E r r a n d s

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

“Is Mir okay?” “Yeah, he’s fine, just a little worried about you leaving.” G.O. said rather quickly. I mouthed the word “oh” and looked ahead of me as he drove. I didn’t want Mir to be down. I wasn’t even one hundred percent sure if I was going to leave. I kept trying to think of ways to cheer him up. Moments passed like seconds as I was deep in my own thoughts. “We’re here.” I jumped up at G.O’s voice and smiled. “The mall?” “What? We can’t shop together?” I giggled and got off of the car.

Mir’s pov.

I stood there staring at the door that had just slammed in front of my face. “They always go out together...” I whispered. Thunder shook his head and shrugged. “She always wants to see Jiyong, aish this girl.” Seungho went to the sofa and grabbed his tan colored jacket that had been thrown carelessly the other day. He then headed to the kitchen counter and took his car keys and started to jingle them in his hand. “I’m going to run some errands.” That just reminded me how I had to do some of my own. “Yah, hyung, can you drive me, I need to go pick up some clothes from the dry cleaners and stuff.” Seungho motioned me to come with him and I ran to get my sweater. I waved goodbye to Thunder and Joon and left with Seungho.

Joon’s pov.
What to do... I thought, awkwardly standing in silence next to Thunder. There’s too much on my mind to do anything.. Aish. I started to walk away towards the kitchen table and took a seat. I needed time to think. “I need fresh air...” I said to myself. I got up and walked out of the house. “I’m going for a walk.”

Thunder’s pov.
“Wait, wae--” The door slammed shut. Why is everyone going out =.=’’ I went back in my room and sat on the wheelchair. I scooted closer to my table and rested my head against it. I gave a long disappointed sigh and gazed out the window, my head still on the table. I can’t stop thinking about you.

Your pov.

“This one! I’m going to buy this one! Mir likes cute things~” I looked at the fat cat push with big eyes. It was almost identical to a Pusheen cat, but it was more rounded and spherical. I petted the plush and squished it. It was a light dusty brown shade  with a small stub as a tail. Adorable. I picked it up and tossed it in the air. “Why do you keep thinking about Mir?” G.O’s right eyebrow raised up. “Ah-ahni, it’s nothing.” I stuttered. He waved off the subject. “I’ll pay for it anyways.” I shook my head and frowned. “No, I want to pay for it. You guys do too much stuff for me.” “But you’ve refused all the other times I offered to pay.” His head turned to the cashier, and I turned to the cashier as well. I knew what was going to happen. We both sped towards the cash register like there was no tomorrow and wrestled our money out of our pockets, shoving the money in front of the cashier’s face. I tried to push G.O. out of the way, but he only wrapped his arm around my shoulder and put his hand on my face distracting me. “Ahh, oppa, don’t do that! Your  hand is dirty!” I shouted swatting his hand away. He winked and put my money into my hands while sliding his to the cashier. I pouted and took the shopping bag. “You .” “I know.” I stuck his tongue out at him and we walked backed to the car, our hands full of shopping bags. “This is unhealthy. You’re wasting so much money. You’re a guy.” “My parents own half of a company, I think it’s fine to put a little dent in the annual salary.” “Spoiled.” “Whatever.”
 
---
Hehehe, I decided to double update for the heck of it :3 I hope you guys like this story ; - ; i will add more conflict later <3 thank you !~ please comment and subscribe! <3