018

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Wah, that was delicious." I rubbed my tummy with a satisfied smile on my face. That was the best ramen ever!

"Yeah, that was good, huh Chanyeol." Baekhyun burped. "Excuse me." He laughed. Chanyeol shook his head,"Anyway, we'll see you guys around."

"Oh, ok, bye bye Bacon oppa, Chanyeolie oppa~!" They laughed and left us two alone. 

"Luhan, we have to go here again sometime! Anyway Im so- *yawn* tired. Where to next Luhan?" Luhan shook his head.

Let's go back to the hotel.

"Why?!" I pouted. Luhan pointed to me and yawned. "So what, I yawned no biggy." He still shook his head. "But I don't want to go yet~! Please please please Luhan." I batted my eyelashes at him. Luhan gave me a blank stare. Oh meanine rock Luhan. Stop looking at me wtih those big brown eyes...

Im not going to give up. Im a master at an expressionless face Sumin. You by now should know that.

"But Luhan...I don't want to go back just yet..." I whined and hugged his waist while looking up at him,"Pleease." Luhan sighed. He grabbed his notebook and shoved it in my face.

Its getting dark already. Lets just nap.

Nap..with Luhan..."Ok." I pretended to look sad and defeated, but deep down I was dying of happiness. Ima go nap with Luhan~!

We entered the hotel and found most of our school's students in the lobby chilling around. "Wow, they're so boring just staying here." I snickered. Luhan pinched my cheeks and led me to the elevator. 

He opened the door and I ran and jumped into the bed. "Heavens bed." I sank into a pillow. Luhan threw me a note and pointed to the bathroom. 

Go change first. 

"Fine omma." I slid out the bed and crawled to my suitcase. "Where are my lingere..." I glanced up at Luhan. He blushed. "Puaha Luhan look at your face, your red as my bra. Just kidding, geez." I stuck my tongue out and grabbed a baggy shirt and shorts.

Luhan changed after me and I was waiting on the bed watching tv. "Luhan everything is in Japanese..." I pouted. I flipped through the channels and found MBC channel and found BOF playing. "Omo a rerun~! Come on Luhan." He laid next to me. 

"I can't believe he forgot her! How rude is that Luhan? To forget your girlfriend and hang around that stealing boyfriend chick! Who cares about the harp or whatever!!" I kicked my legs up and down on the bed. Luhan hoisted himself up with his elbow. 

"I mean would you ever forget your girlfriend?! And even if you did forget her, would you be so rude?" I faced him while my head was resting on my hand. He shrugged. He grabbed his notebook and showed me what he wrote. 

I'd feel horrible if I ever forgot my girlfriend...I'll be super sad. 

"Your future girlfriend must be very lucky to have you as a boyfriend..." I poked his cheeks. Luhan shrugged. 

Would you be disappointed?

 "No, cause it's your choice and happiness." I lied. Yes. I would die, but I'd want you to be happy. It saddens me to think of you being with someone else. I don't know what I'd do. 

"Luhan, would we still be friends in the future?" I looked up at the ceiling. "I mean, would we grow apart from each other...the future is scary."

Luhan grabbed my arm and put it in the air next to his. Our bracelets were next to each other. I smiled,"Yeah. Friends Forever." I whispered and snuggled closer to Luhan. I pouted and closed my eyes.

But I don't want to be just your 'friend' forever...