A Whole New Experience

The Unpredictable Truth

To You - Teen Top


The next morning, you woke up in a foreign room. You sat straight up, instantly regretting that action. Temporarily, you forgot that you were currently carrying heavy wounds. You didn’t notice that it was better than yesterday until you remembered what happened yesterday night; pounding on B.A.P’s door, asking for help, in the arms of the tough leader, and passing out afterwards.

Only then did you start observing the room. Picture frames were put all over the room, but it wasn’t of any ahjummas or ahjussis aka their parents. Of course not, who knows if the boys actually respect their parents. Instead, all the frames contained photos of the 6 boys together. Smiling and laughing, a side of them you’d hope to see more in the future.

You picked a picture up and you remembered you had little cameras in the case of your phone.

Since the case had a little space, you stuffed tiny unnoticeable cameras in there. Taking advantage of this moment, you grabbed a couple and stuffed it under the cabinets of the desks. You would have to do this to the living room before, maybe to the other bedrooms too. Fortunately, it was mysterious Daehyun’s room. The house was never-before seen by anyone else but here you were, waking up from a night of sleep. In the house.

*Who’s room is this?*

As if planned, the door busted open. Daehyun froze, mentally scolding himself for forgetting about a girl in the house. Your eyes unconsciously dimmed when you saw the mask on his face. *Does he ever take it off?!* You thought, aggravated.

Daehyun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, giving you a sheepish smile. Backing out slowly, he ran down to grab one of the other boys. “Hyung! Yah! I forgot she was upstairs! Go go go!!” He rushed. Himchan tried to keep up with Daehyun’s shoves, trying not to trip over his own feet. Daehyun pushed Himchan in the room, standing at the door to watch the situation unfold.

Himchan looked at Daehyun, who only nodded in reassurance, leaving the older of the two to assess the situation. Himchan gave him a look and Daehyun looked away, pretending not to see his hyung’s glares.

Himchan cleared his throat, “Yeah so... ____-sshi was it?”

You raised an eyebrow but nodded anyways. You bit your lip from laughing out loud. Himchan continued, “Well you see.. yesterday you knocked on our door and your were badly injured.”

“Yah pabo, she just fainted. She didn’t receive memory loss.” Yongguk smacked him up side the head. Yongguk sat down on the bed, besides you. The sudden weight made your body lift up slightly and you tried sitting up until he stopped you. “You’re badly injured. I don’t know what the hell happened yesterday, but I won’t interrogate on it.”

Your eyes softened, touched that he had such respect even though it didn’t seem like it.

“Jongup tried help you patch up the injuries and Daehyun carried you to his room so you could sleep comfortably.”

Your eyes widened, Daehyun was the last person you thought would’ve done that. *So I guess I’m in his room...* Daehyun’s cheeks pinked slightly, just slightly.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude but it just so happens that I was near you. My phone died and I didn’t have enough strength to catch a bus home. I didn’t mean to knock out on you but I lost so much blood and it was just so hard for me to stay awake-“ You ranted on and on.

Yongguk put his hand out, “Don’t worry about it.” he sighed, “By the way, we decided to.. I guess you could say, give you a chance. Since you’re always somehow near us, we’ll get to know each other, I guess. But I’m telling you right now, I’ll get rid of you once if I need to.”

Yongguk meant for it to sound threatening but it actually sounded like a warning. You inwardly smirked, *Right under my hook~*

When you smiled gratefully, Yongguk uncomfortably shuffled out of the room with Himchan following. Daehyun watched you for a couple more seconds until he too, left.

You got out of the bed and something hit your foot. You looked down to see a first aid kit. Genuinely smiling, you took a new roll of bandages and headed into the bathroom. Cutting a long piece of wrap, you covered your cuts that were healing a lot faster than the average human.

Doing a couple of stretches, you loosened up your body so your body wouldn’t hurt as much when you walked. You briefly fixed your messy hair and smoothed the hem of your clothes.

You washed your face with cool water and regained your composure. You cleared your throat and walked downstairs. When the 6 boys heard the sound of feet brush against the wooden floors, they looked up and was surprised to see you walking so quickly. You bowed as much as you could without wincing, “Kamsamnida. I’m sorry for being a burden.”

As much as your face didn’t show it, you were honestly a bit sorry for troubling them. Of course, not anything overboard, but grateful that they had the courtesy to help you out.

You grabbed whatever you had left, which was really your phone, and gave them a curt nod before exiting the place.

It took some time for Yongguk’s mind to process, “Wait!” He rushed out the door after you. B.A.P gave questioning looks to each other before dawdling after their leader.

Yongguk caught your arm and yanked you back slightly, “Why don’t... I take you home? It’s dangerous for a girl to be walking alone in this neighborhood.”

Surprise came across your face, having one of the B.A.P members take you home was the last thing you expected. B.A.P saw their leader walking awkwardly with you and they assumed he was nice enough to take you home. Shrugging the matter off, they went back inside.

 

 “Thank you for taking me home.” You bowed and dangled your keys out. Fiddling with the lock, you managed to open the door without embarrassing yourself even more. Politely, you smiled to Yongguk before closing the door. Yongguk opened his mouth but stopped. He wanted to say something more but he didn’t know what he wanted to say.

--

During the school day, it was surprisingly calm in the educational building. Whenever you passed the halls, the four young members of B.A.P now acknowledged you. Even Daehyun gave you a look with his eyes, signaling a formal “Hi.”

School was a lot more peaceful since you felt at ease when you knew B.A.P wasn’t totally ignoring you. They didn’t treat you as they would to friends but it was fortunate that they didn’t treat you as a stranger either.

Some day later in the week there was no signs of the blondes in the school. Instead of freaking out and automatically assuming they were in danger, your mood grew melancholy. It seemed like they were the ones you looked forward to whenever you entered this trash they call ‘school’

Since they were absent, you had no reason to be here for today. You tugged on your shoulder strap and heaved your bag on your back. Quietly sneaking out of class when Mr.Kwon wasn’t looking.

Throwing your bag over the black gates, you climbed up on top and landed safely on the ground. Your agent skills and reflexes assisted a bit. Before anyone could notice that you were cutting class, you headed home to change. Since there was nothing else to do, you thought, *Might as well go to the hideout*

You caught a bus to Busan, which was where the place was located. It took about three hours to get from Seoul to Busan. As usual, your feet automatically walked towards an abandoned part of the town and quickly spotted the run down, not so secretive hideout.

You banged on the door and shoved your hands inside your pocket. Beads of sweat were starting to form, as it was still early into the school year.

Your boss’ loud voice rung through the earpiece, causing you to wince slightly. “What boss? I’m at B.A.P’s place, make it quick!”

“Oh, I was just wondering how you were doing. Any signs of progress? Were there any people who were as of threats to the boys?” Your boss battered you with questions.

You thought back to a few days ago but shook your head before realizing she couldn’t exactly see you, “Negative.”

She sighed, “Alright. Report back if anything.”

You lowered the volume to the device right before Jongup opened the door. He was in a wife beater and was surprised to see you. “Oh! Er.. Come on in?”

You quickly got inside, having a wave of cool air hit your face. *Yes, air condition!*

“Where are the rest?” You asked Jongup as you took your shoes off.

“Inside. Come on, I’ll get you something to drink.” He replied.

Naturally, the 5 boys at the kitchen table expected you to come. Now that they made a new.. ‘friend’, you were all that they expected to come.

“____-sshi, all we have is beer. Is that oka-“

“That’s fine.”

You took the bottle from Jongup’s hand and broke open the cap. Smoke emitted from the beer bottle and you took a large gulp. The boys watched as you set the bottle down.

“I noticed you weren’t at school and I was thinking, maybe we could take this chance to get to know each other better?” You spoke first.

“Eh? Like how?..” The maknae questioned.

“Mm,” You pursed your lips in thought, “We could play Truth or dare!”

“Ayee,” Zelo crinkled his nose, “Truth or Dare is for kids.”

“Pfft,” You rolled your eyes, “You could never be too old for it.” You winked at him.

You grabbed one of the empty bottle that was laying around and held it up, “I’ll go first?”

Soon, the boys found themselves intently playing the childish game.

“Aha! ____, truth or dare?!” Jongup asked.

“Dare!” You challenged.

The boys whispered together, thinking of a decent challenge they could dare you to do. “I know!” Himchan piped up, “I dare you.. to drink that entire beer bottle at once.”

You smirked, “Bring it.”

You reached over the counter table and grabbed the cold beverage. “Bottoms up!”

You did as you said. You tilted the bottle up and chugged the alcohol down your throat. Slamming the bottle on the counter, you grinned like you won a trophy. “Wah, maa!” You cheered.

“Damn, girl. I didn’t know you could drink like that.” Someone commented.

“Learned it from my dad,” You nonchalantly lied. You barely knew who your parents were, how would you know if you get the alcohol level from them? A good agent was always trained to have a high tolerance with alcohol or any type of drug.

The whole night consisted of whoops and hollers and the occasional, “It’s a dare! You have to do it, don’t be a wimp!”

B.A.P learned interesting things about you that were in fact, not lies. Obviously, they didn’t know about your agent life. To them, you were the average teenage girl. They weren’t the only ones who learned something, though. You learned that behind the tough and cold façade they always put up, they were a bunch of relaxed and fun boys. And it just felt nice to lay back and hang out, not worrying about assassins or anything relevant to that.


OMFG. MY CONCERT WAS AWESOME. I LOST MY VOICE (Actually my throat still hurts and my voice cracks frequently) AND I SAW GD AND TOP AND DAESUNG AND TAEYANG AND SEUNGRI OMFG. THE BEST 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE. I CAN’T. EXPLAIN. HOW. HAPPY. I. AM. KYAAAAA <3 Every song they played I sang along to lol. Now let’s imagine how crazy I would go for SHINee...<3