I Like Her

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwvQtSWisMY

 

The credits rolled.  Sungjong heard a light, soft breathing and looked at his shoulder.  There sleeping was Hyejin.  He didn't know what to do neither could he move so he stayed still trying to figure out something.  Myungsoo saw his dilemma and slightly chuckled.

"I'll take her," Myungsoo carried Hyejin off the floor and made his way to her bedroom.  He didn't bother trying to wake her up because he knew that she was a REALLY heavy sleeper.

When Myungsoo came back out, Sungjong was still there waiting for him.

"I guess my ...uh... date fell asleep on me," Sungjong tried to joke.

It was actually kinda hard for those words to roll out of his tongue but he would do anything to communicate with Myungsoo.

"Don't worry.  I'm pretty sure she had fun," Myungsoo assured him.  "Oh, and by the way.  Next time you try to make a move, pay real close attention and make sure that you got the right person."

Sungjong's whole face reddened and Myungsoo chuckled.

"Listen.... uh... Can we talk?" Myungsoo asked  Sungjong.  Myungsoo's face suddenly turned serious.

"Yeah, why not?" Sungjong responded almost immediately.

"About Hyejin...." Myungsoo trailed off.

"Oh," Sungjong sounded disappointed.

"Something wrong?" Myungsoo asked bemused at how Sungjong reacted.

Sungjong jumped a little but then said, "Oh, nothing.  Just remembered something.  What were you gonna say about Hyejin?"

"You do know that me and her are best friends and we've known each other since we were little, right?" Sungjong nodded.  "Well, my whole life I never saw her acting like this with a guy.  She even kept it a secret to me that she likes you which was the biggest change.  She never kept even the smallest secret to me."

"So.... What you're  saying is that she likes me.... A LOT?"

"Yes.  Man, you don't know how lucky you are.  I would give up anything just to be in your place," Myungsoo confessed which made Sungjong look at him with wide eyes.

"You.... like her?" Sungjong asked.

"Yeah... I mean what's not to like?  She's a perfect girl, right?" Myungsoo said with a big smile on his face.  The only smile he shows when he's talking about Hyejin.  Sungjong nodded mindlessly.  He's on his own thoughts trying to process the new information he received. 

Myungsoo took this as Sungjong being lost in thought because Sungjong thinks that Myungsoo will steal her away from him.  "Don't worry though.  I have no plan on taking her away from you."

This made Sungjong shoot a look at Myungsoo who continued speaking. "I love her to death but I'm not greedy to keep her for myself.  I would always side with her happiness even if it means I'm siding against myself."

Hearing those words come out of Myungsoo's mouth, Sungjong was bewildered.  He then looked at the closed door of Hyejin's bedroom.

*What could be so special about her that makes him act like that?  Is she really that great?*

----------   

"So Myungsoo likes her.  But more than just as a friend?" Hyosung asked trying to clear the informations.

Sungjong nodded as he sighed then shifted his crossed legs to cross the other way.  Him and his two friends were on their usual hang out which is Inspirit cafe. 

"It's a love triangle.  A LEGIT love triangle," Gina said calmly as she sipped on her milkshake then flipped the page to the magazine that she was reading.

"He's so sweet though.  If I was in Hyejin's position I would pick him over...." Hyosung looked at Sungjong with a disgusted face, "you."

Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"So what are you planning to do?" Gina asked without looking up from him.  "You know for a fact that he likes the girl that YOU are dating."

"I'm not gonna do anything," Sungjong shrugged then sat back on his chair.  Finally, Gina looked up to him and so did Hyosung.  "He said he wouldn't interfere with her 'happiness'.  Right now I'm just happy that I get to get close with him."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THANK U GUYS FOR COMMENTING

I KNOW SUNGJONG IS KINDA MEAN HERE BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS OKAY?