Long Sleeve.

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

Thunder’s pov

It was exceptionally hot today, which forced me to slip into a thin t shirt and a pair of black bermuda shorts. I stretched my arms coming out of my room, my hair still tussled in a bed head. I moaned in distress at the extremely balmy weather and crawled onto the carpet floor, lying on my back, my arms spread out. I wasn’t still fully awake yet, and I could feel my eyes beginning to close again. Someone lightly kicked my rib cage, and I opened my eyes lazily again. Mir stepped over me to sit onto the sofa. He began to play with the remote before using it to turn on the tv. I turned my head to the hallway and saw __ coming out of her room. She walked at a clumsy pace, her hair not yet combed either as she made her way to the sofa too. She sat on the opposite end of where Mir was sitting. I could see a small pout form on Mir’s face when __ sat rather far away as he expected from him. Seungho came out of his room as well and went towards the sofa. He looked at me with oddity as if asking why I was on the ground and disregarded it. He carefully took a small jump over me and sat next to __. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Everyone was wearing either a tank top or a t shirt except for __. She had on a plain grey long sleeve shirt. I knew she had not been talking to me, but I had the urge to ask. “__-ah, why are you wearing a long sleeve today? It’s such a hot day.” I asked. I expected her not to answer. She ignored my question and changed the position of her head on Seungho’s shoulder. Joon looked at her in discomfort. “__, you’ll get a heat .” he said trying to roll her sleeves up. She slapped his hand away trying to fall into a light sleep. “I’m fine, really.” she said softly.

The day came by and left quickly today, but the heat didn’t go away. I kept a close eye on __, worrying every second over her. She sluggishly did her errands in the house throughout the day. I silently read a book in my room and began to wonder about __. Didn’t Jiyong say something about long sleeves? I pondered on about the last conversation I had with Jiyong before he slammed the door in my face. “You should wonder why she’s wearing long sleeve shirts all the time.” I kept repeating to myself. I got up to check on __, the phrase embedded in my mind. “__-ah, I need to talk to you.” I said through the hallway. I opened her door to find her gripping on to the table, leaning against it as support. She let go and tried to take another step but collapsed. “__-ah!” I ran and caught her before she could fall to the hardwood floor. She breathed heavily a look of pain on her face. I rested her head on my thighs and took her face in my hand. “__, take that long sleeve off, you’re going to faint if you don’t. You have a t shirt under.” She shook her head. I could see small beads of sweat beginning to run down her forehead. “Yah, come on.” I pleaded. She refused but I began to peel her long sleeve off. She tried to fight off weakly but was too exhausted from the heat and gave up. As I helped her take off the long sleeve shirt, I could see now why she always wore it. It was to hide her arms from all the scars she gave herself. It was as if every centimeter of her arm was covered with a cut mark. She tried to hide it by folding her arms and hugging herself. “__, why are you trying to hide this...I didn’t know I made you this bad...” I hugged her and rocked her back and forth. “__, don’t do this anymore... me and Jiyong are in better conditions now, you hear?”
 
--
 
Hai guys! Update!~~ Woo more subcribers!! All of you guys are amazing :3 Thanks! <3
feedback!
comment!
subscribe!