D e c i s i ø n

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

Your pov.
I knocked on Mir’s door slowly. As Mir opened the door, I looked down at the ground trying to hide the tears that were coming down my face. I immediately ran into his room hugging him tightly and began to sob. I told him everything I saw. He just listened like usual and my hair trying to comfort me, kissing the top of my head. I lay on his bed, my head resting on his chest. I apologized for all the tears that had started to stain his shirt. “It’s okay.” he hushed me and held me closer. My eyes began to close. Why was I so useless, crying for no significant reason. Because my best friend and brother got into a fight? I didn’t know exactly for sure why I cried.

Mir’s pov.
__ eventually fell asleep which gave me the chance to go out to get something to eat. I slowly slipped off my bed making sure not to wake her up and held onto my stomach. “Aggh, so huuunngrryyy.” I moaned. I headed towards the refrigerator to find a quick snack. I took and orange juice and closed the fridge. I carefully peeled open the straw attached to the juice pouch and poked it into the little foil opening on  the right corner of the juice pouch. I sipped the liquid and sighed in satisfaction. G.O. came over to the kitchen and took a glass and filled it with water. He leaned on the counter. Silence for a few minutes.
“Hey, where’s __? I want to go out with her tomorrow.” I unconsciously crushed the juice pouch, orange juice spewing everywhere. “No.” I said wiping myself off from the juice. “I’m sorry? What?” G.O. put the glass in the sink. “I don’t want her to hang out with you.” I began to walk away. G.O. took my shoulder and grabbed onto my white t shirt inching closer to my face. “You don’t own her.” he growled. I pushed him off. “You don’t either! I’m her favorite, I should be hanging out with her!” I snapped. __ came out of my room rubbing her eyes sleepily. “What are you guys yelling on about? I’m sleepy.” she asked yawning. Her eyes were still red from crying. G.O. , unaware of her current situation asked her a question without hesitation. “__, taking out the fact that Mir is your favorite, you would you prefer, me or him?” “W-What? I don’t like choosing like that...” __ began to feel uneasy, as I could see her face knowing what was happening. “Lets just drop this.” I said rather a bit harshly to G.O. He took my shirt once again and readied his fist to punch me. I closed my eyes ready to brace the hit. “S-Stop fighting!” __ wailed. I opened my eyes surprised to feel no pain. __ had ran in between us. She hugged me tightly, wet drops coming from her eyes staining my shirt once again. “Stop it... just... please...” She wiped her eyes and gave a small glance at both of us before looking down at the ground. “I don’t want to be the cause of everyone’s fights. Maybe it’s best I don’t hang out with you guys for the period of time I’m here. Maybe it’s best I move back.”
 
 
--
 
Hi guys! I updated again haha :) I hope you like it ^-^ Please comment and subscribe!~~~ Any feedback is appreciated hehehe :3 i hope you like my writing XD