First Date?

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NYUNYWXnLw

 

*Ring* *Ring*

Sungjong was in his darkroom developing recently taken pictures that he have to hand to the newspaper staff.  Around was various pictures which were mostly Myungsoo taken during soccer games and practices.  Being one of the school's photographer, he had the excuse to take pictures of anyone.  He especially likes taking pictures for the sport section.

"Who the hell wants to talk to me now?" he fished his phone out of his pocket then looked at the caller ID.  Park Hyejin.  With a sigh, he answered the call, "What is it?  I'm kinda busy right now."

"Oh.... mianhe.  I'll just call you back later," Hyejin was about to hang up but Sungjong stopped her.

"No, just tell me what you want and make it fast," Sungjong demanded.

"O-okay," Hyejin said.  "Well, you told me that you would call me yesterday but you never did."

"So?" Sungjong asked without much care to that fact.

"Er.... I figured you were busy so I didn't really think too much about it."

"Will you get to the point?" Sungjong was getting impatient already.

"O-oh, ne.  Since we haven't had plans yet my friend Myungsoo suggested to just hang out at my place and watch a movie with him," Sungjong straightened up at the mention of that name.  "He said that it would be a simple bonding just to get to know each other but if you don't want him to be there then—"

"No!" Sungjong cut her off immediately.  "It's perfect."

"Jinjja?" Hyejin perked up and sighed in relief.

"Yes!" Sungjong was now eccentric. 

"Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow then.  At 6pm since that's the time my soccer practice ends," Hyejin grinned.

*She plays soccer?  I never knew that?  I guess that's one reason those two are close.*

"What's your address?" Sungjong asked.

"I'll text it to you," Hyejin said.

"Okay, well bye," Sungjong ended it instantly.

Hyejin jumped around excitedly.  Him being overly rude to her didn't even cross her mind.  She texted him her address and Sungjong received it quickly.

After looking at the text, his phone rang once again but this time it was Gina. "Unnie, what's up?"

"Woah.  You're overly joyful," Gina stated.

"Yup," Sungjong agreed with a grin.

"Well, anyways, I need you to go to the mall with me tomorrow," Gina said.

"No can do unnie.  I have a date tomorrow," Sungjong said matter-of-factly.

"What?  So you're happy 'cuz you got a date with Hyejin?" Gina scoffed.

"Yeah, and guess who's gonna be there.  No, don't guess I'll tell you.  It's Myungsoo," Sungjong said while squealing.

"Waah.  How do you do it?" Gina stated mockingly.

"Told you I made the right choice to date that girl," Sungjong smirked even though nobody would be able to see it.

------------

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

Hyejin and Myungsoo who were heartily laughing and casually chatting in the kitchen while Hyejin was making foods heard the doorbell ring and they both knew who it was.

"I'll go get it.  Go change," Myungsoo demanded and Hyejin nodded with a big smile on her lips.

She was actually nervous and her heart was beating twice as normal.

"Sungjong, right?" Myungsoo asked once he saw the guy outside the door.

"Yeah," Sungjong answered.

The nervousness in him was displayed in his face but not because of Hyejin but because of Myungsoo.  Of course, Myungsoo misunderstood it and thought that he was nervous because of Hyejin.

"Come in," Myungsoo stepped aside to give him way and Sungjong walked in.

A waft of delicious dumplings greeted him right away.

"Hey, I'm Myungsoo," Myungsoo offered his hand to Sungjong and Sungjong slowly shook it.

*I can't believe I'm doing this right now.*

Sungjong held his breath as they shook hand and Myungsoo slammed his hand on Sungjong's back making Sungjong get a waft of his scent as his face came closer to Myungsoo.

*I think I could die happily.*

Myungsoo quickly pulled back, "Hyejin is changing.  Go seat on the sofa.  She'll be out in a minute."

"Oh, okay," Sungjong couldn't help but smile happily.