Final Decision

C ø n t e m p l a † i o n

 

The days passed by slowly. Jiyong continued to give me food. And I continued to eat slowly with guilt and regret. Seungho became the pillar for my support. But I couldn’t get out of void I was forever trapped in. I never bothered to pack, because I was too stuck in this lame depression. I began to contemplate again. What was the root of all of this? Was leaving really the right thing? What was the correct solution? Every single one of them yearned for me to stay. I only pushed them away to listen to what I thought was best. It must’ve been their confessions. That startled me. I started to scribble in the notebook Seungho had given me. He told me to write in it so I could pour out my feelings if I couldn’t do so to him. I tapped the table with my pencil. I just wanted the boys to be happy again. I wrote three letters in my notebook and closed it and placed it back onto my wooden table. I knew what I had to do. It was perfect. I walked out and put on a fake smile. Everyone was watching a variety show. I held a true smile for a second. They were all together again. I didn’t want to bother them and began to walk away. “Hey, what’s up?” Seungho asked. I turned around with a small expression of surprise. “Oh, um, we can save it for later.” I said. He patted the spot next to him signalling to sit. I agreed and sat next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder. “Yes?” I took a deep breath. “Ummm....” I started to stutter. “I-I...” I shook a little. Mir pinched my cheeks. “Hey it’s okay, what’s the matter?” he said calmly. “I’m staying.” There was silence for thirty seconds. Mir’s face turned into a huge beam. Everyone else grinned as well. Mir hugged me tightly and spun me around while kissing my cheek. He spun me rather fast and when he finally put me down I dizzily walked around holding my head. Mir held me to prevent me from falling. “Yahhh, ___, you really did get lighter. From now on I’ll be taking you to your favorite desserts.” He began to mumble all this stuff to me trying to contain his happiness. Everyone else hugged me as well. “Just, just one thing. Don’t fight okay?” They all eagerly nodded and celebrated with cheering and more hugging. They really were happy. Just like that. Everything was fixed. Everything’s working.
 
--
 
Hai guys! :DDD how's life haha XD I hope you guys like this update! :') I'm so sad because this story is actually almost over ;A ; But I hope you guys will continue to enjoy this till the end!