T a l k.

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

Mir's pov.

“Oh.” I picked my fork back up and continued eating but with a more slower pace, with small chews while looking down at my plate.   “I’ll still be your favorite right?” I asked. She nodded with a smile. “Forever.” I gave a small smirk, and pushed my plate of food just as she had done so before as well. “I’m gonna go in my room now.” I put on a smile filled with pretense. I was holding back the tears that were beginning to fall out every step I took towards my room.

Your pov.
“Yahh, I’m only thinking about it okay?” My words trailed off like useless dust collecting on a shelf as he left. I ate in silence, picking at my food, and decided to go to my room as well. G.O. pulled my arm as I got up. I looked at him and he gave a grin. “We’re gonna still go out tomorrow right?” “Ye, like always~” I sang. That brought my mood up and I decided to visit Jiyong. “Yah! You are not allowed to sneak out of the house to see that loser you call a step brother.” Thunder called out with an annoyed tone. Like he read my mind.

Thunder’s pov.

“If you sneak out again, I won’t walk you to school. You’ll be grounded again.” I told her. “Aish I won’t. I’m just going to my room. And he isn’t a loser, I loovvee him.” she said. The last sentence crushed my heart. How can you love someone that treats you so horrible. “So if you two weren’t so called ‘related’, you’d date him.” “Sure, why not.” Another stab in the heart. “Aish, you’re crazy.” “Well you’re the one who asked the question appa.” I rolled my eyes. “Yah! Oppa! Oppa. Get the pronunciation right you pabo.” She laughed and walked away. I continued to eat my food wondering why she liked Jiyong so much. I shrugged and tried let the situation go. I just couldn’t. I always seemed to get upset when she hung out with him. “She’s really cute when she laughs.” Joon murmured looking down at his food, eating casually. I nodded in agreement. She was always adorable when she did anything. It gave me an even harder time when I always tried to stay mad at her. I don’t want you to leave...

Joon’s pov.

I continued to eat my food like any other normal day. But the news __ had given us slowly started to sink inside me. What am I supposed to do... The thoughts lay embedded in my head. I’ll give it some time first. I got up and took my, Mir’s and __’s plate that had been in the same spot as where they had left it before they went to their rooms. I stacked them up carefully and brought them to the sink. “Aight, I’m going to my room now.” I said skipping down the hallway.

Seungho’s pov.
I was left with Thunder at the dinner table. The two of us ate for ten minutes in silence. All we could hear was the munching of our food. There was worry and sadness written all over his face. “Yah, she’s 16, she can make her own decisions. She hasn’t seen her parents in four years.” He nodded. “I know.” “Hey, I don’t really like Jiyong either, but you can’t help who she hangs out with.” I looked as his face turned slightly serious. “I hate him...” he mumbled. “Well, no one seems to favor him but her.” I finished the last spoonful of rice on my plate. “I’m gonna go check on her.” I said pushing in my chair. I walked towards her room and knocked on the door. “Yah, are you asleep yet?” No answer. I knocked again, this time trying to open the door. Locked. I took out my keys in my pocket and looked for the one blue one. It was a special key just for her door that all of us had kept a secret about. She locked the door much too often, it made us worry all the time. I opened the door slowly and shook my head chuckling. “Thunder.” I hollered across the hall. “Go find that girl, she’s in big trouble again. Aish.”
 
Omg guys, why is this story boring. please tell me. LOOOL. im sorry ; - ; I'll try my best to make it more interesting LOL. at least it had everyone's pov? LOL idk ; - ; but anyways, comment and subscribe!~ <3