The Beginning Of It All

The Unpredictable Truth

The next morning, you woke up before your alarm clock. After you took a shower, you sat down on the dinner table.

You poured yourself a bowl of cereal and turned the TV on. Nothing interesting was on so you turned to a random channel.

Instead of watching the TV, you were lost in you own thoughts. *Today’s Monday... Does that mean I have to go to school?* You shuddered at the thought of having to attend school once again.

You finished your education long ago, even college. But how is that possible? You’re only 18!

That’s what you want to ask? (A/N: I always hate asking questions like that.. I mean, what if you didn’t really ask that? Okay never mind.. I don’t know if that made sense or not.. Bye)

Well, you weren’t dumb. That’s for sure. With the help of your boss you were able to graduate. On your own, you were able to get a Math Degree, an English Literature Degree, a Scholarship, and a Swimming Leadership Award for having positioned first place in a competition. Oh boy, for how long you were able to hold your breath under water. It helped.

For those who didn’t believe that you graduated college, you even had a certificate the prove it.

Since it was only 6:00 in the morning you had time to prepare. *Is there a uniform or something?* You grouchily thought.

You opened your laptop and opened Firefox. ‘Seoul Academy’ You typed in the search box.

You tapped the mouse pad impatiently, munching on your almost-finished cereal.

Several links came up and you clicked on the first one.

Seoul Academy:

A place for delinquents. Seoul Academy is known for its well-handled business of troublemakers.

On the topic of academics, Seoul Academy is fairly educational.

If your son or daughter is a troublemaker, this is the school you should enroll them to. 99.9% of our school graduates and 98% of the students go to college.

 

*So Boss enrolled me into a place for pests? 99.9%? Complete and utter bull.* You rolled your eyes and leaned back on the chair.

Your thoughts lingered on to yesterday’s events. You thought about telling your boss about Kevin and the unknown male but you shook your head, *Let’s have that turn into a secret little mission for myself. I’ll use this information to my own avail.*

BEEP! BEEP!

From: Boss

____! I got the earpiece to work again. The connection’s back up.

Oh! Before I forget, your uniform should be out front.

By the time you finished reading the message, the sound of an engine came to life and the truck that was outside your house drove off.

You took the uniform that was hanging by the gate and took it out of the bag. It was neat and pristine clean.

Since half an hour already passed, you got changed and grabbed your new book bag, not forgetting your blades and earpiece


You anxiously tapped on the steering wheel, occasionally glancing at the clock. “Come on.. I’m gonna be late,” You muttered to yourself.

It had already been 20 minutes since you’ve left the house. With 10 minutes to spare, you got onto the road. And to your dismay, there was a bunch of traffic.

The car behind you repetitively honked, ticking you off quite a bit. You stuck your head out the window and gave him the finger. Before he could reply, you shoed your head back into the car and fixed your rear-view mirror.

6:55 A.M

Blowing on your fringe, you backed the car up slightly. Crossing your fingers, you thought *Oh how much I hope this works.*

When the traffic began the lighten up ever so slightly, you zoomed in front of the vehicle in the next lane, successfully getting out of traffic.

Increasing your speed, you were able to get to the school right before the bell rang.

You smoothed the skirt of your uniform and walked into the school. You looked around, *This looks nothing like how it’s described on the website. This place isn’t clean and prosperous, this place looks like trash!*

Graffiti covered the walls, and the colors of the school were dull. Students everywhere were doing something worth bad conduct. It was obvious there was of no discipline in the school.

You cleared your throat and ignored all the hungry stares coming from the boys. Your face was still all bruised and the cut still lingered on your cheek, but they only cared about your body.

Just as you entered the principal’s office, B.A.P (excluding Himchan and Yongguk) entered the school with much arrogance.

Girls melted into puddles at the sight of the tough gangsters and the boys of the school stared at them with envy. (A/N: The boys still all have blonde hair. I mentioned it in Chapter 2, too. Check back if you need to.)

You blocked out all the squeals and knocked on the door. In the middle of the door, there was a black plaque that read ‘Principal Lee’

“C-Come in.” A voice from inside called out.

With a twist of the knob, you stepped inside.

A short and stubby aged man was sitting in a revolving chair. He wore squared glasses and there was a big bald patch at the top of his head.

“Ah, you must be the new transfer student.” He stood up and held his hand out. His voice was shaky and he seemed uncertain of what to do.

*Wow. A crappy school with a crappy teacher.* You lightly shook his hand before wiping your hand on your skirt.

“____ was it?”

You nodded in confirmation.

“H-Here’s your schedule. I hope this school is to your liking...” He said doubtfully.

You snatched the paper out of his hand and the weak principal collapsed on the chair, wiping his sweat away with a handkerchief. *Thank goodness. I thought she was going to kill me. Her red hair is too intimidating.* He muttered something to himself about an early retirement.

You opened your lockers, rolling your eyes at the childish behavior of others around you. Whenever you passed by, boys would wolf-whistle and girls would jealously make assumptions of you having plastic surgery.

*What you got fixed doesn’t necessarily mean I had to, too.*

You were so tempted to shove your fist in their artificial and plastic faces.

You slammed your locker closed and walked away.

“Hyung, she’s cute!”

“Damn, Ima ask her out.”

“Ugh. She’s so fake.”

“No one messes with Hara unni.”

And there’s the typical ‘Queenka’ of the school. In this case, Goo Hara is the Queenka, along with Kara. B.A.P are the Kingkas. Hara glared at you not with envy, but with resentment.

You took a seat in the back corner and looked out the window. It was bright outside, with the sun and all. But inside the school, everything seemed dead and monotonous.

The teacher came in and took attendance. In the midst of it, students fooled around while whooping and hollering loudly. The teacher did nothing but sweat uncontrollably and continued taking attendance.

He cleared his throat, “Class... C-Class.. Taehyun, p-put that knife away. Dongmin, please untie him.” He whimpered.

He tried to get control over the class but failed. He continued though, “I see we have a new student in the back. Why don’t you introduce yourself?”

Instead of actually making an effort to introduce yourself, you coldly glared at him, signaling him to shut up. Why should you make an effort in this school? This isn’t even mandatory for you, it wouldn’t matter if you got kicked out. But based on other’s behaviors, you would really have to make an effort to get kicked out.

Because of your frightening aura, even the whole class quieted down. The room temperature felt like it dropped a few degrees and you still didn’t drop your glare.

A few seconds passed and you finally looked away, letting your fringe cover the side of your face that was bruised.

The teacher let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. The other students quickly shut up and didn’t shriek for once.

After class, you were the last one to leave. You gave the teacher an expressionless look, confusing him by making him think that the terrifying girl earlier was someone different.

 

You groaned when an intimate couple was making out right outside your locker. You spun the dial, scrunching your face up in disgust, and opened your locker as wide as you could.

The two rolled onto the locker next to yours and you were finally able to fully open the locker. You put all your books in there and headed for your next class, not planning to make an effort in the classes.

Youngjae separated from B.A.P and wasn’t exactly pleased he saw the same couple you saw on top of his locker, engrossed in a make-out session.

Conveniently, your locker was next to his. But neither of you knew that, since you didn’t see each other yet.

When dismissal came, everyone rushed out. You had an annoyed expression planted on your face when people kept pushing and shoving. You shoved your hands in your pockets and walked to the usual place.

By the time you got there, the blondes were already there. They began to go inside and that’s when you saw a black figure in the bush. He/She held a blade up and was about to chuck it at one of them, until they spotted you. *Another agent!* They thought.

The intruder quickly ran with much speed, making the leaves rustle. You put your mask on your face, *Game on.*


Should I put background music for you guys?