Food.

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 


Your pov.

I sat at the dinner table like a rock staring down at the food Jiyong bought me. Jiyong was serious. I really had to eat. I lifted my hand and took a fork. I shakily scooped a small amount of rice and tried to eat it. I forcefully chewed and swallowed. I made a sour face. I was so used to not eating, my stomach didn’t allow the food to sit in comfortably even with such a small amount. All the boys looked at me with worry as I continued to eat at a turtle slow pace. “___... I-I didn’t know Jiyong would be that serious... if you can’t eat it, don’t. I can eat the rest for you if you want.” Thunder said bashfully. I shook my head and went on eating. After eating about an eighth of what Jiyong packed for me, I began to feel sick of eating even more and decided to save it for later. It had taken me about an hour to eat so little food. Everyone had left to sleep but Seungho. He gave a small smile of support and squeezed my hand. “You did good. I’m really happy you ate.” He brushed the few strands of hair in the my face to the side. I gave a half hearted smile in return and dropped my head down in sudden disappointment in myself. I lifted my head to reach my eyes with Seungho. I looked at him with such dejection and disappointment he frowned and hugged me across the table. “All that hard work of starving, down the drain...” I said feebly.
 
--
 
hi guys short update! :) comment and subcribe heheeh XD