Another Confession

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

Three days later

Seungho’s pov.

Everyday, dinner wasn’t a session to look forward to anymore. I sat in the dining room table, eating in silence as everyone else did. The atmosphere was awkward and unwelcoming. G.O and Mir sat opposite of each other from the farthest end. Thunder sat across from __ which was rather unusual. Only Joon and I seemed unaffected from what was happening. Only because it didn’t hit us yet. __ sat at her seat staring at her plate of food Joon had given her. Her table settings rested in the same spot her food was thirty minutes ago. “Why aren’t you eating?” It took a few seconds before she noticed I was talking to her. “O-Oh. I’m not hungry right now.” She gave a smile that could’ve fooled anyone. But I knew her better than that. “Yah come on, stop lying. You haven’t eaten for the past week. You’re getting skinny. And you’ve been staying in your room all day.” She shrugged and gave me another smile that almost made me believe she was okay. “I’m fine really! I just haven’t been feeling hungry lately. Maybe it’s just all this fat in my stomach.” she managed to force out a small laugh. “I’m going to my room now.” She left with the plate on the dinner table still filled with food. Joon left as well following her into her room. The door shut slowly.

Your pov.

I climbed onto my bed and hugged my knees. I was starving, but I didn’t want to eat. I was trickling slowly into a depressed state. Joon sat beside me and gave me a small hug. “Hey, are you alright?” I feigned a smile that often lead people to think I was alright. The girl of smiles is always alright. “Of course.” I said. He returned my smile with a genuine one. “Good. I want to tell you something.” I closed my eyes. God, please don’t tell me what I think. Just please... “I like you.” And it is just that. I sighed. “Oppa, I don’t know who I like at the moment. Please do understand that.” A tear came out of my eye. “C-can you please leave?” I hugged him apologetically. “Okay, I understand.” he simply said. He kissed my forehead and continued to smile. He got up from my bed and left the room.
 
--
omg more subscribers!~~ hiiii!~~ haha thank you for subscribing :D
Comment, feedback, subscribe haha whatever you like :3