023

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Time in Japan was awesome but the days spent here eventually came to an end. 

"Luhan are you sure I didn't leave anything behind?" I scanned the room just incase. Luhan sighed for the third time,"Yes Sumin, now we're going to be left behind. Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. We walked our way back to the elevator to meet up with the school. 

Everyone was in the lobby and we found Mr. Kim taking roll. "Aha, there you guys are. Alright we're ready to leave! Say bye to Tokyo everyone!" We boarded the bus again, Luhan helping me with my luggage. 

In no time we were at the airport. But our flights would leave in an hour so Mr. Kim let us do whatever we want. "Luhan let's eat ice cream to kill time."

We walked around the airport in search of some ice cream and finally found a Baskin Robbins. "Can I have vanilla with sprinkles please." I said leaning against the glass. 

"I'll have the same." Luhan said. "I thought you don't like sprinkles." Cause I remember he didn't want any before.

Luhan smiled,"I thought I needed more color in my life." I grinned back at him. Let's make your life super colorful Luhan.

After getting our sprinkled ice cream we sat by our gate. I watched Luhan eat his ice cream while he was looking around. Omo, he's so cute and handsome and freaking y at the same time! Is that possible? Yes it is.

tumblr_m5gpkkOSLK1rut7v4o1_250.gif

"What are you staring at?" Luhan caught me. Oh he is so sly how'd he know. But so am I! I smiled,"Cause your so cute, handsome, and y."

Luhan blused and continued eating his ice cream. Hehe he's blushing cause I called him cute, handsome, and y. Hehe. 

"Luhan I want to go on a date soon." He nodded,"Alright. When?" I pouted,"Right now." Luhan laughed,"Right now? Are you messing with me?"

I shook my head,"I want my first airport date." Luhan laughed and stood up,"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go on your airport date." I squealed and we threw away our ice cream. Luhan grabbed my hand.

"Where are you guys going?" Kris was walking toward the gate with Tao and Lay. "Well we're going on an airport date." I smiled and hugged Luhan's arm.

"A what?" Tao scratched is head. I rolled my eyes,"An airport date? Haven't you ever heard of one?" Kris, Tao, and Lay shook their heads. 

I giggled,"Hehe, cause I just made it up, but whatever. It's a date at the airport. Duh. Silly boys." I saluted,"Adios~!" 

Luhan waved and happily swung our arms. During our airport date we visited the gift shops and took random pictures. 

We spotted a large group of girls,"What's that?" I jumped up to see what was going on. I gasped,"OMG! SHINEE!!!" I squealed and got out my camera,"Luhan its SHINEE!!!!" Luhan tippy toed,"Oh, I see the guy that everyone calls a dino." 

"WHAT?! Where?!" I jumped as high as God could make me. "Luhan I can't see anything!!" I pouted. My stupid tallness is good for nothing!

Luhan chuckled and squatted down,"Get on." I did not hesistate cause my Shawol life depended on it. "OMO PERFECT! KYA! TAEMIN OPPA~!ONEW OPPA~! KEY OPPA~! MINHO OPPA~! JONGHYUN OPPA~! FIGHTING~!" I swear to my Shawol self they freaking looked up at me and smiled. I grabbed my camera and took hundreds of pictures and videos.

"THANK YOU GIRL AND HER BOYFRIEND! FIGHTING!" Jonghyun yelled back with his handsome smile. Taemin waved. Key blew a freaking kiss. Onew did a weird head move...Minho just smiled.

"Luhan did you hear that?!! BYE OPPAS SEE YOU IN KOREA!" Luhan shook his head and turned away from loud crowd. He sat me down on one of the chairs and I couldn't stop squealing. "Luhan look look look~!" I shoved the camera in his face. He nodded with a bored sigh,"Whats so good about them anyway?" 

"What's good about SHINee? Whats good?! They are so freaking talented! Taemin's dancing, Jonghyun and Onew's voice, Minho and Key's rapping! Omo their awesome! Their songs are big hits! Not to mention looks too, but their talent is just amazing!" I ranted and ranted. Luhan being Luhan listened. 

"Fine, Im happy if your happy. Who's your favorite?" Luhan looked at the pictures. I pondered on that. My favorite? Hmm....I don't know...

"All of them. But out of all of them Taemin. His dancing his oomph! Then theirs Key's y deep voice when he speaks freaking english...Jonghyun's honey voice...Minho's charisma, Onew's love for chicken!" I sighed. "But I already have you so Im good." I smiled at him. 

Luhan shook his head,"So you like idols?" I nodded,"Yeah, they're amazing. I love how it show's some people's dreams come true you know?" 

"Hmm..alright. I'll become an idol for you. Better than SHINee or whatever. Just watch." Luhan gave me a confident smile.

"What? You'll be an idol for me? Luhan isn't that too much. You should be an idol because you want to, not because of me." I poked his cheek. Luhan smiled,"But I really do love dancing."

"Well if you wanted to become an idol, I'd support you one hundred percent. Your a y dancer Luhan hehe. Not to mention your y, sweet singing." I kissed his cheek. Luhan blushed,"Stop calling me y."

I frowned,"Why? You are though. My y boyfriend. Rawr~!"


OMG I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS~!!!

I LOVE PARAGRAPH COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME SQEUAL~! KEEP SHARING YOUR FEELS HEHE XDD

you guy are AWESOME~!! HEHE^^

lol i passed by knotts today and cried boohoo~!!  

FLUFF FLUFF AND MORE FLUFF~! 

sorry about the shinee outburst..i just felt there wasn't much on the airport date hehe^^

rawr.

luhan42.gif              luhan41.gif           luhan43.gif

LOL at luhan's hair like DAMN!

luhan15.gif

I SWEAR LUHAN IS JUST LIKE A Y CHILD. GAH.