Brother

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n
I called my mom and dad and told them I made a last minute decision to stay. They understood and told me they’d gladly accept me with open arms if I ever wanted to change my mind again. A smile formed on my face as a tear travelled down my cheek. After I had decided to stay with the guys, there never was a dispute or argument ever again.

Days passed. Weeks passed. I kept the same grin that made everyone happy. But no one knew I was still stuck in my depression. Day by day, I’d sit on the cold marble floor in the kitchen against the counter, quietly holding a knife, examining it. The house would be empty leaving myself contemplating whether I should cut or not. The scars on my arm from before healed quickly but left small marks. Jiyong still hated each and every single boy I lived with, but that was normal. I forced myself to continue to eat, but I seldom ate everything off of my plate. Every time I visited Jiyong, I wasn’t happy as I used to be.

“You aren’t as happy as you are when you visited me before all of that mess you had with those stupid boys. Why.” Jiyong inquired one day. I stared at the lake in front of us. Two little ducks were bobbing their heads into the water looking for food. We sat on the grass as the sun began to set. I shrugged and blinked with a look of indifference on my face. “Aren’t I the same?” I asked without much effort. “I still do whatever you tell me to do.” Jiyong gave a displeased face. “Yeah, but with less enthusiasm. Makes me almost want to stop giving you orders. You’re getting more and more worthless.” He sighed. “I’ll try harder. Mianhae.” I puffed my cheeks out as I began to pluck at the grass. Jiyong pulled my arm and looked at it with a close eye. “Good, you’re not cutting.” he said. “I never cut oppa. I fell. A lot. I’m a clumsy person.” I continued to pluck the emerald grass. “And you managed to scrape yourself leaving such neatly straight cut marks and scars. Why are you lying to your only brother.” “Because you never need to know the truth. I’m fine with you not knowing. Then you wouldn’t leave me, like daddy left mommy and me.” He laughed and hugged me. “I would never leave you. No matter how much of a nuisance you are to me. And no matter how much dad … well hates you. Plus, you’re the closest thing I have to a servant. Dad won’t get one. Ugh.” I gave a small giggle and dug my face into his stomach, hugging him back. “How did you even know that dad left your mom? I never told you anything, nor did your mom.” he asked. I shrugged. “I figured since your parents hate me so much they’d gladly kill me.” In the corner of my eye I could see Jiyong with his sketchbook. He had hidden it beside him all this time. He began to draw something, and I tried to peek but he immediately closed it. “No looking, this is private stuff you pabo.” he hit my head with the book. “Saranghae oppa.” I mumbled. Jiyong pulled back and kissed my forehead. “Saranghae ___.”
 
--
Heyy guys!~~  How was your fourth of July? Thanks for all the comments. they mean alot!~~ :'D 
This story is almost over T.T but i wanted to write more! So if you have any requests I can try to squeeze them into the story line hehehehe :) or if you just want another chapter with a certain person or what not I'll be glad to try to write more about them ^o^ 
Thanks so much! Comment and Subscribe! :D You guys are amazing!