B r ø † h e r .

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

I opened the window quietly and put on my pair of combat boots Thunder had given me to match with him whenever we went out. Stealthily, I slid out of my room and jumped down the window without any trouble and landed softly on my feet. I had grown quite good at this since I often sneaked out of the house without any of the guys knowing. I skipped happily to Jiyong’s house. I never questioned him about him being my step-brother, I just believed him. Perhaps it was his captivating tone when he talked that made me listen to him. I don’t know. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Almost immediately, the door flung open. Jiyong opened the door, and welcomed me with a hug. “Yah, why are you here so late, my parents could’ve heard you.” he said sternly. I apologized repeatedly and he laughed. He took his right hand and flicked my forehead with his thumb releasing his forefinger. “Owie..” I said softly rubbing my head. He took my hand and pulled me into his vast house. “Hurry up pabo, before my parents get out of their room and find out you’re here.” I followed him to his room which was quite far away considering he lived in a mansion similar to the guys’. I tiptoed behind him holding onto his hand, going up the spiral of carpeted stairs and venturing through a long hallway in the dark. I squeezed his hand tighter in utter fear when the darkness grew even darker than I could imagine. “Yah! That hurts! Don’t do that or else I’ll leave you in the dark.” he hit my head. “Mianhae.” I loosened my grip. “You’re so useless, all you do is apologize.” he said to me. “How can I make oppa happy then?” “By being less useless.” “That isn’t a good answer.” “Well I gave you one, stop complaining.” I nodded and continued to trail behind him. When we reached his room, I sat on his bed and squished the stuffed sheep I had given him long ago when I first met him. He had told me he liked animals, and to show my love for him, I had saved up to buy him a stuffed animal. He said I could’ve done better. But he kept it anyways, and that made me happy. Jiyong was in a grey tank top with only his black boxers on. His hair was dyed a blonde, almost white hue, and was cut short like a miniature mohawk. “Why’re you here.” he asked bluntly. I looked up at him and smiled. “Stop messing with that stuffed animal, you’ll ruin it.” I placed the sheep down to its original spot. “I think I’m going to go back to the states to live with mum and dad.” He made a disgusted face. “Ew. Your parents.” “Don’t say thhaaatt oppa.” “Too bad I just did.” “You hate everyone I love.” “I don’t hate you.” “Are you sure?” “Not anymore if you keep asking.” he seemed rather uninterested and began to flip through his small sketchbook. The sketchbook looked seemingly old, with little folds on the corners of the cover. The beige color made it even more vintage looking. Jiyong picked a new sharpened pencil and began to draw. I tried to look at what he was drawing, but he halted me and commanded me to stop moving. I did what he told me. “At least when you go you won’t be seeing those boys you live with.”he said, his pencil in his hand still moving with vigorous motion.  “Why don’t you like them?” “They’re annoying and have no limits to their nonsense, especially that one Mir.” I gave a shocked look and threw a pillow at him. He frowned and threw it back at me hard, he setting his pencil and sketchbook down on the table behind him. “You made me mess up my drawing.” “Mir is my favorite.” “Who cares, I don’t like him.” Conversations always were like that between me and him. He was very straightforward and plain spoken to me. I never minded.

~~

My phone buzzed which caused me to sleepily open my eyes, only to close them back and moan. Just one more minute, I want to sleep... It continued to buzz. I turned over, to be closely nuzzled to Jiyong, his arms wrapped around me. I could hear the steady beating of his heart. I put on a small smile as I listened to his heart beat. So peaceful... “I must’ve fell asleep talking to him...” I mumbled to myself. My cell phone buzzed again. Jiyong moved, taking his arms off of me and facing the opposite position he was sleeping at first as he turned over continuing to sleep. I checked my phone. 6 in the morning. 20 texts. 10 missed calls from Thunder. 5 from Seungho. 8 from Mir. 3 from Joon and G.O. I sighed and tossed my phone across the bed and dug my face into a pillow. I’m so dead... I thought. After staying in the same posture  for a few minutes, I lazily got up making sure not to disturb Jiyong. I heard his parents walking through the hallway which made me tense up. I slipped on my combat boots, reached for my phone and started to head out the window. Before I could hop out, Jiyong lazily turned towards me, his eyes flickering open just slightly. He motioned for me to come near him. I kneeled in front of him. “What is it oppa?” “Nothing, you stupid. Stop being useless, and sleeping in my bed. It’s mine for a reason.” he leaned in and kissed my forehead and went back to sleep.

I carefully jumped onto the roof, and then jumping again to the ground with a small tumble to break the shock from the great difference in height. I walked back to my house, and second guessed walking in using the front door. I smirked at the thought of going through the back door. I headed towards the driveway and checked to see if anyone was looking. But before I could take another step, someone lightly grabbed my arm. It was G.O. He gave a light evil smile and dragged me into the house. I tried to retaliate by staying put, but he was obviously stronger than me. “Whhaaa! Mianhae! Mianhae! I won’t do it again!” I cried. “Noooo, Seungho will be so mad at me!” I tried to grasp onto the porch railing. “I’ll buy you lunch! Just make sure I don’t get too much punishment!” he began to laugh. Once I set foot in the house, G.O. let go of my arm. I stood there for a second looking right at all the guys. Their faces were full of concern and slight anger. I tried to run, but Joon clutched onto me with a huge bear hug squeezing me tight, making sure I couldn’t escape and then giving me a noogie. I whimpered when Thunder came towards me. He always seemed to make me feel the most guilty. “You are forbidden to see Jiyong until I say so.” I peered at him with disbelief. Seungho nodded. I nodded with them not complaining. I didn’t want them to be having to argue with me over little things like this. “Okay..” G.O. butted in changing the subject entirely. “Well, me and __ are going to go out now! Byyee~” he said pulling me out the door. I looked at Mir. His eyes seemed rather red today. Did he get enough sleep? Why did he look upset? “Mireu oppa, are you okay?” he walked away and waved good bye without any effort. “Yeah, just go out with G.O. like you always do almost everyday of your life.” with a bit of sarcasm. He wasn’t bubbly like usual. But before I could say anything more, G.O had closed the door. “Come on lets go!” he said happily disregarding anything that had just happened.
 
---
HAI GUYS ; U ; i hope this was a BIT more interesting than the last chapter TT^TT sorrryyy, haha im so sleepy right now :P it's 4am! I updated just for you guys haha :3 i lav you guys!~ i really hope all of you like it :o comment and subscribe!