Going

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-d6tG62VM

 

"Sungjong!" a high voice called out while Sungjong was walking down the hall.

He turned around and saw Suzy the school newspaper editor running to catch up to him.

"What is it?" Sungjong asked to the now breathless girl.

"Persident. Told. Me. To. Tell you. To take a picture of the music room," Suzy deeply breathed throughout the sentence.

"Right now?" Sungjong asked.

"We need it by tomorrow," Suzy stated.

"Oh, okay," Sungjong nodded.

Sungjong went to the music room during break to get it over with as soon as possible.  Holding his camera, he went inside and the first thing he saw was the two person he least expected to be together.

Hyejin was diligently handling the guitar while Myungsoo was adjusting her hands to the right places.

"Strum," Myungsoo ordered and Hyejin did as said.  "That's G minor." (LOL.  Reminds me of Jinwoo in Dream High 2)

*I thought they were fighting.  Well, just two days ago they were.*

Sungjong cleared his throat which finally caught their attention.

"Sungjong," Hyejin brightened up seeing him and Myungsoo looked up as well.

"You guys already made up?" Sungjong asked.

Hyejin giggled then nodded, "I can never stay mad at Myungsoo."

Sungjong felt jealousy right away. 

"So what brings you here?" Myungsoo asked Sungjong.

"I need to take a picture of this room," Sungjong answered.

"Oh, we'll leave then," Myungsoo was about to stand up.

"No.  Actually, it would be better with you guys in it.  You know just so it wouldn't look empty," Sungjong explained.  "Just act natural and continue teaching her how to play."

Myungsoo and Hyejin nodded then continued what they were doing while Sungjong was at the back taking loads of picture.  Some of the pictures were of Myungsoo but every time he takes a close up picture of him, Hyejin's face always show up with that big grin of her.

After hearing no more clicks, Myungso stopped teaching then looked at Sungjong, "Done?"

"Yeah," Sungjong answered while going through the pictures in his camera.

"We should stop for today too, Hyejin.  Class is about to start," Myungsoo declared.

"Okay," Hyejin nodded.

Myungsoo got the guitar from Hyejin and placed it on the case.  Once ready to leave, Hyejin blurted out, "Sungjong can I talk to you?"

Sungjong who was still scanning the pictures looked up.  "What about?"

Hyejin glanced at Myungsoo.  He got the message, "Okay, I'll see you guys later."

When Myungsoo left, Hyejin patted the chair next to her.  Sungjong turns his camera off then sat on the chair.

"I didn't know Myungsoo plays the guitar," Sungjong stated.

With another one of her toothy grin Hyejin said, "He does and he's really good at it.  I think that guys who play the guitar is attractive." She looked at Sungjong then quickly explained, "Not that you're not attractive.  I like you the way you are now."

Sungjong could careless about what she just said though, "So what do you want to talk to me about?"

"You are..... taking me to the party.... right?" Hyejin asked hesitantly.

*She's really determined to go to that party.*

"But I thought you and Myungsoo made up already," Sungjong was puzzled.

"We did.  I told him I won't go but I really want to go.  You will help me get there, right?" Hyejin asked.

Sungjong thought about it for a while.  He looked at Hyejin and she was expecting a "yes" as an answer.  "Alright."

"Jinjja?!" Hyejin brightened up then pumped her fist, "Yes!" she unconciously threw her arms around Sungjong's neck.  "Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you."

Sungjong was shocked at the sudden skinship especially since it was a girl.  He just sighed and waited for her to get off him.  The only reason he agreed to this was because if Myungsoo found out, it means they will fight again.  And there's a big possibility that it's going to be longer than two days this time.

Hyejin and Sungjong got out of the music room and saw Myungsoo talking to the soccer coach just a few meters away from the door.

"Oh, !" Sungjong muttered under his breath and Hyejin looked at him confusedly.

Sungjong was about to escape but he was too late.  The coach looked their way.  Hyejin bowed as he came closer and Myungsoo was right behind him.

"Sungjong-ah, I haven't seen you in a while," the coach greeted Sungjong who was avoiding his gaze.  "I have the feeling you're trying to avoid me."

Hyejin and Myungsoo had no clue that their coach knew Sungjong so they just listened to them.

Sungjong gave him a fake sheepish smile, "Anniyo.  I think that we're just both busy."

The coach nodded, "Have you changed your mind?  You know there's always a spot for you."

Hyejin tilted her head.

*What does that mean?*

Myungsoo was also wondering the same thing.

"No.  I never changed my mind and I think it will be the same for a really long time," Sungjong explained and the coach's shoulders deflated.

"Okay, just know that you're always welcome in our team," the coach patted Sungjong's shoulder.

The bell rang and everyone started going to their classrooms.

*Sungjong?  In the team?  Why would coach want someone who doesn't play soccer?*