Missing Day One?

The Unpredictable Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sooZyePbg10

Before The Dawn - Infinite


You thought about yesterday night as you sat in class with your head down. It had only been a day since you’ve been a student in the school, excluding today, and people already refer to you as ‘The Ice Princess’

Even for the ones that don’t know you, they know there’s some mysterious girl in the school nicknamed Ice Princess.

 

You ran after the body, catching up to it quickly. Feeling a hand grab its collar, the figure swung their arms back. You tried colliding your fist with their jaw but they bent backwards, trying to balance their self. When they stood back up, her hood fell down, revealing her long hair. *It’s a girl?* You thought, surprised.

She swung her fist and you swiftly blocked it. She took out the same blade from before and you smirked, confident now that you two were involving blades. You took out your own blade and made the first  move. It was the same for the next few minutes; swinging and blocking.

That is, until you were finally able to get a hit on her. She was caught off guard as you sunk your small blade into her abdomen. The mysterious killer halted in her actions and looked down at the blade that was now in her stomach.

She looked back up at you and walked back when you stepped forward. Hitting a tree, her back sunk down and she wrapped her hands around the handle of the knife.

Pulling it out, the girl gasped in pain. Blood came rushing out endlessly, and you watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her heart stopped beating at that very moment. The moment she pulled out that knife was the moment you saw her soul escape her body. (A/N: I’m so freaking graphical omg...)

You pried your infamous knife out of her dead hands and wiped the blood off with her sleeve.

*I would’ve expected more of a fight from her if she even attempted to kill the boys... But I have a bad feeling she wasn’t a trained killer...*

You called your boss. After a few rings it went to voicemail, “You have reached the default voice message of 010-***-****. Leave a message after the beep...BEEP!”

You sighed once before speaking into the phone, “Agent 007. Agent #: 206080525”

Some static noises were heard before the voice recording spoke again, “Welcome Agent ____. Transferring call...”

“____-sshi? What’s up? You never call me unless it’s an emergency...”

“I was at B.A.P’s hideout and there was someone who was aiming at them. She was easily defeated and to be honest, I have a feeling that she wasn’t a trained one. Do you know anything?”

Your boss paused before speaking, “If you have a feeling she wasn’t then she probably wasn’t. Your senses have never been wrong. But I don’t know whom she could’ve come from.. I’ll look in on it. Thanks for informing me ____.”

She hung up without another word. *Boss is hiding something from me. I know it.*

 

The sunlight hit on your face and you opened one eye, waking up from your deep slumber. Groggily, you sat up and looked around the classroom. It was the same as usual; students everywhere were fooling around while the teacher was helplessly trying to get their attention.

You sighed, *I haven’t even seen the boys. Do they actually attend school?* You thought.

Meanwhile, the boys were jumping over the gates of the school, trying not to get caught. “Aish hyung! I told you we would be late!” Zelo complained, shaking his head so that all his curls fell in the right place.

Youngjae tugged on the straps of his bag, “Whatever. Let’s just get to class before anyone notices.” (A/N: Let’s just pretend that everyone’s at the right age to attend High School except Himchan and Yongguk.)

The 4 shining boys walked down the hall to their homeroom class. “Oh right! Did you guys hear about the new transfer girl? Everyone’s talking about her,” Jongup piped up.

“I did, actually. There was someone talking about it yesterday and I overheard it. She’s supposedly known as Ice Princess now.” Zelo nodded in interest.

“We’ll see. Who knows, maybe she’s just like Hara. Let’s just go,” Daehyun’s voice was muffled behind his mask.

Little did they know, you were nothing like Goo Hara.

-----

Lunch came and all of the students poured out of their classrooms like a bunch of rolling buffalos. You tiredly got up and walked out the door.

This so-called mission was really ticking you off. Days have passed and no progress has been made, nothing happened. Basically, what you were trying to say was that it was boring.

Instead of heading to the cafeteria, you roamed around the school.

The walls of the school looked like they were about to crumble down at any moment, it was stuffy inside, and graffiti was painted throughout the entire building.

Pointlessly walking, you found the auditorium. You took a seat on one of the wooden chairs and sighed. *I hate this.* You closed your eyes for a little nap with your headphones plugged in your ears.

 

The maknae eagerly lied down on the concrete with his backpack used as a pillow. Zelo put his hands behind his head and stared at the bright blue sky. Since they didn’t want to deal with all the swarming fan girls, they always eat and hang out at the rooftop.

“Yah maknae. Why are you so happy? You’ll ruin our reputation,” Youngjae joked with a light shove.

“Aye hyung. Give me your lunch, I forgot to pack again.”

Not waiting for a response, Zelo took his hyung’s lunch and munched happily on the sandwich.

Daehyun rolled his eyes as the two argued over the tiny sandwich. Jongup sat down besides him, “Aigo, they’re so childish.” Daehyun chuckled in agreement.

“But hyung, what happened to that girl?” Jongup took a bite into his lunch, “She didn’t come yesterday.”

Zelo and Youngjae stopped fooling around, taking interest in the conversation. Daehyun blinked, dazed at the sudden attention towards him, “I don’t know, why you asking me?” He grunted.

“She probably stopped coming,” Youngjae commented.

*Why?* Daehyun subconsciously thought.

RING!

The bell rang, signaling that it was time for class. You woke up and paused the song on your phone. B.A.P gathered their stuff and got up.

Since there was five minutes till the late bell, students were able to go to their lockers for whatever they needed.

You took your time to get to your locker. It’s not like you were planning to do well in this... school anyways.

You spun the dial to your locker, opening the door with much force. If you opened it any harder you would’ve broke the locker door.

You dumped your whole bag in there, taking only your phone. Coincidentally, Youngjae arrived a few seconds after you.

Aft first, he paid no heed to you. After he saw a flash of a familiar red hair, he did a double take. *T-that’s her!*

Trying to avoid talking to you, he abruptly made a U-Turn. A smirk tugged on your lips, *You think I don’t see you Youngjae? Your locker location just makes my job easier.*

 

“Hyung! I FOUND HER OMG. THAT GIRL WITH THE RED HAIR GOES TO THIS SCHOOL AND HER LOCKER’S NEXT TO MINE!!” Youngjae texted Daehyun immediately.

Daehyun, who was already in class, felt a vibration in his pocket. He fished out his phone and read Youngjae’s urgent text. His eyes scanned over the words and they widened in surprise.

*She’s here?!*

-----

When you stepped out of the building that looked like a prison cell, you received a text.

From: Blocked

Get down.

But it was too late. By the time you looked up you were knocked on the head and everything turned black. The last thing you saw was a masked figure hauling your body over his shoulder.


Did anyone notice what I did with the Agent number? Short chapter, not in the mood to write more.