Fight

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xmpdrmVCg&feature=related

 

"You guys are going to my birthday, right?  I'm throwing a party," Himchan excitedly sat on the table then asked them specifically Sungjong.

It was lunch time.  Sungjong and his friends were sitting there along with Hyejin but her friends were yet to get to the cafeteria.

"Sure, why not?" Sungjong accepted the offer.  He was not much for partying but that doesn't mean he doesn't have fun once in a while.

"You are bringing your girlfriend, right?" Himchan then gazed at Hyejin who was silently eating her sandwich. "It would be great if you could come."

Hyejin blinked a couple of times in shock.  She have never been to a party before.  Sungjong rolled his eyes.  It was so obvious that Himchan had a big crush on her.  He heaved a deep sigh.  He knew that they would be expecting him to bring Hyejin along. 

Ever since their relationship got well-known to the whole school, people started to become friendlier than usual to Hyejin especially the girls.  Sungjong kept pondering as to why they did so and only came up with one conclusion.  It's all because they finally assured that Myungsoo and her relationship is never of a lover.

Hyejin pointed at herself, "Me?" Himchan nodded.  "Really?  I've never been invited to a party before."

*Even though girls disliked her, she was pretty popular with the boys.  How is it possible that she haven't been invited to a party before?*

This made Himchan furrow his eyebrows, "Really?  But I always invite you whenever I throw one but you never did go to any of them.  I even told Myungsoo to tell you.  He would just tell me okay and to not mention anything to you about it."

*Myungsoo?  Why would Myungsoo keep those from me?*

Myungsoo and the others came over and Himchan stood up to give their seats back.  While walking backwards, he said, "Myungsoo, Saturday.  Tatsmato club, arasso?  Bring everyone."

"Arasso," Myungsoo nodded with an okay sign.

Himchan left and Myungsoo looked at his best friend who was glaring at him.

"Why don't you tell me that I've always been invited to parties?" Hyejin interrogated.

"What?" Myungsoo was shocked.

*How did she know?*

"Himchan told me.  He always ask you to invite me and you say yes but then you tell him to not mention anything about it to me.  Why?"

"Because..." Myungsoo answered but never did finish.

"Because what?" Hyejin asked impatiently.

Myungsoo sighed then said, "I won't let you go anyways."

"Why not?" Hyejin asked.

"I don't have to explain.  You just can't.  Parties aren't meant for you," Myungsoo said.

"Well, I'm going to this one and you're not gonna stop me," Hyejin crossed he arms then looked away from him.

"I told you no and that's final," Myungsoo said in a low voice that sounded serious.

Hyejin stood up, "You can't control me.  I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

With that, she walked out of the cafeteria.  All their friends were stunned.  Never have they ever seen Hyejin fight.  Sungjong, knowing what a boyfriend would do, stood up and was about to follow Hyejin but Myungsoo stopped him.

"Don't!  Just let her be," Myungsoo was fuming.

Sungjong slowly sat down.  The atmosphere was awkwardly silent as they ate their lunch.