P l a n s .

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

“YAHHHHH ___!! LETS GO SEE THE SEOUL TOWER!” Mir shouted across the hallway. He ran into my room without hesitation and shook me awake. “Mm?” I opened my eyes halfway to see Mir on top of me trying to wake me up. “Lets go to Seoul Tower! I wanna go! Come on! Just the two of us! Like a date!” he shouted over and over again. I got up and rubbed my eyes looking at the alarm clock beside my bed. It was nine inthe morning. Everyone was still sound asleep except for Mir. I had plans today. Serious plans. “Oppa, I have to do something today. It’s important.” I looked out the window. It was sunny, with fresh pearly dew on the lawn. He made a sad face and pouted. “Plleeeasssee, today is such a nice day. And none of the guys are awake yet! Just the two of us!! I’ll let you wear matching outfits with me today too!” Mir clasped his hands together begging. I scratched my head still half asleep. I guess I could make this fit into my plans. I thought to myself. I’ll just do my errand a little earlier than expected. “Okay, okay fine. Why are you such a tourist today?” I gave a smile and pinched his cheeks. “Just for you oppa. But I’m sort of scared of too many people in the crowd. Claustrophobia.” I got up and dressed in red skinny jeans. I laughed when Mir came in wearing a yellow cardigan with a mint blue v neck under. “What are we, skittles candy today?” He beamed at my joke and the extra set of clothing towards me. “Don’t worry! I’ll protect my ‘jagi-for-a-day’!” I got dressed in the cardigan and v neck and went out the door with Mir holding my hand. “Oh, I forgot to do something. Hold up.” I ran back into the house, and searched for the notebook I had written in inside my room. I flipped through the pages looking for the last spot I wrote in. Those last three letters. I went back to the last entry I wrote that consisted of a well thought out paragraph and took a pen and crossed it all out, scribbling something else. I flipped back to find the very last page I written in. After I found the page, I carefully placed it on my desk, leaving a paper weight on one side of the open notebook so it would still be left at the same page I wanted open. I sprinted back to Mir and left the house with him. We rode in his car to the Tower still hand in hand. As I stared off into nothing, Mir surprised me with a peck on the cheek. “Hehe, I got you when you least expected it!” he said with triumph. I cracked up at his goofy facial expression. “Yeah you did! But keep your eye on the street oppa! I don’t want to get into a car crash.”

Seungho’s pov.

I awoke from the sound of Mir’s yelling. I moaned and tried to block the noise by holding my pillow over my head. I got up and looked into the mirror fixing my hair. I smirked and rubbed my eyes as I yawned. “Maybe I can give it to her today.” I murmured heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I freshened up, I went to my table and opened the first drawer, and took out a small key. I unlocked the next drawer with the key and took out a small box. Within the box was a pendant necklace of a silver piano note. It shined beautifully in the daylight, and seemed to sparkle endlessly. “I’ve always liked you __.” I said inaudibly to myself. I held the necklace close to me and walked out to the hallway to __’s room. Her door was open so I walked in. “__?” I said looking both ways. Mir was gone as well. The whole house was silent without his presence. I noticed the open notebook on the table. My eyebrow raised up and I stuffed the necklace into my right pocket, as I walked to the table to see what was written in the notebook. I picked it up and flipped through all the pages, skimming through it all. My smile turned into a look of worry and fear. I read the last entry paragraph she wrote in it. Everything was so thoroughly planned. But it was crossed out. I continued to read it seeing why she crossed it out.

Plan cancelled. Will proceed anyways three hours earlier than thought out with Mir at the tower.

I shook my head in denial trying to find more entries. “No. No. No.” I tried to reassure myself this was all fake while clenching my teeth. I read the last word on the page she left the paper weight open to. “NOO!” I screamed out of anger, terror and sadness. I didn’t know what I was feeling. I felt delirious, vexed, horrified, all things bad. I through the notebook across the room. It hit the wall with a huge Thwap! sound. Tears began to fall from my eyes. That last word said it all.

Bye. :)
 
--
 
Update!! Hope you guys like it :3 my story is almost over :'( is this considered a cliffhanger OTL LOOOLL. well i love all you guys that actually took the time to read my story! I hope you guys continue to read my stuff ^o^
comment and subscribe! ~~~~