Vacation

The Unpredictable Truth

Infinite - Nothing's Over  or T-Max - Paradise

If anyone wants to make a poster for me, can you message me? I’ll give you the information and stuff, running out of poster ideas myself.. I also put a trailer up. Check it out on the foreword :) Oh by the way, can you guys vote for my story? I'm getting desperate...>.<


“Daehyun- Oh! ____? What are you doing here?” Youngjae asked. You cleared your throat and scooted away from Daehyun, “Because you guys are mean! Why would you leave Daehyun alone when he’s sick?!” You scolded.

Daehyun’s cheeks pinked behind his mask when you stood up for him. You playfully wagged a finger at the 5 confused boys and laughed.

I guess it’s true when they say that laughter is contagious because B.A.P found themselves laughing along.

Suddenly, your phone started vibrating violently. You answered by the earpiece and made sure B.A.P didn’t see the device.

“007, head back to the headquarters. NOW.” The Boss ordered and hung up.

With question, you turned your phone off and stood up. The boys were unpacking their book bags and just fooling around.

You pretended to stretch, “I have to go, my mom wants me home early.”

If they actually knew you, they would’ve saw right through you. As much as anyone should’ve known, your parents were dead.

“Aww. That early? Alright, see you tomorrow noona!” Zelo whined.

You nodded your head, “Get better Daehyun.”

You walked out and closed the door. When you were sure the door was completely closed you raced off to the base.

---

“We received some sort of letter, but we can’t seem to trace it. There were no fingerprints or anything.” She said immediately when you took your place in the office.

You took the letter she was handing you and briefly read over it. There were only a few words on it, “I’m coming for you and your agent.”

“Also, right after B.A.P went to school one of the other agents saw some people loitering around the place. They were about to do something to B.A.P’s place but I don’t think they’ll stop.”

“So all they sent was a letter?” You asked.

“We shouldn’t take that as something to laugh about, ____.” Your boss reminded you, “To make your mission easier, would you like a partner?”

Your expression grew grim and your frowned, “You know I wouldn’t want a partner after what happened.”

She sighed, “I was hoping you would change your mind.”

You shook your head, “Well I didn’t. Is that all you needed to tell me?” You started to get up but she held her hand out, “Wait. We need some time to find out where and who is doing all this.”

“Do you think it’s the fathers’? Plus, what does this have to do with me? It’s you guys who are finding all this information, no?”

She nodded, “Yes, we’re doing all the research but just for a few days, I need you to go somewhere else with them. Somewhere no one would think to look.”

*I know just the place..* You thought.

---

“Do you guys wanna go on vacation with me?” You asked the next day at lunch. Skipping school was no big deal. After all, this is a school for delinquents.

“Oh! Trip?! I wanna go!” Zelo raised his hand.

“Hold up, hold up,” Yongguk calmed the maknae down, “Where to? And for what reason?” He pressed, lifting an eyebrow.

This is where your agent training came in handy. Being a trained assassin allowed you to easily lie and things that would be the last thing people thought.

“It’s a secret!” You grinned, “But I’m willing to pay for everyone’s ticket. Let’s just say we’ll take a break from school. You guys in?” You clapped your hands together.

“You’re paying? Where are you gonna get that kind of money?”

“Well I don’t do drugs, if that’s what you’re thinking. But my dad is the owner of a big company in the States and I can ask him to help pay. I don’t think he’ll mind. He doesn’t care whether I attend school or not anyways.” You shrugged, “I don’t usually take his money but I’ll do it for a vacation.”

Zelo’s eyes widened, “Really?! Why not?!”

“I don’t need to take money from a cheating bastard.” You inwardly smirked. Oh how good you were at lying~

“Oh..” The table fell silent and the leader cleared his throat.

“Okay then! Let’s go on vacation,” He smiled, which showed his gums, “WOOHOO!” The boys whooped.

 

Later that night, you informed your boss that you would be heading out early in the morning with the boys. Your boss wished your good luck and safety and you fell into a deep slumber.

---

“Hyung where’s my shoes?!”

“YAH! Are you wearing my boxers again?!”

“Move! I have to get my hat!”

“Shut up! You’re all too loud!”

“OW! You stepped on my foot, hyung!”

The next morning was chaos at B.A.P’s home. The boys were all scattered and were still trying to get some packing done. You, on the other hand, had your luggage in your hand and sunglasses on that covered your eyes. Morning wasn’t always the best time of day for you. Your big eyes were usually swollen and tired, and your cheeks were bigger than usual. Your straight hair was combed back into a neat ponytail and you stood by the door, surfing the web on your hand phone.

The boys stampeded down the stairs with their black suitcases and had wild expressions on their faces. Zelo’s hair was straightened and he had his usual bandana around his neck. He was perkier than usual.

“Hey noona! Let’s GO!” He cheered and raced out the door.

Yongguk chuckled and walked past you, but not before ruffling your hair. They lugged their luggages out the door and walked towards your van (borrowed from the agency). Daehyun purposely bumped against you and smiled to himself. You poked his side and ran off laughing when he jumped. Daehyun smiled and caught up to you.

 

You put the car in reverse and backed out of the barely noticeable driveway and began driving. “Where are we driving to right now?” Zelo scratched his head.

You looked at him from the rearview mirror, “I need to park the car so that I can pick it up when we come back. You guys never went to another state before?”

“Nope.” They all replied in unison.

“Oh.” You nodded.

Since the place was pretty close to the hideout, it only took you a matter of minutes until you were almost there. The green light became red and you pressed on the brake, the car slowly stopping. While tapping a rhythm on the steering wheel, you bit your lip and looked around. You didn’t have a good feeling just about now.

Like an agent is supposed to be, you were right. Just then, sounds of gunshots were heard. Four, to be exact. The car in the next lane was unfortunately in the way of the shooter’s aim and got hit in the window. Pieces of glass fell from the broken window and the driver looked at his new-busted window. The kids in the backseat of the vehicle ducked while curiously looking around.

You were sure that someone was aiming for your car instead. Well, whoever it was had either poor aim or a bad angle.

“What was that?!” Youngjae screeched.

“Get down!” You barked, shoving Jongup’s head down. All the boys ducked and you remained up in your seat.

“Noona, you too!” Zelo screamed but you ignored him.

It wasn’t best to show them you knew what was going on, or had a hint of what was going on.

Police sirens filled the area and by standers moved into your lane to let the cops pass. Hearing the sirens, the shooter’s car zoomed past traffic and sped away. A few police cars followed suit, trying to catch the intruder. *How did they know I was here?!*

When the light turned green, you drove away and tried not to catch to much attention to your van. Once you drove into the parking lot B.A.P got up and unbuckled their seatbelts since you were already pulling into a parking spot.

“What was that all about?” Yongguk questioned no one in particular.

“Who knows? Do you think he was aiming for that guy?” You feigned innocence.

“I dunno. Let’s just forget about it and go to the airport.” Himchan suggested.

 

The bus to the airport came and you all hopped on the vehicle. Besides the seven of you, there was no one on the bus. But it made sense since it was about 7 in the morning.

It was a quick ride and you all went into the airport.

“You better not have any weapons on you guys.” You warned, “I know about your gangster life.”

“Calm down, baby. We don’t have any weapons with us. Hmm, looks like someone does pay attention to us.” Himchan winked.

Daehyun purposely walked between the two of you and separated you. You put your luggages on the conveyor belt and walked through security. Lucky for you, that went by quickly with no problems. Himchan wasn’t lying when he said they weren’t holding any weapons.

“____ noona, you still didn’t tell us where we’re going.” Jongup reminded.

You tilted you head, “I didn’t? Hm.. Oh well~”

You skipped away and walked towards your gate. You sat down with the suitcase and waited to be called by the flight attendants.

It wasn’t until half an hour later until the plane was ready for boarding. You gave out the plane ticket to each one and gave the flight attendant your own ticket.

“Bye! Enjoy your trip!” The lady waved and you politely smiled back. B.A.P gave their tickets to her and followed you inside the plane, confused.

There were three seats in each row and you sat beside Himchan and Daehyun. Unfortunately, there was a reckless kid sitting behind Daehyun. The child repeatedly kicked the back of Daehyun’s chair, causing the latter to get frustrated. Just as he was about to snap you put your hand on top of his, “Don’t do anything reckless.”

You shifted into a more comfortable position and closed your eyes. “You don’t mind if I borrow your shoulder, right?” Without waiting for him to respond, you laid your head on his secure shoulder and fell into a deep slumber.

Daehyun tensed but soon relaxed. He affectionately gazed at your face, taking in all your features. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get away from you. He tried ignoring you, being mean to you and even hiding, but nothing worked. And he wasn’t even sure if it was good or bad that you fascinated him..

The plane shook and Daehyun’s eyes widened, afraid that it jolted too much and would wake you but you were still sleeping.

Himchan put the window shade up, looking outside. He bounced in his seat, “Cool! I can see houses from here!”

Yongguk snickered from the other side. Zelo was doing the same thing on his side. Parents who had toddlers with them gave B.A.P strange looks. Even some of the children were laughing at the boys’ behavior.

Throughout the ride, the boys were anxious yet excited. Himchan kept trying to tickle your nose or do anything that’ll wake you  but Daehyun had to keep hitting him. Eventually, Himchan’s arm was sore from his fellow gangster’s blows and stopped.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, you have all arrived in Orlando. Please make sure you have all your belongings and have a great day!” The intercom came on.

“Where’d she say we were going to?” Zelo yawned, having woke up from a little nap. All that cheering made him all energy-free.

“None of you heard it?” You rubbed your eyes, trying to wake yourself up from the long sleep.

Surprisingly, B.A.P shook their heads. Were they all not listening and oblivious to their surroundings?

“Okay well,” You said, taking the luggage out from the cabinet, “I think it’s about time to tell you where we are.” You smiled.

The gangsters listened in excitement.

“Welcome to Florida!”