Thank You.

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

Thunder’s pov.
I snuck out of the house towards Jiyong’s house. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this. I sighed walking and kicking rocks on the ground. It was late at night, but I had to thank him. __ hadn’t eaten for about a week now until now. It gave me such relief. I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming. It was Jiyong. It was his father perhaps? “Who the hell is it, I was sleeping.” the burly man said. He had sleek black hair, and no beard. He was burly, but very slim. “Who are you?” he spat. “Are you one of Jiyong’s friends? Ugh, do you know __? That little brat... Jiyong should just get over her. I see him treat her like anyways. Serves her right. But she has no right to hang out with Jiyong.” he began to mutter all these nasty things about __. “Seeing her makes me sick.” I clenched my fists and teeth, fuming in anger. How could he say all these things about her. Someone came up to him and finally shut him up. “Father, who is at the door?” Jiyong said scratching his head. He glanced at me with his usual look of disinterest. “Oh, it’s you.” he said bluntly. “Is he a friend of __? I swear to god--” “No, father. Not every acquaintance of mine is a friend of __. Aish.” he rolled his eyes trying to make his father go back to bed. “That reminds me, where have you been every day, with that ridiculous amount of food.” I stood there with a look of “what the hell.” I was just standing there listening in on their conversation. “I’ve been eating it. Father, can we talk about my eating issues later?” Jiyong asked. The man smiled and patted his head. “Yeah. I guess none of this was related to __ after all.” he replied shuffling away. Jiyong sighed and leaned on the door frame. “What?” he said with annoyance written all over his face. “Umm.. Kamsahamida.” I bowed. Jiyong went back into his house and came back with a book of his. He always seemed to have it whenever he was with __ or if anyone discussed of her. What was so important in that old book? He began to write(?) in the book. “Whatever, don’t thank me. It’s not like it’ll happen again.” He looked up from his book and gazed towards me. “You should wonder why she’s been wearing long sleeve shirts all the time now.” he slammed the door at my face. My eyebrow raised up. What did he just say about long sleeve shirts? I gave a half hearted smile and left.
 
--
HAI GUYS :D UPDATE! hope you're enjoying my story ^^ sorry i havent really updated all day D: this story seems a bit short, im trying to make it longer and more descriptive than my first one hehehehe
comment and subscribe!~ <3