Capture

The Unpredictable Truth

2NE1 - Can't Nobody [English Version]

 

 

 

 

Thanks to ajjaja and minasang333 for up voting my story ^_^ If anyone else wants to make a new poster for me, I’ll be happy to take it! Btw, I know you guys want me to update but please don’t rush me. It takes a lot of brainstorming to come up with ideas and everything. There’s also schoolwork. I’ve said this before but I’m getting more and more messages begging me to update. I’ve been through this, I would really appreciate it if you guys didn’t constantly comment ‘Please update!’

I will update, I’m not the type of authors who go on a hiatus without notice, but that doesn’t mean I’m not busy. Since the Regents are approaching, I have to work harder in school, along with all the preparations for the yearbook and high school. It’s a big step. AFF is just a personal life thing that I do. In other words, please don’t spam my inbox with messages telling me to update. I will, I really will. Don’t worry about it, just give me time.

On another note, I wish I can see who my silent readers are so that I could hunt you down >.> *Looks through crowd..* Haha. Kidding. But I really hope you can comment more~!

This is ridiculous. My friend got her cousin Minho’s autograph when she got Taemin for me and her cousin doesn’t need it anymore so she gave it back to her Now, my friend gave it to me and I have two autographs of the SHINee members now. OMG. I can’t believe this. Wahh!! I can’t even explain this in words. ASDFGHJKL. Okay yeah. Comment more~! I was able to get subscribers just from updating the last chapter and I was extremely happy ^_^ Kamsamnida! *Bows*


Jongup’s eyes were huge. If it were a different situation, you would’ve laughed. However, you didn’t know who, or how many people were in the building. You forcefully shoved a gun in Jongup’s palms. You shushed him when he hesitated in taking it, “I don’t care what you think it right or wrong! Now is not the time to argue.”

Jongup pouted but nonetheless, he held the artillery with a tight grip. With quiet footsteps, you lurked towards a close wall. Jongup tiptoed to you.

You winced as he knocked over a bucket of paint, creating a loud ‘bang’. You put a finger to your lips, “Shh!”

“Sorry,” He mouthed. It was clear that Jongup was clenching his teeth and trying his best not to whimper in fright. You squeezed his hand comfortingly and offered a soft smile. Jongup breathed and his rigid body soon became lenient. When you were sure he didn’t start hallucinating again, you moved on. As time passed, you found yourself standing in front of a small closet. You looked at Jongup and whispered, “Stay here.”

You stepped into the room, fingers brushing against the plastic covers. Formulas were written on the board and there were messy scribbles. *Y=2u+u^2-6u* You read in your mind.

Your eyes relentlessly read the formulas over, careful not to miss a single hint or writing. Your body turned as there were more formulas written on the right side of the board. The side panel had a weird sculpture. The board was made so that parts popped out, aligning a bumpy surface. You closed one eye and moved your head a different angle so that it was looking out the door. The bumpy parts of the board all coincidentally had a letter written on it. You read them in your mind, *D...I...E...*

Your eyes widened and you quickly ran out the room.

Jongup, who was outside, look at the gun. Childishly, he pointed the gun in a random direction and pretended to shoot several enemies down, making ‘pew pew’ sounds while at it.

Your hand lapped over his and Jongup jumped as you actually shot and knocked people down.

“C’mon!” You hollered at him.

Jongup blinked before noticing that his nightmares had become true. Now there were actually trained assassins after him.

He scurried after you, holding onto the gun with a death grip. You abruptly crouched down, but Jongup was too fretful to even notice.

You yanked him down by the arm and that’s when you noticed beads of sweat slowly dripping out his face. “Jongup-ah...” He jumped and looked at you. You shook your head, “Never mind. Just listen to me. When I count to three, I need you to run over to the boxes over there.” You pointed.

He nodded obediently. You started counting, “One...”

You barely finished counting the first number when Jongup screamed, stood up, and ran over to the boxes. He screamed while spinning in circles. That wasn’t the surprising part, though. The surprising part was that several targets were aimed at him but he didn’t receive a single scratch. As you watched him with an opened mouth, he finally decided to move in his spot and return to his original spot next to you. You looked at him. “What number would you like to start with?” You asked him, baffled.

Jongup’s cheeks flushed into several shades of red, “Lets just stick to three.”

“Okay then...” You cocked your gun, “One... two... three!”

While Jongup went over to the cardboard boxes, you aimed at all directions. At least you were able to hit several people, unlike those who shot at the same target but missed poorly.

“I’ll be right back.” You shoved one of the rifle guns.

Jongup whimpered and held the weapon by his very fingertips, “Noona!”

Instead of your voice, there were more gunshots. Jongup frowned and wrapped his hands around the base of the gun. His head looked left and right for any intruders. His palms were starting to get sweaty and his heart felt like it was about to burst. Jongup made a squeak whenever the slightest sound was made.

“Jongup.” You whispered.

“Kya~!” Jongup shrieked like a girl. His finger was accidentally pressing against the trigger and the gun was aimed upward.

Jaesul’s men looked at each other, thinking the same thing, *What in the world is going on?*

You ducked as his eyes were shut and his hands subconsciously went down. When he was facing opposite of your direction, you ran up to him.

You put your hands right under the gun, stopping him in his tracks. Jongup panted, “Stop saying my name. You keep saying my name and it’s creeping me out!” He pleaded.

“Okay.” You nodded and slowly took the gun out of the stiff Jongup’s hands.

“How are you apart of B.A.P if you can’t even handle something as simple as gunshots?” You curiously asked.

“The hyungs always took care of the guns. I always fought with my hands.” He explained.

There were too many people to escape from. Having experienced this before, there was no way the two of you would get out alive. You would have to take a chance for Jongup.

“Jongup, run out the door when you have a chance. Be careful, okay? Don’t get caught. Just keep running and don’t look back!” You lectured and listed.

Jongup was confused on why you were acting so strangely but did what you told him to.

Jongup ran out the door but when he looked back, he was flustered that you weren’t following behind him. Instead, you were helplessly surrounded his fathers’ men. His foots moved towards your body without thinking, but then he remembered your words. ‘Just keep running and don’t look back!’

Reluctantly, Jongup ran wherever his legs took him. He reached the empty streets of Hapcheon, *I guess we’re in Hapcheon...*

He tugged on the collar of his leather jacket and shielded his face from the cold wind. He sighed to himself, “____ noona... where are you?”

Jongup acted casual, occasionally glancing back for any sign of his bodyguard.

---

You fought back a bit but the group of men was just increasing. Instead of inhaling the chloroform that was put on the tissue, you held your breath and pretended to be knocked out.

Your body was caught and they hauled your into their car.

The windows were tinted and the men all wore black sunglasses. When they were all settled in and you were sure the doors were locked, you surprised them when you ‘woke up’.

You were about to fight but there was one man that seemed extremely familiar. “Yoo Jaesuk?” You wondered aloud. (A/N: No, it is not Yoo Jaesuk the MC/Comedian. It’s a made-up character.)

He grinned, making his eyes disappear, “____! I didn’t know you were working as a CIA agent! Why didn’t you tell me? I thought we were friends.” He was smiling but his eyes were dark and dangerous.

“You turned into a stranger the day you killed my parents.” You bitterly growled, looking away.

Jaesuk shook his head, “I didn’t kill them, they caused their own deaths.”

“Oh, is that what you call shooting them straight in the heart?”

You remembered the event so clearly. You may have been young but it was fresh in your mind.

“Oh my God! What are you doing?!” Daesom heard someone shriek in horror. Daesom turned around, wondering what the commotion was about.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Everyone screamed and kneeled down. Daesom silently tapped the person next to her, “What’s going on?”

“There’s a young man that’s holding two people hostage. He has a gun and everything!” The lady cried.

“Nobody move!” Jaesuk placed his gun on the trigger, “Where’s my money Lee Hyuk?!”

The 2 year-old you tugged on your mother’s sleeve and whimpered, “Umma... What is that bad man doing? Did appa do something wrong?” You frowned.

Your mom sniffed, watching Jaesuk carefully. She patted your head and covered your eyes, “Don’t watch, my child. Shh, don’t talk either.”

Jaesuk abruptly pointed the gun at you. Alarmed, your dad stepped in front of you and you cried even harder. “Don’t touch my daughter... Please, Jaesuk-ah. She’s everything I have.” Your dad pleaded.

“It’s either you or your daughter.”

“Then shoot me instead! Let her live! I’ll trade in my life in return for her safety.” Lee Hyuk, your dad, bargained.

“Yeobo! No!” Your mom cried and pulled on his arm.

“Shut up.” Jaesuk snapped, shooting your mother directly in her forehead.

“Umma! Umma!” You shook her lifeless body. “HaeRi!” You father shouted also. He made a move to go to her but Jaesuk shot him, too.

“Appa!”

Jaesuk strode towards you. You stared at him in horror, “Ahjussi... Please don’t...”

Daesom fearlessly tackled Jaesuk down, that’s when the bystanders took their chance to flee. Daesom wrestled with Jaesuk and sooner or later, the cops came and arrested him. Daesom looked over at you, where you were still poking you parents’ body. “Umma... appa...”

You didn’t even know they were dead. You just thought they were knocked out and would wake up later. Daesom bent down to your eye level, “What’s your name?”

You looked up, “...____.”

“I see,” She gulped when she saw your parents’ body, ”Do you have any cousins or aunts you could live with?”

You tore your eyes away from your parents and furrowed your eyebrows, “No. I have no relatives. Why? Can’t I live with appa and umma? They’ll wake up right?”

Daesom frowned. Nothing was harder than telling a 2-year old girl her parents just died right in front of her. “They’ll wake up,” Daesom lied, “But they want you to stay with me for now, okay?”

You nodded, clueless. “Arasso, unni.”

You took her hand and she led you to her house.

Months passed, and eventually years passed. Daesom gave up on trying to find any of your relatives. One night while you were silently staring into space, Daesom walked over to you and your hair. “____-ah~” She cooed.

You looked up at her with big, round eyes. They were cold and lost its liveliness it had two years ago. In the course of time, Daesom told you about your parent’s death, only when it was your third birthday. That was when you had a new life, too.

You looked at her, hesitating, “Did I do the right thing unni?... Did I do the right thing by accepting this job?”

Daesom your hair, “Of course. Do it for your parents...”


Short but I think I owe you guys.

My review. (Click)

Credits to Cherry Blossom Review and Advertising Shop. (Click)