F i g h t .

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

Thunder’s pov.
__ pulled me eagerly to the ice cream shop. A smile slid onto my face when she held my hand. “Hurry up! You promised me ice cream!” she pulled me even more. “Okay, okay!” I reassured her. As we walked in a steady pace towards the nearest shop, a figure caught my eye. I sighed. We were so close to having ice cream together. Just a few more feet. __ turned around and saw the person as well. Her eyes lit up and she let go of my hand and ran towards him. “Jiyong!” she cried blissfully hugging him tightly. He gave an annoyed sigh and peeled her off. “Why are you here?” he asked. He looked at me and his eyebrow went up. “Oh, it’s you.” he said. “Yeah, it’s me.” I responded with a small growl. “Thunder brought me here for ice cream!” Jiyong took out his phone and looked at it. “That reminds me...” he started. He dangled his phone in front of __’s face. He used his other hand and hit her on the head. “Jagi?” he turned to me with a disgusted look. I rolled my eyes. “It was only a joke.” I replied glaring at him. “Mianhae! Mianhae! He took my phone!” she squeaked. Jiyong scoffed. “Go get me ice cream useless pabo.” she nodded and went into the ice cream store. I stopped her when she passed by me by holding onto her shoulder. I pulled out my wallet and took out a small stack of money. “Here, get yourself one too. It’s okay, I’ll pay.” My smile immediately faded when she left. “What’s your problem Jiyong.” I stepped in front of him, a few inches from his face. He played on with a bored looking expression. He only shrugged.
“You guys aren’t even related are you. Everything is just bs.” I started. He simply shrugged again with disinterest.
“I like her.” he said straightforwardly.
“So you lie, and treat her like . Way to explain things.” I said sarcastically.
“Wrong. People don’t believe we’re related which I tend to prefer. My parents hate her. Her parents hate me. My dad left her mom and stuff like that. She doesn’t really know any of that. She just listens to whatever I say. Why do I have to treat her well if she just listens to me anyways.”
I clenched my fist, and slapped him straight across the face. “YOU DON’T DESERVE HER!” I yelled. He smiled and started to laugh. “Do you perhaps like her as well? Well guess what, she’ll always prefer me more.” I roared in vexation and punched him square in the face and grabbed onto his shirt, shaking him violently. He smirked and flung his right fist to my face. Bam. I let go and held onto my cheek. My mouth started to trickle a dark wine red fluid identical to Jiyong’s mouth. I took his shirt once more and was ready to aim another jab at his face until a scream stopped me. I looked back, dread filled in my eyes. It was __. She stood there in fear, dropping the three cups of ice cream she had bought. “__...” I trailed off. “Oppa!” she exclaimed. She ran right past me to Jiyong. Another stab in the heart. Jiyong looked up to me and smiled smugly as __ dabbed his mouth with a napkin.

your pov.
“One vanilla, and two strawberry!” I chimed. The lady handed me the three cups of ice cream as I tried to juggle it in one hand and giving my money to her. I skipped out of the door trying to place the change back into my pocket. “Oppas, here’s your---” I looked up with horrified eyes. I dropped all the ice cream and screamed. Plop. What a waste of money. I ran past Thunder and took out a napkin that the lady had given me for the ice cream and began dabbing the endless blood coming out of Jiyong’s mouth. My eyes began to water. Thunder approached me, and tried to place his hand on my shoulder, but I slapped it away fiercely. “__-ah... I’m sorry... I was just a bit jealous and upset...” I turned my head, my vision blurred from all the tears that were forming. “So you decide to hurt him.” He was speechless, and looked down to the ground. “Oppa, let me help you at home or something... Are you parents home?” Jiyong pinched my cheek. “No, they aren’t home, so you can come over.”

Thunder’s pov.

I went back to the house without __. She came home a few hours later to only ignore me like air. She skipped dinner and went into her room. One last stab in the heart.
 
Hai guys! Update :) I was wondering if my writing is any good >.<'' I feel like im boring you guys D: But anyways, i still hope you guys like the update ; A  ; comment and subscribe please!~ <3