T h ø u g h †

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

Two years back.

“You are my sister. Step sister, you got that?” he mused. My eyebrow went up. “But, mom and dad never broke up--” “ I am your step brother, no more questions. You listen to me okay dongsaeng?” I nodded. “Y-Yes oppa!” I said like I was in the army. He patted my head. “Good.”

~~~
Present Time

Your pov.

“Yah, __! What are you doing with JiYong? It’s time to go home!” Thunder called out. “Bye oppa!” I said to Jiyong running to Thunder. “I was hanging out with my oppa, my step brother, what else?” I chimed in. Thunder rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder. “Yahhh, you are crazy. He isn’t your brother. You believe everything he says. How can you still believe this all this time? You’re like 16.” I shrugged. “I love my step brother.” “He’s not your brother.” “It doesn’t matter, I love him like a brother.” “He’s a jerk to you.” “That’s how brothers are.” “I’m not a jerk.” “You’re different, just like all the other guys, you are my brothers, but different... wait, scratch that, you guys are my appas, ugh so demanding.” I teased. Thunder hit me on the head as we walked. “OW!” I rubbed my head. “Do you want to be grounded?” I pouted. “But I just got over the other one! Don’t ground me again. Ugh, it was just a small late curfew..” “An hour late is not small.” Thunder gave me a smile and laughed. “Okay, okay, lets just get home. It’s getting late.” he urged.

Mir hummed a happy tune as he checked the pot. I sat at the dinner table. All of the guys were cooking. “Yahh, let me heellpp. I want to help, I feel bad.” Mir shook his head draining some of the water and pouring a medley of vegetables onto a plate. My eyes widened. “Waee, I thought you were bad at cooking.” Everybody burst out laughing but Mir. He puckered his lips. “Yahhh, just sit and let us prepare food!” I sighed. How do I tell them... I’ve been living with them ever since my parents left to the states. I placed my head on the table and took a deep breath. The thought of it made me lose my appetite and mood. I nervously tapped the table looking down deep in my thoughts. G.O. set the first plate of food onto the mahogany surface. “Yah, do you want to go out tomorrow?” he whispered winking. I looked up a bit startled breaking my train of thoughts, and nodded with a smile. “Sure, you always take me out.” I said. He only returned the smile and went back into the kitchen. After all the food was set, Joon took the initiative to put food on my plate. “Aish, I’m not a kid anymore.” I murmured picking at my food. I pushed my plate away from me. Mir looked up with so much food in his mouth, his cheeks puffed up like a chipmunk saving food. He chewed and swallowed quickly. “Is something the matter?” I gave an I’m-not-sure look.

Mir’s pov.

I tilted my head in confusion. “Is it my cooking?” She shook her head. “Ahni... it’s just that, lately I’ve been thinking...” Everyone turned intently to her with looks of confusion. “What is it then?” Seungho asked as he stopped cutting his food. I looked down at my plate and poked my fork into a green bean only to drop my fork out of my hand after what __ had said, leaving a huge clattering noise that brought food flying out of its designated spot and onto the floor and table. My mouth opened into an ‘o’ shaped and I froze.

“I-I’m thinking of moving back with my parents to the states.”
 
 
---
 
Omg, why do I feel like I don't know how to write anymore LOL .this chapter was so boring ; A ; im sorry guys D: But please comment and subscribe!~ Thank you <3