ƒ a l l .

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

“Waee! The view is so beautiful!” I exclaimed. I let go of Mir’s hand and ran round and round the whole place. Mir caught up to me and hugged me tightly. “You’re so perfect, don’t ever leave us!” he yelled. People began to stare at us but he ignored them and continued to hug me. I sighed and didn’t say anything embracing his hug. “You’re still my favorite after all these years.” I said bashfully. He nodded and took me to the railing. The wind rushed through my face, lifting my hair off from my shoulders, allowing it to suspend in the air. In my left hand I held onto the railing looking onwards at the view. The sun was up, and the sky was crystal clear blue. Not one cloud in the sky. The weather was temperate, not too hot not too cold, but it carried along a small breeze. Mir continued to hold my hand as we stood in silence appreciating the beauty of this city and our country. One exact tear fell from my eye, and I squeezed Mir’s hand tighter. Why was everything so beautiful now? I felt a great pang of sorrow well up inside me and I looked at Mir. He was so innocent, not knowing anything. Each one of the guys were innocent as Mir. They couldn’t even figure out I was still depressed because I put on such a good act. I took a deep breath and let all of that go.
“Ah, oppa, I forgot something in the car. It was my phone. I think it’s in the front seat.” I said to Mir. “Can you get it for me?” Mir hit me on the head. “Waee, it’s so far away! You’re so clumsy! Okay, I’ll be right back!” He pinched my cheeks and made a cute pouting face. “Gomawo!” I shouted as his figure slowly disappeared. I looked down at the buildings and streets below me, and smiled sadly. I got up onto the railing and balanced myself on it with my two feet. Strangers began to stare with frowns on their faces. I balanced myself and walked slowly atop the railing making one round around it. “Yah, what the hell are you doing?!” “Get off from there or else someone will call security!” “You’re going to fall!” I disregarded their comments and looked ahead of me. My whole life flashed by suddenly, giving an immense ache in my stomach of regret. All the blissful memories with the guys. All the lovely memories of Jiyong. I especially took note of the small memory in the back of my head of when I first met Mir. That changed it all. I recounted and remembered every single birthday that was celebrated as my flashback occurred. Mir fighting over the first piece of cake. The laziness of anyone to clean up after a party. The laughs when a present was in truth a prank, and sprayed blue ink into the birthday boy’s face. Or when each and every single birthday from each guy, they’d demand that their birthday present from me was a kiss on the cheek. I laughed to myself at all the foolish things we had done together. And I laughed to myself trying to count all the times Jiyong hit me on the head, but kissed my forehead after calling me worthless. By the time I finished my moment of nostalgia, the security had come up ordering me to get off of the railing. “Get down right now miss. Please.” I looked back and gave a half smile. I looked down once more and closed my eyes inhaling my last whiff of the sweet scent of Seoul.
“Okay.”
And I jumped off into the peaceful air.

Mir’s pov.

I hummed softly to myself taking out my car keys. I opened the door to the passenger seat and found __’s phone. I took it and closed the door skipping back to the building. And then I heard screams ring from up at the tower. I looked up to see if my eyes could spot the commotion. People began to point and scream in terror down at the ground level. I noticed a small shape plunging down in midair. My eyes widened, and my heart stopped beating for a second. I dropped __’s phone and stood there frozen knowing nothing of what to do. Somebody in the crowd shrieked in fear. “Oh my god, it’s a girl. She’s dead. She’s dead for sure.” she exclaimed.
--
 
 
Update!! :DD Omg poor Mir T.T I hope you guys liked this chapter ; u ; it's almost over the story ; A  ; 
Should I write another story? I'm not sure, leave an answer in the comments below! 
comment and subscribe!~ :3