F o r g e †.

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

A few weeks later.

Seungho’s pov.

I looked at the necklace shine in the light one more time. It shone even more majestically at this moment. I gingerly wrapped it and opened my drawer, placing it in a small compartment and locking it. I put the key with all of my pens left to collect dust and I went outside my room. Everybody was sitting on the couch except for Thunder. “Guys, listen to me. We will move on. That’s what’s best, and what __ would want. We won’t forget her, but we won’t grieve about it.” I declared. It took a while
before everyone agreed and nodded. “Where did Thunder go?” I asked. Everyone shrugged. That day I wanted to open up the compartment I left the necklace in, but I promised myself I wouldn’t ever again unless that certain time came again.

Jiyong’s pov.

I felt indifferent. __ was just a memory now. I silently flipped through my sketchbook looking at it as I leaned on the balcony. Every single drawing I drew was of __, every time I saw her do a pose I liked, I’d draw it. It was every single time I wanted to draw that reminded me of __. In my left hand I pulled out a cigarette lighter from my pocket and I pressed it on. I placed the fire under my sketchbook and watched it slowly disintegrate. I allowed all the burned remains of it fly away with the breeze. I shrugged and kept a look of unconcern and apathy. “Time to forget about you.” I said closing the door as I left the balcony.  

Your pov.

“We are now boarding with anyone with the classes A and B.” I slowly got up with my luggage. Bandages were wrapped all over my body and arm, but it was hidden from the clothing I was wearing. I had security guards follow me wherever I went as an extra precaution if I accidentally hurt myself. Every small bump would cause me to tense up in agony, and there was a chance that I would have to go back to the hospital. I rolled my luggage and looked around the airport. I felt like I was leaving something that had indented my life heavily. Was that good or bad? I looked back once more before boarding. In the corner of my eye I saw a figure. He looked oddly familiar. Before I could see him again, the security guards told me to keep moving. Without thinking I blurted out something. “Thunder!” The guards looked at me with an uneasy expression and told me to continue. I shrugged and apologized for the sudden happening, and I walked on, eventually moving on and not remembering any of this, brushing off the situation.  

Thunder’s pov.

I watched quietly in the back seeing __ board. She had a small smile on her face which warmed my heart. I saw her turn back and meet eyes with me, and all I did was stare back at her. The security guards told her to keep moving. And then she called my name. “Thunder!” she said. I grinned even wider and tensed a little at her exclamation. I responded to her even though she left and only said it as a sudden outburst. “__, saranghae.” I whispered.
 
 
~~~///~~~
 
 
Omg gaizz. the story ended. ; x ; sobbs/// i hope you liked the story ; ___ ; I LOVE ALL YOU SUBSCRIBERS THAT KEPT SUPPORTING ME AND OMG MAKING ME DO DOUBLE UPDATES WHEN I THOUGHT ONE UPDATE WAS OHKAI LOOOOOLL. YOU ARE MY MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE WRITING. ; u ; I guess I shall redirect you to the new story I'm writing. jfwiojefawijeaojef I lav all of you. please keep breathing all you amazing humans @ u@