea. Remember. I am adopted." I joked.

"Of course you can." Donghae appa smiled. Luhan smiled and held my hand. I giggled,"Good cause we've been going out since yesterday." 

"AHAHA I WIN THEN!" Eunhyuk appa yelled in Donghae appa's face. Donghae wiped his face,"Aish. Gross." 

I looked at both of them suspiciously,"What do you mean you 'won'?"  They both laughed nervously,"Well you s-see while you guys were away we betted." 

"On what?" I crossed my arms. 

"Well, I believed, which I was right, that you'd both start going out during your trip." Eunhyuk appa winked. Donghae appa sighed,"And I believed you'd realise it after the trip. But I was wrong.."

"But who cares! Cause all that matters is that you guys are finally going out!" Eunhyuk appa smiled. "Now you guys go talk in Sumin's room while we clean up!" Donghae appa smiled and grabbed our plates. "But Im not done-"

"Who cares kid, go go go~!" Eunhyuk appa snickered and kicked us out the dining room.

"I am so sorry." I shook my head,"They got crazier while we were away." Luhan just laughed,"It's fine. I expected them to be furious or something. But Im glad they accept me." We walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. "Here it is,my domain." I giggled and sat down on my bed. 

Luhan sat next to me and looked around. "Wow...so many posters...of SHINee and other bands..." I shrugged,"Hey, you can't blame me. It would be weird if I didn't have any posters up at all." Luhan you do not understand the fangirl world...sigh, I have to teach you how to spazz over your bias.

"I want to show you something Luhan." I took out my special box with named-

"Luhan Memories?" I nodded and handed him the box. He smiled and opened it. "All my notes? You've kept them all." He whispered and looked through them. All my precious memories of you are in here. Why would I want to throw away something so important?

"Mhmm...they're special. I kept all my notes. From the first day I met you, till the last day you wrote to me. I have them all here." I took out the last notes he wrote me in Japan and placed them in the box. "You don't know how special these are to me." Very special.

Luhan patted my head and took out his notebook. "I thought I would never see that notebook ever again." What's he doing?

"What are you doing?" I peeked over his shoulder but he just blocked my face. "Aish, so mean." I pouted and hugged my knees. 

When Luhan was done he smiled at me. "Don't tell me your mute again....which is fine by me-"

He held up a piece of paper. My heart started beating like always. Fast and just for Luhan. "Luhan...gosh why do you always find a way to make my heart go crazy."

I love you Sumin. 


eunhae appas -_-

image

I hardly updated today...I had to go out -_- horrible.

you guys and your comments :"> 

tumblr_m3vlego9mX1rrmv30o2_250.gif

WHO'S ULTIMATE BIAS/HUSBAND IS LUHAN LIKE ME XDDD

i think i fell in love with him more after writing my fic muahaha <3

244b5mo.jpg

image